Drone Corps

Dog Wonder

Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
Unknown
In Nashville this week the National Rifle Association and the National Republican Committee announced a new initiative to take the White House in 2016. Dubbed the Drone Corps, by NRA CEO Wayne Lapierre, the initiative was developed to ensure all NRA members stand united in the organization's efforts to keep all weapons legal.

Holding hands high with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus under a banner promoting this years NRA convention slogan "If they can ban one, they can ban them all.", LaPierre demanded "it is time for NRA members to stop comparing candidates on the issues and choosing for themselves who to vote for". We have highly paid and qualified political experts to vet each candidate and determine which of them will act in our interest.

Preibus emphasized the need for a Drone Corps by pointing out "too many NRA members are listening to candidates and deciding on their own who is most fit to serve". The stated goal of the Drone Corps is to remotely guide voters to the candidate most acceptable to the NRA position, and avoid the evitable divides occurring when people with a common goal, approach it from different directions.

Chris Cox, Chairman of the lobbying arm of the NRA, rallied the crowd by invoking the name of the current Democratic Party frontrunner. "Think about it: Hillary Clinton as president of the United States until 2025," Cox said. "Scared yet?"

Details of the Drone Corps delivery methods were not revealed at the convention. The RNC has invested heavily in amplitude modulation technology connecting to miniature receivers.

Reactions: 2 people
There are other of groups who issue guidelines of who they would like their members to vote for. I think this is a unique approach. Not sure if telling your members that they are to stupid to vote on their own is the best approach but I guess time will tell.

Are you sure this is a real thing? The name sounds kind of stupid and insulting. Not sure this passes my smell test but I don't have time to look it up now.

I can't find anything to support this idea.  Not sure it's real.  Dog, do you have a link?

Ms Tree said:
There are other of groups who issue guidelines of who they would like their members to vote for. I think this is a unique approach. Not sure if telling your members that they are to stupid to vote on their own is the best approach but I guess time will tell.

Unions do it every election.

Dog Wonder said:

After the 16' election,.........they're ALL gonna' need a ...TRANS - ANUS ....Ultrasound.

Jeb and Marco  are ALREADY softening thier tones over the ..... (Dual) NUCLEAR BOMBS  that just landed on thier  F'N HEADS.

You know 'Dog, I've gotta' admit, I'm still in (somewhat) disbelief over the past couple of weeks that has negatively affected those sick Bas-tards.

First we had Josh and (big) Jimmy-Bob DUGGAR, then that RED NECK clown who takes out 9 beautiful people in a church no less,.......Then we've got Rebel Flags.....'Dropping Faster '  than Bristol Palins panties,  followed by OBAMACARE ( the LAW of the LAND ), topped-off by MARRIAGE EQUALITY (the LAW of the LAND ).  I mean is this all ' Historic ' or what ?

But I've got to keep reminding myself that knowing the GOP, this very well could NOT be ' the end '.  I mean you Never Know when a REPLUG....Pee - Pee Smoocher will pop - up.  ( Betcha' Larry Flynt has his super snoops working overtime )

The REPUBLICAN PARTY.

The G I F T....that ALWAYS...K E E P S  on..G I V I N G  !!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 1 person

The U.S. Government plans on using drones against extremist members of the National Rifle Association.
Sources close to the White House reportedly said today that they plans to use military drones in the skies over the United States to weed out Americans who are obsessed with owning military assault weapons.  “They are crossing referencing the database of gun owners, with the list of members of NRA, with the list of people who have attended Ted Nugent concerts in the last twenty years,” said a person inside the White House.  “Most of the targets are people living in Texas, so most of the country should have no fear about being attack by drones.”
Lawyers in the Department of Justice have put forth an argument saying that there is “legal justification” for the government  to order the drones to attack “hostile Americans” – a  anytime, anywhere, for any reason that the President wants.
U.S. Senators are trying to create an “oversight committee” so that they can review the NRA members that the government plans on being targeted by drones.   “Look, if there are rogue NRA members, we need to know about it and we need to take action,” said a source close to Harry Reid.  “NRA members are dangerous to society and the government is here to protect its citizens.”
drones_nrae.jpg

The U.S. Government also declared the continental United States a “battlefield.”   Sources close to the White House say that in order for the President to order drone strikes on Americans, the country needed to be declared a battlefield.  “So, if states like Texas are on the battlefield and there are citizens with assault weapons who want to use them, well then we are going to have to take them out,” a White House source reportedly said.
drones_nrab.jpg

In addition to NRA members, the government is also considering targeting the following groups:
— Conservative Journalists
— Followers of Ayn Rand
— Tea Party Patriots
— Bloggers
— Veterans who fly American flags outside their homes.
—  Constitutionalists
— Republican Governors (except Chris Christie)

delldude said:

In addition to NRA members, the government is also considering targeting the following groups:
— Conservative Journalists
— Followers of Ayn Rand
— Tea Party Patriots
— Bloggers
— Veterans who fly American flags outside their homes.
—  Constitutionalists
— Republican Governors (except Chris Christie)

Who needs drones, light a block of Black Cats at an NRA meeting and watch them defend themselves.