Dispatchers PAFCA vs TWU

digger1949

Jan 9, 2003
When your chance comes to mark your ballot for one of the Unions to represent you, I sincerely hope those from Continental will chose PAFCA. As a former officer in the TWU I can tell you corruption runs deep. From the International through the Local Presidents. They spend money like drunken sailors on shore leave. Our Local President even reimbursed himself for overtime missed while on Union Business. The overtime was due to him being on Union Business and his shift was covered. If he had worked his shift, there would not have been any overtime. That didn't stop him from writing himself a check from the Local treasury for $8000 dollars. There has been many events that border on embezzlement just within our Local. It has all been ignored by Jimmy Little and the rest of the International officers in NY. So if you want your dues paid out for your Local President to spend aas HE sees fit, while violating the By-Laws and even some sections of the International Constitution, then vote for TWU. If you want honesty, openness, and integrity, I strongly urge you to vote for PAFCA . It's really your only smart choice. I'm sure some people will figure out who I am, I don't care. You guys need to know the facts before you vote. The joke around here is the TWU stands for The WRIGHT Union. It belongs to him, not the membership.

That's only the tip of the iceburg!
The E board has been stripped of any power. The arrogant #### (TWU himself) went crying to the International when the E board tried to curb his spending spree. The International backed him and threatened the Treasurer forcing another check to be issued to him, this time in the amount of $5,000. This money is to prepay his expenses, and when that's gone (shouldn't take long) all he has to do is tell our Tresurer how much more he wants. Nobody tells him how to spend his money. That's Wright, I said his money!
Not long ago we had $140,000 in the account, now guess what's left. That's Wright, practically nothing! He drained it all, just as he said he would. Best part of it is, we have no control over it. He has a dictatorship and his vote is the only one that counts.
Now the arrogant little $%&*# rubs our nose in it. Check out the calendar on our web. He shows UB days to clean the union office! Three UB days to clean out his computer?, 3 UB days for this and 3 more for that. Belligerent wasteful spending of our money, AND WE HAVE NO SAY SO!
Is this what you really want representing you? TWU The Wright Union?
I urge all current TWU members to check out www.pafca.org ! There's a lot of good info there, a real eye opener.
You will also find Authorization Cards from PAFCA floating around the office. I encourage you to fill one out, I'm sure you can find a way to get it back to me. Initial response from those on the daylight shift has been overwhelming. Don't be left out, show your solidarity, fill yours out today. HA!

would you be very interested in going against the CWA for Psgr Service?
The agents have the pitiful CWA, our contract will be renogiated this summer..New one(HA!) is due Jan 2012.

The agents are NOT HAPPY..
please PM me...
Hope to hear from you..

Latest posts