DL may order Airbus and Boeing jets

Then explain how US flies full flights without fuel stops from CLT or PHL to LAX, PHX, SEA and SFO.

I can look it up, I'm sure you can too, but I do recall SEVERAL threads in the US forum about fuel stops with the "wonderful" airbii.
Airbus is still a POS A/C, you can dress it anyway you want, but they are still garbage.

I have flown many times from CLT to the west coast and NEVER had a fuel stop.

So please explain how they are flying from the east coast to the west coast with full passengers, fuel and cargo without fuel stops.

You are one who claimed they cant.

And AA is going to launch later this year premium A321 flights from JFK to LAX and SFO.

The problem with the A321 is it takes longer to reach cruise altitude.

I have flown many times from CLT to the west coast and NEVER had a fuel stop.

So please explain how they are flying from the east coast to the west coast with full passengers, fuel and cargo without fuel stops.

You are one who claimed they cant.

And AA is going to launch later this year premium A321 flights from JFK to LAX and SFO.

The problem with the A321 is it takes longer to reach cruise altitude.

Good for the soon to be miserAAble Airways West. I'm sure that the French union workers will be delighted to know that you prefer their assembly skills over American union workers.

And by premium, do you mean that they are going to Fabreeze the seats before each flight?

And here is one of the many links you can find regarding fuel stops and the 321's...

http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/38655-already-pre-scheduling-321-fuel-stops/page__hl__%2Bfuel+%2Bstops

Reactions: 1 person
I never said I prefer the A321, I stated that it can fly east to west coast.

My favorite narrowbody is the 757.

And you picked a thread that is over five years old, do you have something current?

And approximately 42% content is american made.

http://www.airbus.com/company/americas/us/

For the production of its jetliners, Airbus spends 42 percent of its aircraft-related procurement in the U.S. – buying more parts, components, tooling and other material from the United States than any other country. Workers in more than 40 states help build Airbus aircraft, supporting 210,000 high-quality manufacturing jobs across the U.S. Airbus’ first U.S. production facility – to be located at the Brookley Aeroplex in Mobile, Alabama – is planned for operation beginning in 2015, with this new site to perform final assembly of A319s, A320s and A321s.

Since 1990, Airbus has spent $127 billion in the U.S. with hundreds of American suppliers. This supplier network involves some of the most respected names in American aerospace, including Alcoa, Eaton, GE, Goodrich, Hamilton Sundstrand, Honeywell, Northrop Grumman, PPG, Pratt & Whitney, Rockwell Collins and Spirit Aerosystems

And you do know Boeing has partners all over the world making parts for planes?

Japan, Italy and Australia.

Ever hear why the BCF freighters were built?

A321 Transcontinental

The First Class cabin will be outfitted with 10 fully lie-flat seats in a 1-1 configuration, giving every seat direct aisle access – a feature that no other domestic airline offers. Customers can individually adjust any component of the fully lie-flat seat, designed by Sicma, including the seat back, head rest and leg rest. The seats feature a large tray table and work surface and an individual storage unit for stowing personal items. Seat controls have a more intuitive design for optimum customer comfort and simplicity.

The Business Class cabin will be outfitted with 20 fully lie-flat seats, designed by BE, in a 2-2 configuration. In the Main Cabin the seats will be designed by Recaro and arranged in a 3-3 configuration. The option to enjoy more legroom is available with 36 Main Cabin Extra seats and the aircraft also offers 36 Main Cabin seats. More details about the Business Class and Main Cabin seats will be provided at a later date.

To ensure customers travelling from coast to coast have access to the latest in inflight entertainment, American plans to outfit the entire aircraft with seat-to-seat chat, live text news and weather updates, 3-D moving maps, airport maps, connecting gate information, and more.
For customers travelling in the premium class cabins, a complimentary inflight entertainment selection of up to 75 movies, more than 150 TV programs, more than 350 audio selections and up to 15 games will be available on a 15.4-inch HD-capable touchscreen monitor positioned in each seat. Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headsets will be available. In the Main Cabin, every seatback will have an 8.9-inch HD-capable touchscreen monitor with an assortment of movies, TV programmes, games and audio selections.

American intends to take delivery of these aircraft beginning in November 2013 through 2014. The A321 transcontinental aircraft will replace American’s existing fleet of Boeing 767-200s and fly between New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO), and JFK and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
http://www.aa.com/i1...s/newplanes.jsp

thanks i did not know that the wings of the 321 was same as 319 n 20s but it seems the 320s n 319s climb faster than the 321 is that true or accurate

The only thing I got out of reading a thead from 5 years ago was the "assumption" of a fuel stop....unless I missed it..

Good for the soon to be miserAAble Airways West. I'm sure that the French union workers will be delighted to know that you prefer their assembly skills over American union workers.

And by premium, do you mean that they are going to Fabreeze the seats before each flight?

And here is one of the many links you can find regarding fuel stops and the 321's...

http://www.airlinefo...l__+fuel +stops

Reading comprehension... Assembled ...

But I'm sure your "brothers in solidarity" of the IAM 751 will be delighted to know that 42% of the crApbii is "American Made".

I never said I prefer the A321, I stated that it can fly east to west coast.

My favorite narrowbody is the 757.

And you picked a thread that is over five years old, do you have something current?

And approximately 42% content is american made.

http://www.airbus.co...ny/americas/us/

And you do know Boeing has partners all over the world making parts for planes?

Japan, Italy and Australia.

Ever hear why the BCF freighters were built?

http://www.aa.com/i1...s/newplanes.jsp

And my Honda fit climbs faster than the 321... But yes, the link is old, however I do not recall how many threads about 757 stopping for fuel though.. Oh right, probably none.

Ironic, there is no mention of an actual fuel stop in the whole thread.

Guess he needs to try again.

Reading comprehension... Assembled ...

But I'm sure your "brothers in solidarity" of the IAM 751 will be delighted to know that 42% of the crApbii is "American Made".

And my Honda fit climbs faster than the 321... But yes, the link is old, however I do not recall how many threads about 757 stopping for fuel though.. Oh right, probably none.
Did you even read the whole thread?

There is no mention of a fuel stop actually occurring.

And there is plenty of foreign made parts in a Boeing, guess you cant back up your claim so you are trying to change the subject.

Did you even read the whole thread?

There is no mention of a fuel stop actually occurring.

And there is plenty of foreign made parts in a Boeing, guess you cant back up your claim so you are trying to change the subject.

Again, IF YOU READ my post I said assembled. Not LAVS.

Again, a few years back, I remember the quantity of posts regarding the lack of endurance of the 321.

Be as it may, may your Febreezed A321 be a success to the next incarnation of US Airways.

I remember when I worked maint at the old F-1, F-3, F-5 gates at DTW. 757's going to vacation and cruise destinations all day evey day. It was the lowest seniority ramp bid at the hub. Young guys were beaten down by those flights.

I can imagine!

I "grew up" on fully loaded 757's, but that was in a line station, and not back-to-back-to-back...

Again, IF YOU READ my post I said assembled. Not LAVS.

Again, a few years back, I remember the quantity of posts regarding the lack of endurance of the 321.

Be as it may, may your Febreezed A321 be a success to the next incarnation of US Airways.
Such an intelligent response.

Come back when you can debate with facts.