Envoy Trip Report

Well it couldn't have been me because I don't do London..I got my Harrod's bag 20 years ago...that trip is not worth enough time. I tend to like high-time 767 trips. (I would do London if they brought it back to PIT)....

But I digress.....

The way I like to do the service is to serve the nuts salad and entree at the same time right after departure. Then while you're eating, I start preparing the desert..so I try to have the whole service done within 30 minutes. That leaves plenty of time for you to sleep or play with the IPOD. Now if your IPOD breaks, you better hope Floyd is my galley because I have no idea how to work those things.

And as far as going back for more service training...I don't think so. I am a 40 year flight attendant - I don't need any more training - I need a contract!!!!

Gloria you crack me up every time I read one of your postings. And I can't believe that people actually take you seriously! Lighten up folks and enjoy some levity!

Don't get too crazy folks. First class on a plane can only get so good without being a private jet. Enjoy what you are able to get because before long it may be gone.

Amazing that thread, and that thread only, disappeared without a trace.
I asked one of the moderators of this forum where the Galley Show went. During routine maintenence, it accidentally got deleted. A Galley Show Part 2 was started, but it didn't continue like the old one did.

So begone disbelievers!!