DL pulling back JFK-SEA BE service?

Translation

I don't know what I'm talking about so I will accuse others of not knowing what they are talking about

Mods help me I'm drowning

Reactions: 2 people
yes, I see you are drowning.

DL sells two different types of business class service.

Josh doesn't know the difference.

grab a life vest and go find out what other carriers do, including AA, on the issue and get back with us

Reactions: 1 person
No actually that's you who is drowning

Keep up the hate from your righteous pulpit

no, I am not confused by basic airline information including what class airlines use to sell services and what services are part of that service.

I have no hate other than for ignorance.

WorldTraveler said:
Josh,
you don't know what you are talking about
C and J are not the same thing.
DL is selling 3 out of 4 flights on Nov 10 in Business (C or J) but only one in Business Elite (J)

Which according to you is over-delivering!
ROTFL

robbedagain said:
I do believe Josh has stated that AA has a better product than DL in this market
Yes considering most of the SEA flights for DL are on domestic AC and lack the enhanced service yes. JFK-LAX/SFO is no contest, AA 321T is far superior. If you haven't tried it Robbed you should, the FC pods are very private and comfortable.

Josh

WorldTraveler said:
Josh,you don't know what you are talking aboutC and J are not the same thing.all of central America is sold as C (business) but not J (which is business Elite).DL is selling 3 out of 4 flights on Nov 10 in Business (C or J) but only one in Business Elite (J)
No WT I get it. Guess you aren't familiar with DLs pricing and inventory management strategies, shocking considering you had a career in RM but I guess things may chance in the six years since you left. DL sells C, I, and J for both standard business class and BusinessElite-C is a fully flexible fullfare ticket while I is a discounted restricted fare. How often do you purchase revenue BE tickets on DL? Guess you aren't familiar with this side of DL but I am.

DL markets a number of Caribbean and Latin markets as Business Class-consistent with AA and other carriers but those flights lack the flat bed seats and other amenities. But in this market it should be First Class consistent with other DL domestic flights.

But for whatever reason you can't seem to get that what DL is doing is less than fully transparent here-they are setting expectations marketing a product they are not delivering, that is the bottom line. Change the subject all you want but it doesn't change the fact.

Josh

Robbed you can fly Eagle BWI-JFK and you get higher through passenger priority as non-rev.

Josh

No WT I get it. Guess you aren't familiar with DLs pricing and inventory management strategies, shocking considering you had a career in RM but I guess things may chance in the six years since you left. DL sells C, I, and J for both standard business class and BusinessElite-C is a fully flexible fullfare ticket while I is a discounted restricted fare. How often do you purchase revenue BE tickets on DL? Guess you aren't familiar with this side of DL but I am.

DL markets a number of Caribbean and Latin markets as Business Class-consistent with AA and other carriers but those flights lack the flat bed seats and other amenities. But in this market it should be First Class consistent with other DL domestic flights.

But for whatever reason you can't seem to get that what DL is doing is less than fully transparent here-they are setting expectations marketing a product they are not delivering, that is the bottom line. Change the subject all you want but it doesn't change the fact.

Josh
wrong.

J is business elite. C is business and does not imply business elite.

it apparently never dawn on you that you are the one who doesn't understand the system and the fact that your story doesn't fit with what I have said and DL is doing should seem to show it.

but instead of accepting that you don't know what you are talking about, you try to say I don't and accuse DL of wrongdoing.

why don't you just complain to the Attorney General if you are so convinced you are right?

you really think you know it all   but in all reality you just make yourself look every so foolish     I have a good feeling with all the traveling that Josh does he sure as hell knows what he is talking about when it comes to that compared to you  a former dl rev mgmt. clown

WT DL sells C fares JFK-LAX which offers the full BE service and flat bed seat.

Josh

but that is a different argument than saying DL is selling J and delivering something less.

but you are getting hung up on booking classes.

The question to you is where is DL saying NOW - or even within 11 months - the booking window - that it is selling business elite service with all the benefits you note and flying something else without having going thru schedule change and notification?

every flight on delta.com that you reference shows the appropriate level of service and it is very clear what flights offer a domestic first class seat and which offer a business elite seat in either the lie flat version or the older version.