Election 2014: 28 Weeks Remaining

700UW said:
10612591_10154537133340005_2943369271454905776_n.jpg

Seeing that we have several folks here on the 'Cooler who are quick to 'banter about' the name of JESUS,....it appears to me that the message posted (above) by '700.....would definitly identify the party that  ' J C '  would be voting for !!

Now.
I welcome ANY and ALL dissenting points of view   !!!

Step up.
Don't be shy.
Who wants to go first  ???

Somehow, I doubt Jesus would have be a huge supporter of identity politics, and he also wasn't really keen on hypocrites. I also don't think he'd be interfering in what is "Caesar's" domain.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
How could it not after the Obama circus?
Good point, history repeats.... Look what happened after the Cheney circus,( or do you name after the doofus?).....

Want to get a blank stare at a dinner party?

Ask a republican who there gonna run in 16......

All hat and no cattle..... Haven't a friction clue......

im back..!! said:
And if they pipe up with a name, ask if they really think that person can win.....LOL

Romney had it right, called his own party out....

You have to get the 6% in the middle dumarse..... YOU HAVE TO GET ELECTED..!!

im back..!! said:
And if they pipe up with a name, ask if they really think that person can win.....LOL

And That's exactly CORRECT.....im back...!!

I've been saying the following FOREVER,...that;

It just goes to SHOW how weak the RE-PLUGS are, because they have NO - ONE who can take down...a very weak incumbent.    " N O - O N E " !

I said from thier inception, that the TEA POTTY was the Greatest GIFT that our side............E V E R   got.
" A House (party)  (the 'most')  divided,.............cannot Stand !      (HELLO TED CRUZ) !

2A.
" I DON'T CARE ABOUT 47% of "THOSE" PEOPLE "

The GOP.   The GIFT that Keeps on GIVING !

im back..!! said:
Good point, history repeats.... Look what happened after the Cheney circus,( or do you name after the doofus?).....

im back..!! said:

im back..!! said:

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

And That's exactly CORRECT.....im back...!!

I've been saying the following FOREVER,...that;

It just goes to SHOW how weak the RE-PLUGS are, because they have NO - ONE who can take down...a very weak incumbent.    " N O - O N E " !

I said from thier inception, that the TEA POTTY was the Greatest GIFT that our side............E V E R   got.
" A House (party)  (the 'most')  divided,.............cannot Stand !      (HELLO TED CRUZ) !

2A.
" I DON'T CARE ABOUT 47% of "THOSE" PEOPLE "

The GOP.   The GIFT that Keeps on GIVING !

ZZZzzz...

Dog Wonder said:
No waking you up.

You're right of course 'Dog.
That DUMB...S O B.(southwindBAG) IS (southern) BRAIN DEAD.

His clueless party is self imploding, and all he can do is make... A N O T H E R....idiotic statement (post) !

F'n Unbelievable !

It's NEVER been a mystery to me, as to why those back water inbreds......Lost that 'lil skirmish' in the 1860's  !!!

Appearing on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Axelrod said that if he were still an Obama adviser he would not have included the line in the president’s speech last week in which Obama said: “I’m not on the ballot this fall ... but make no mistake, these policies are on the ballot — every single one of them.”

“It was a mistake,” Axelrod said.

tumblr_lfam4ej5q81qenb5z.gif

Latest posts