Donald Trump's Health

cltrat said:
telling how you only call out the canidate on the right for that

I'm not voting for the candidate on the left either.  Unless the republican dream occurs and HIllary dies or bows out, then I'll vote for her replacement.  Of course...in the right's wet dream...Hillary will die AFTER the deadline to get the replacement on the ballot in all 50 states.  And even THEN, the Libertarian candidate stands a far better chance of getting the votes from republicans who don't like Trump but couldn't vote for Hillary.

HIllary is a despicable liar.  Trump is an ego-maniacal azzhole.  Who happens to lie more than Hillary.  

KCFlyer said:
I just find it funny that you all are relying on Hillary either dying, getting indicted, or becoming so ill that she can't run to get your shoulder shrugging egotard (hey....just wanna play like the big guys do and tard things up) elected.  One thing is for certain...should that happen, it will bode worse for Trump than for the democrat.
Not relying on the Hildabeast dying or anything of the sort, she can't run on her record of lying and her miserable record of failures. I hope she recovers for the debate at least, where she will be taken apart on her disasterous record. To state that the only "egotard" is Trump is laughable at best, since Hildabeast thinks she is OWED the presidency. A Libertarian candidate winning over Trump if she doesn't make it to November is a libtard pipe dream. Not in the realm of possibility...but keep dreaming.

Hackman said:
Not relying on the Hildabeast dying or anything of the sort, she can't run on her record of lying and her miserable record of failures. I hope she recovers for the debate at least, where she will be taken apart on her disasterous record. To state that the only "egotard" is Trump is laughable at best, since Hildabeast thinks she is OWED the presidency. A Libertarian candidate winning over Trump if she doesn't make it to November is a libtard pipe dream. Not in the realm of possibility...but keep dreaming.

When you put a teenage schoolboy up against a politician in a political debate, the schoolboy won't look very good.   I saw a great interview with Mark Cuban about how to get under Trump's skin in the debates...just smirk or shake her head and Trump will lose it.   And he's right.  He might just whip out his cell phone on stage and start tweeting what a ***** Crooked Hillary is.  

KCFlyer said:

When you put a teenage schoolboy up against a politician in a political debate, the schoolboy won't look very good.   I saw a great interview with Mark Cuban about how to get under Trump's skin in the debates...just smirk or shake her head and Trump will lose it.   And he's right.  He might just whip out his cell phone on stage and start tweeting what a #### Crooked Hillary is.  
really funny I don't recall him doing that in the earlier debates,he's going to bring up some things to make Hillary squirm

KCFlyer said:

I'm not voting for the candidate on the left either.  Unless the republican dream occurs and HIllary dies or bows out, then I'll vote for her replacement.  Of course...in the right's wet dream...Hillary will die AFTER the deadline to get the replacement on the ballot in all 50 states.  And even THEN, the Libertarian candidate stands a far better chance of getting the votes from republicans who don't like Trump but couldn't vote for Hillary.

HIllary is a despicable liar.  Trump is an ego-maniacal azzhole.  Who happens to lie more than Hillary.  
I'd give this a little more credibilty if you had littered the Hillary threads with negatives about her like you have Trump untill then , not so much

KCFlyer said:

Libertarian won't do any better with or without Hillary.

History has proven HC to be the consummate all time liar.....

KCFlyer said:

When you put a teenage schoolboy up against a politician in a political debate, the schoolboy won't look very good.   I saw a great interview with Mark Cuban about how to get under Trump's skin in the debates...just smirk or shake her head and Trump will lose it.   And he's right.  He might just whip out his cell phone on stage and start tweeting what a #### Crooked Hillary is.  

Matt Lauer made Hillary look real good in a one on one with out Donald.....Just think how she'll handle it when Donald's barking up her butt.

delldude said:

Libertarian won't do any better with or without Hillary.

History has proven HC to be the consummate all time liar.....

Matt Lauer made Hillary look real good in a one on one with out Donald.....Just think how she'll handle it when Donald's barking up her butt.

Bark like a dog.  

KCFlyer said:
Another good one, Mark Cuban talking about getting under Trumps skin. The Dallas Mavs owner is a poor sport, charges the court on bad calls gets in verbal altercations with the refs. Not quite an example of humility I would use. Is Cuban an "egotard"? Sure enough. In addition, Hildabeast will have a meltdown when Trump hits her record of lies and obfuscation of the facts. That's if she makes the debate at all. Her campain is hiding her because her health is failing, just like her failed policies. She's all but done.

Hackman said:
Another good one, Mark Cuban talking about getting under Trumps skin. The Dallas Mavs owner is a poor sport, charges the court on bad calls gets in verbal altercations with the refs. Not quite an example of humility I would use. Is Cuban an "egotard"? Sure enough. In addition, Hildabeast will have a meltdown when Trump hits her record of lies and obfuscation of the facts. That's if she makes the debate at all. Her campain is hiding her because her health is failing, just like her failed policies. She's all but done.

But Cuban's not running for president.  T Rump is.  And I have more respect of an egotard that came from the family of a car upholsterer than an egotard who had a couple of million 1978 dollars given to him and thinking that he did it all himself.   One is a self made billionaire.  The other is an azzhole that is running for president.

KCFlyer said:
But Cuban's not running for president.  T Rump is.  And I have more respect of an egotard that came from the family of a car upholsterer than an egotard who had a couple of million 1978 dollars given to him and thinking that he did it all himself.   One is a self made billionaire.  The other is an azzhole that is running for president.
Your the one who brought Cuban up, not me. Hildabeast is also running for president, the one who said she was dead broke and in debt and is now filthy rich by using the Clinton Foundation as her cash cow and takes millions from terrorists and dirty business men. Trump built a business with a loan from his father. He has always acknowledged his father. What have the Clintons built? A house of lies, deaths and failure. The worst Secretary of State in history.

Hackman said:
Your the one who brought Cuban up, not me. Hildabeast is also running for president, the one who said she was dead broke and in debt and is now filthy rich by using the Clinton Foundation as her cash cow and takes millions from terrorists and dirty business men. Trump built a business with a loan from his father. He has always acknowledged his father. What have the Clintons built? A house of lies, deaths and failure. The worst Secretary of State in history.
truth

cltrat said:

And yet....your focus (and hopes) come down to...Maybe she'll die....maybe she'll get too sick to run....maybe she'll get indicted.  Not a helluva lot on how great Trump is....just that he isn't Hillary and that's enough for you.  Hillary is the devil you know.  Trump is the devil you don't.  

KCFlyer said:

And yet....your focus (and hopes) come down to...Maybe she'll die....maybe she'll get too sick to run....maybe she'll get indicted.  Not a helluva lot on how great Trump is....just that he isn't Hillary and that's enough for you.  Hillary is the devil you know.  Trump is the devil you don't.  
as usual you have no ideal about what you're talking about.
she's a lying corrupt crook who  does exactly what Hack said to make money but yet you give her a pass
I think you're lying just like her come November  you'll be in there voting for her

Latest posts

Back