Do the Democrats have a plan "B"?

Glenn Quagmire said:
To what destinations does Democrates plane "B" fly?

Seriously though, I think with this new revelation, none of the Republicans are going to vote for her.

Rand Paul is going to get a caucus in KY.

Is this Democrates any relation to Hypocrates?

delldude said:
MIAMI — It was supposed to be a carefully planned anniversary to mark one of the most important and widely praised moments in Hillary Rodham Clinton’s political career — and to remind the country, ahead of a likely 2016 presidential campaign, about her long record as a champion for the rights of women and girls.
Speaking of carefully planned anniversaries, anyone else notice that W managed to get to Selma, yet neither Bill or Hillary were there?

Reactions: 2 people
Hillary will stay out of site for as long as possible, it's going to be fun watching the implosion when it starts

Reactions: 1 person
eolesen said:
Speaking of carefully planned anniversaries, anyone else notice that W managed to get to Selma, yet neither Bill or Hillary were there?

And NYT cropped Bush from the march pic.

Boy, I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the Hillary War Room with all the latest ' good publicity '.

That's part of the problem -- there doesn't appear to be a war room with Team Hillary. They've been relying on the media to carry her water and run defense up until last week, and have been caught with their pantsuits down around their cankles...

eolesen said:
That's part of the problem -- there doesn't appear to be a war room with Team Hillary. They've been relying on the media to carry her water and run defense up until last week, and have been caught with their pantsuits down around their cankles...
I see sexism is alive and well. Keep up the good work

eolesen said:
What's ironic is that Republicans are always labeled as just a bunch of old white men, and yet the only candidates getting any attention -- Warren, Biden, Webb, and Clinton -- are all over 65, and they're all white...

I'd say there's probably a 35% chance she implodes before the primaries. It appears the long knives are out. The whole email thing was leaked by someone within the DNC, and she's done a lousy job of damage control because she and her handlers incorrectly assumed that the media would provide cover for her.

Instead, you have CNN, Fox, WaPo and the NYT all asking the same questions and questioning the legality of the whole thing. This might turn out to be just too damaging to recover from.
Since you seem to want to believe the GOP and DNC are similar in terms of their diversity, lets look at the 2015 Congress.

http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/fast_facts/levels_of_office/documents/cong.pdf

The Gender Gap.

While women make up over 50% of the US population, the parties were only able to find 84 (20% of the House) women who the voters thought were capable of holding office.  Of the 84, 62 are democrats and 22 are republicans.  That's nearly a 3 to 1 ratio.  

To date, a total of 54 non-white women have served on Congress.  Fifty of the were democrat, 4 were republican.  

While the number of women in the D party is nothing to be proud of, the number of women in the R is down right embarrassing.

Racial Gap

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/breakdown-114th-congress-demographics-gender

In the 114th Congress, 83% are white.  What do you think the party make up of that racial disparity is?  I bet you think there are more non-whites in the republicans than the democrats huh?  

I must admit I am quite surprised by these numbers.  The House has 188 democrats, of the 188 only 78 are white males.  Over half of the D's in the House are made up of women or minorities.  I did not think that white males would be in the minority in the D.  The R on the other hand does not disappoint.  Out of 246 members in the House ... wait for it ........12.  That's right only 12 are minorities.  

The republicans do fair better in the Senate.   There are 4 republicans who are minorities and only 3 democrats.  

Bottom line, the republicans are still the party of the white male.

Dog Wonder said:
Ms Tree should create a campaign committee. It would make him a legit Republican candidate
Wut????   Why would I want to be a republican?

eolesen said:
Crankles....Brahahaw.
Seriously though, just as it happened with BaRack, if you disagree, your racist.
Hillary, you will be labeled an "Old Women hater"!