Donald Trump's Health

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Elections are about the future, but how do you determine what will happen in the future? Well, you have to look to the record. You have to look to what we say in campaigns and what we have done during our careers.
Even HILlARY doesn't think you should vote for her.

Reactions: 1 person
eolesen said:
I'd think the atheists and science believers would find the bloodwork results to be an unimpeachable and irrefutable proof of someone's state of health.

Next, someone's going to play the birther/truther card by saying they're forged and made up?...

BTW, my ignore list is not for people with opposing views. I love opposing views, but don't have time for bigots, fringe cases (e.g. frustrated Paulbots and/or Alex Jones fans), and then a few career forum trolls who offer no value via one-liners and/or memes.

Physical health perhaps.  The bloodwork can't tell us much about his mental health.  Not sure why the health thing is an issue, except that the right has Hillary on her deathbed and Trump wanted to show he is fit as a fiddle except for the need for some Lipitor.  

KCFlyer said:

Physical health perhaps.  The bloodwork can't tell us much about his mental health.  Not sure why the health thing is an issue, except that the right has Hillary on her deathbed and Trump wanted to show he is fit as a fiddle except for the need for some Lipitor.  

Because, just like everything else with Hillary, she made it the issue by hiding, evading and all those other beautiful things shes thinks she gets away with.

Latest posts