" Delta Variant "

Bears, whats the point of saying "gee glad you're OK" when I probably wouldn't mean it 100%?

When are we going to focus on therapeutics instead of prevention. It looks to me like we will never be able to prevent 100% so why not figure out how to heal safely when virus contracted. but I guess the vaccine companies won't have their endless money supply.

When are we going to focus on therapeutics instead of prevention. It looks to me like we will never be able to prevent 100% so why not figure out how to heal safely when virus contracted. but I guess the vaccine companies won't have their endless money supply.
let the FDA approve ivermectin for Covid and watch what happens to the price.

Bears, whats the point of saying "gee glad you're OK" when I probably wouldn't mean it 100%?

I couldn't give a Flying F that you didn't/couldn't/wouldn't/should've sent a " Gee " my way !!!!!! I sleep GREAT at nite without it !!!!!

But YOU are a useful-idiot to me, in that, YOU are a huge reason why this country is rapidly heading towards another CIVIL WAR, and I for one cannot wait for the 'shooting' to start. The End result will STILL be the SAME.

I couldn't give a Flying F that you didn't/couldn't/wouldn't/should've sent a " Gee " my way !!!!!! I sleep GREAT at nite without it !!!!!

But YOU are a useful-idiot to me, in that, YOU are a huge reason why this country is rapidly heading towards another CIVIL WAR, and I for one cannot wait for the 'shooting' to start. The End result will STILL be the SAME.
Well...E should take a break from message boards. Yeah...people can disagree all the time, but I am not sure that I would ever not be 100% sincere in wishing someone who I disagree with well when they have an issue that has resulted in a few hundred thousand deaths so far. I guess death of a foe is one way to win that all important "internet message board king" title.

wormer.png

Some people have a hard time with sarcasm apparently. I'd never wish for Bear's to die of COVID. I'm also not going to waste time with platitudes for someone I regard as a bigot and a complete ass.

Apparently there's a study showing that Pfizer is only 40% effective against Delta? And yet it was the first "approved"...

Some people have a hard time with sarcasm apparently. I'd never wish for Bear's to die of COVID. I'm also not going to waste time with platitudes for someone I regard as a bigot and a complete ass.

Apparently there's a study showing that Pfizer is only 40% effective against Delta? And yet it was the first "approved"...

I'm really good at sarcasm, but I think you have that Donald Trump type of sarcasm, which is pretty weak.

Latest posts