Dirty Aircraft/bad Food

marco90821

Advanced
Dec 31, 2002
I recently flew Delta Bus. Elite for the first time from CVG to HNL with the connection through ATL. What a disappointment. The first leg was a on 732. It was absolutely the dirtiest plane I have been on, and the service was horrible...a bag of pretzels at 9 AM? The connection was a a 763 ER. Once again, the plain was dirty and the seats ripped and falling apart. We never did receive the travel package. The meal service was awful...all came on one tray...was what a coach meal used to be. After the service the F/As disappeared, hardly to be seen again, and when they did walk through it was an inconvenience for them to work. I will stay away from this airline at all costs, of which I paid a pretty penny to fly I may add.

I don't think Delta offers BusinessElite service between ATL and HNL. There are some markets (definitely ATL-LAX) where Delta uses the 767-300 aircraft outfitted with BusinessElite seats but with just the domestic First Class service, not BusinessElite service. I believe BusinessElite is only on the international and overwater flights.

I know, domestic F isn't superb anymore, but what airline these days serves a meal in First Class on a one hour flight? Besides, you should check out AA's First Class cabins. They are just filthy; far worse than any other airline.

Last I checked, DL offers Business Elite from LAX-JFK. Yes, I will agree with the above post, AA First Class seats on domestic 757/767 aircraft are a flashback to the 1960's. It's pimp in First Class if you fly the 777 on International.

wrx said:
Last I checked, DL offers Business Elite from LAX-JFK. Yes, I will agree with the above post, AA First Class seats on domestic 757/767 aircraft are a flashback to the 1960's. It's pimp in First Class if you fly the 777 on International.
That's what happens when the managements of all the airlines cut and cut and cut and cut.....wow...glad to see we at US Airways aren't the only ones with dirty planes. Will the madness EVER end?

Latest posts

Back