Election 2014: 28 Weeks Remaining

Well it turns out ol'  "A - ROD " was right and you're right as well ....dell, as far as '14 goes,

B U T....................N O T.................................'16  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !!!

southwind said:
You just need to make sure you keep yer ass north of the Mason-Dixon.

Hey Cheetah, yall come up we got muskets an whiskey.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Well it turns out ol'  "A - ROD " was right and you're right as well ....dell, as far as '14 goes,

B U T....................N O T.................................'16  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !!!

Have to see how much damage your 'boy' has done and if DNC wouldn't rather dump it on the GOP for a four year party regroup.

10612591_10154537133340005_2943369271454905776_n.jpg
All you need is the hammer and sickle, because you have the star and the RED background.

Carry on, Comrade!

Reactions: 1 person
signals said:
All you need is the hammer and sickle, because you have the star and the RED background.

Carry on, Comrade!
Voters of the world, unite!

It's NOT looking good right now if you're a left leaning politician. I can feel a backlash brewing that may just upset the status quo. Where the Tea Party, Liberty Movement & OWS is getting their momentum from is the dissatisfaction with Congress. Question is will we see a Republican Majority? More independents? A Libertarian? A Green?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDXLAhyTpRw

Reactions: 2 people
Dog Wonder said:
60's flashback?
Nope I just saw Bill Kirchen last Wednesday, He was great as usual. However, I do feel we are in the beginning stages of a revolution. To me the question that is open is will it be a ballot box revolution or or one of bullets?

SparrowHawk said:
Nope I just saw Bill Kirchen last Wednesday, He was great as usual. However, I do feel we are in the beginning stages of a revolution. To me the question that is open is will it be a ballot box revolution or or one of bullets?

This isn't necessarily aimed at you Sparrow, it just was a perfect post to add a reply.
Is the present democratic majority in the Senate the ..." Cats Meow "  ?     No, not really.

But let me understand this.  What do the 99 %ers gain from a GOP majority senate ?

Lets see, well..................there would be More Senators willing to OUTSOURCE MORE Jobs, willing to " F " with Social Security.
Allow the Drug company's to charge MORE for drugs, insure that we definitely have a TWO class society, RICH and POOR.

I mean I could go on and on, but unless you're a 1 %er, I JUST DON'T GET IT.

(Hey, maybe millions of voters have never heard of the old saying,............" The lesser of two Evils " )

Should the GOP take majority of the Senate,...........Trust me, they WILL F/U things even worse for the 99%ers than it may be now.

If that happens, Hillary wont even have to campaign to get in @ '1600, in '16  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple, you slow down the clock towards total tyranny.

I agree that in general the Republicans are not much better then the Democrats. Personally I've no use for either as they are agent provocateurs seeking to enslave the working man and women of the world.

A republican victory merely slows down the juggernaut. They desire the same things as Democrats only on their terms.

SparrowHawk said:
Simple, you slow down the clock towards total tyranny.

I agree that in general the Republicans are not much better then the Democrats. Personally I've no use for either as they are agent provocateurs seeking to enslave the working man and women of the world.

A republican victory merely slows down the juggernaut. They desire the same things as Democrats only on their terms.

Ya sparrow, I agree to a point.
But lets take a look soley at social security, and I'm not saying this because I'm getting it now. (Shiit, even the GOP has said that people already on the current system would not change, so I'M not concerned)

But back to the GOP premise about SS.
The GOP has made 'No Bones' about wanting to Privatize it (Think 401K's that Bush/Cheney converted to todays current  " 101 K's")
If SS alone isn't enough to scare the Living SHIIT out of people (with the GOP in the drivers seat), then there are zillions MORE.....'southwindBAGS floating around here in the 'good ol' USA than currently known !

C'mon dell. Jump in here on this SS issue   !!  (Use a BEAR checking his direct deposit if you have to).

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts