Donald Trump Indictment

Can’t say he sounds like a fan of President Trump by saying the Democrats want him to be the nominee because he’s a weak candidate and can’t beat President Biden.

Weren’t all of the Liberal News outlets saying that if Trump was indicted for a crime that he would be knocked out of the running to be nominated?

Real Clear Politics is also a reputable source for news.

People said that with the "grab 'em by the p***y' tape and a dozen other things. The days of holding a GOP candidate to a higher standard than a DNC candidate are long over.

To quote Quiet Riot... 'We're not gonna take it anymore. ..'

-No one is above the law.

-A grand jury decided there was probable cause to indict Trump.

-He is entitled to have his day in court, where a jury--again made up of members of the public--will decide if he's guilty as charged or not.

Everything else is white noise.
We don't know what the grand jury was and wasn't told about the law.

The adage that a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich holds true here more than anything I've ever seen.

My guess is the case will never see a courtroom jury.

If its not dismissed for any one of a dozen plausible reasons, Trump can always do a bench trial and probably face better chances of a legally sound ruling being issued vs risking whatever a biased NYC jury would come up with.

I didn't think that there could be a weaker legal case presented against Trump than the first impeachment case, but this has managed to lower the bar considerably.

People said that with the "grab 'em by the p***y' tape and a dozen other things. The days of holding a GOP candidate to a higher standard than a DNC candidate are long over.

To quote Quiet Riot... 'We're not gonna take it anymore. ..'

We don't know what the grand jury was and wasn't told about the law.

The adage that a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich holds true here more than anything I've ever seen.

My guess is the case will never see a courtroom jury.

If its not dismissed for any one of a dozen plausible reasons, Trump can always do a bench trial and probably face better chances of a legally sound ruling being issued vs risking whatever a biased NYC jury would come up with.

I didn't think that there could be a weaker legal case presented against Trump than the first impeachment case, but this has managed to lower the bar considerably.

How many years did these goofballs want his Taxes. Trump was hilarious with the I’m under a routine audit line. He just didn’t want to give it to them and he was under no Constitutional requirement to do so.

Anyway they pushed and pushed till they finally got them and what did they find. No damn smoking gun whatsoever. And when they found nothing the Media clamed up and didn’t say a peep. We haven’t heard Jack crap about his Taxes ever since.

It’s all nothing but bullchit going after this guy all the time. They’ve been going after him for 50 years and he’s still rich as holy hell.

What happens to the conspiracy theorists around here? Can’t you see the NY felony charges are a ruse to distract Trump World from the bigger stuff to come. Sapping his energy, and his supporters (they can keep donating, but it isn’t going to the election).

Quit parroting the talking heads and make up some crazy stuff of your own. If there is one thing we should have all learned from Trump is, alternative reality has no limits.

What happens to the conspiracy theorists around here? Can’t you see the NY felony charges are a ruse to distract Trump World from the bigger stuff to come. Sapping his energy, and his supporters (they can keep donating, but it isn’t going to the election).

Quit parroting the talking heads and make up some crazy stuff of your own. If there is one thing we should have all learned from Trump is, alternative reality has no limits.

Well at least it’s good to see you can formulate thoughts. Anyway here we go with the censorship again so I’m done here. 👋

Trump goes to a sports arena and gets a standing ovation. Comments section says it all. When Biden goes to a sports arena people chant FJB.

Latest posts