DL may order Airbus and Boeing jets

robbedagain

Veteran
Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
according to an article on aol business... DL is looking at possibly ordering A-320 and 737 for narrow body fleet and 777 and A-330 family wide body aircrafit it would be in the 10 to 20 aircraft each from what i read.. it was on aol.. and scroll down to business

tell us why they are a pos? ive flown on them in the past and their comfortable
personelly i dont care for the erj crj and esp the 170-190 low ceiling not hard to get a head injury

For me, Airbus is not safe....worse/scariest flight I ever had was on a A320. Turbulence was so
bad it kicked off the Auto Pilot. Pilots admitted they had trouble regaining control. A/C was taken out
of service. NOT A FAN :-(

tell us why they are a pos? ive flown on them in the past and their comfortable
personelly i dont care for the erj crj and esp the 170-190 low ceiling not hard to get a head injury

Where can I begin...
They feel cheap, flimsy, worthless.

If its not Boeing, I'm not going...

BTW I would rather load a 757 by myself, than to have to work a 319/320/321.

wow. bababooy i understand i did not know the autopilot can kick off like that

yoyodyne i dont know if you work us 757s but i do know our 57s dont have the moveable trays like they used too.. personelly i can load 319/20/21 alone in the bin i remember that old slogan too if it aint boeing i aint going and every now and then i still see that type of stickers around on cars n crew bags.. to be honest as far as flying wise.. its been yrs since i last flew but i do like the 57s and the airbus 319s 320s and 321s but i do think the best all time plane ive ever worked was the 727

Airbus are not as strong as a Boeing, they are throw away airplanes with a time limited air frame.

Reactions: 1 person
They're several thousand pounds heavier than the comparable Boeing single-aisle planes, plus that extra six inches of diameter that passengers love (as most operators outfit them with wider seats as a result) add up to a slightly less efficient airplane. Tree-hugging environmentalists should not celebrate the arrival of A319s, A320s and A321s as much as they should the 73G, 738 and 739.

Latest posts