Donald Trump's Health

KCFlyer said:
Yes...I have found that when someone posts something you disagree with, it's best to put them on ignore.  It's much easier then burying your head in the sand.  I don't even put the people who call me libtard on ignore.  If I did, there wouldn't be any posts to read on this board.
Nope, I've never put anyone on ignore, but I might try it sometime with those who can only manage nonsensical 3-4 word quips over and over and over. I was hoping they might snap out of the libtard coma, unfortunately not the case. Divisive name calling is all part of the process, both sides. Has been for hundreds of years. Makes me laugh daily. But as we have seen in this campain recently , only one side commits most of the violence, then cries victim.

KCfrier you could do what many angry intolerant lefty victims do; Have a violent protest, smash some windows, burn down a 7-11, go to a Trump rally and spit on his supporters. You might get on MSLSD's Morning Slo Joe as a hero, they need some ratings since Trumps health seems to be better the Hildabeast's. Their hopes were dashed.

Dog Wonder said:
Don't blame me for that, it is the only tail he has even a remote chance of catching.
You sexting me again one-line Dog Squirrel?Offering up your services? I got a short leash just for you sweetykins. You'd have to break it off with Anthony Weiner first though, if Huma don't mind.

Hackman said:
You sexting me again one-line Dog Squirrel?Offering up your services? I got a short leash just for you sweetykins. You'd have to break it off with Anthony Weiner first though, if Huma don't mind.
No wonder you are stuck chasing your own tail.

KCFlyer said:

Yes...I have found that when someone posts something you disagree with, it's best to put them on ignore.  It's much easier then burying your head in the sand.  I don't even put the people who call me libtard on ignore.  If I did, there wouldn't be any posts to read on this board. 

Eh, your ok for a screaming lib......I could even crack a cold one with you.

Hackman said:
Trump has his medical show on today with Dr. Oz
Calling that thing Dr. Oz does a medical show is like saying standing at a podium and sweating is exercise.

Dog Wonder said:
Shut who up, did they measure his hands?

Gotta love Donald. MSM having a hissy fit over the first Doctor letter and now he does a current physical, MSM is waiting and waiting, and Trump shows it to Dr Oz and Oz says he's in pretty good shape....

MSM doesn't get first look and goes into the freakout mode.....LOL

dont_lose_your_temper_like_this_guy_3022731547.gif

I'd think the atheists and science believers would find the bloodwork results to be an unimpeachable and irrefutable proof of someone's state of health.

Next, someone's going to play the birther/truther card by saying they're forged and made up?...

BTW, my ignore list is not for people with opposing views. I love opposing views, but don't have time for bigots, fringe cases (e.g. frustrated Paulbots and/or Alex Jones fans), and then a few career forum trolls who offer no value via one-liners and/or memes.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Calling that thing Dr. Oz does a medical show is like saying standing at a podium and sweating is exercise.
Oz is a doctor is he not? Trump did release his medical records did he not? Seems it was a successful show, haven't watched it. Sounds like Trump made the grade on it. Standing at the podium and sweating, and then collapsing might just be exercise for lefty liars.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/16/opinions/trump-clinton-health-war-vox-opinion/index.html

"When you're making speeches...shouting and screaming...you get a lot of exercise"

Said Trump from behind the Oz curtain.

Glenn Quagmire said:
"When you're making speeches...shouting and screaming...you get a lot of exercise"
Said Trump from behind the Oz curtain.
Dr Oz is a supposed muslim (turkish american), your not bashing a muslim doctor are you? For shame. Oz was Queen Oprah's boy as she launched his TV career. Therefore he has to be awesome, can't dismiss Queen Oprah.

https://video-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/14255879_1072081909565723_1764498453_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=8aad2697f58acb5c9fb1b33e500a36c5&oe=57DC6938
HILlARY CLINTON
A video showing Hillary is nothing but a liar. One lie after another.

Defend it libtards.

Quotes from HILlARY CLINTON.

I have not supported same-sex marriage.
I support marriage for Lesbian and gay couples.

I voted for border security and some of it was a fence. I don't think we ever called it a wall. Maybe in some places it was a wall.
We will not build a wall.

I am a progressive.
I get accused of being kind of moderate and center. I plead guilty.

I will do everything I can to urge the Congress to reject the Colombian Free Trade Deal.
One of our top goals is to complete free trade agreements with Colombia.

I support a $12 national, federal, minimum wage.
I have been supporting the "Fight for $15."

Since when do Democrats attack one another on universal healthcare?
He [Bernie Sanders] does eliminate the affordable health act, eliminates private insurance, eliminates Medicare, eliminates Medicaid, Tricare, Children's' Health Insurance Program.

Elections are about the future, but how do you determine what will happen in the future? Well, you have to look to the record. You have to look to what we say in campaigns and what we have done during our careers.

Latest posts

Back