Employees Respond

PITbull, I agree. The entire US Airways Executive team better show up this weekend in PHL. Those who don't show up will be lampooned on USaviation.com.

In addition, if they do show up, I'd like to know which hotel they put them up at?????? I think they should definately be put up at the same hotels the crews are put up at........just for a taste....... Mainline and express....

Crzipilot said:
In addition, if they do show up, I'd like to know which hotel they put them up at?????? I think they should definately be put up at the same hotels the crews are put up at........just for a taste....... Mainline and express....
[post="233800"][/post]​

Try the Lagoon in Essington. Heard they're having a fabulous New Year's Eve Bash there!

Crzipilot said:
[post="233800"][/post]​

And don't warn them that they better buy up food from the airport terminal before going to the hotel if they want to eat sometime during their stay. And no rental car allowed.
Honestly, I hope they all decide to lead by example.

N924PS said:
Try the Lagoon in Essington. Heard they're having a fabulous New Year's Eve Bash there!
[post="233817"][/post]​
sad but true...that's where your crew's will be...just look for the rampers at Flashbacks, Coach's, Tinicum Inn or one of the other fine 20 some bars in town...

ITRADE said:
Aww, you poor dear. Afraid that a 25-year old manager could actually demonstrate motivation and drive that you only wish you had?
[post="233756"][/post]​

My motavation and drive brought to you courtesy of almost 20 years of working for a legacy carrier.[ My airline molded me into what I am today]

Did they tell all those volunteers to bring their cars? That way they can deliver all the lost bags from the next understaffed fiasco.

What is going to be the procedure when they try to show customers how to use the kiosk machines . . . . . and they don't work.

Winglet said:
Did they tell all those volunteers to bring their cars? That way they can deliver all the lost bags from the next understaffed fiasco.

What is going to be the procedure when they try to show customers how to use the kiosk machines . . . . . and they don't work.
[post="233925"][/post]​
the usual procedure "Its all labors fault" :p

My sources tell me that there are in excess of 200 employees that have called to volunteer their time to make our customers return experience better. Bravo to each and every employee that was able to volunteer to help.

My question...........Where's Uncle Al? We've heard from Lakefield, we've heard from Chiames, many department heads have chimed in to their employees.......where is Uncle Al? Hopefully he is home brushing up his resume. Hopefully they will cut the cords to his parachute and send him on his way.

EyeInTheSky said:
Where's the 'mouth from the South' BRONNER? He's been awfully quiet these days.
[post="233950"][/post]​
perhaps he was vacationing in thailand :shock: i know, i know that was not very tasteful but i could'nt resist...........God Bless all the lost souls and families.

MarkMyWords said:
My sources tell me that there are in excess of 200 employees that have called to volunteer their time to make our customers return experience better. Bravo to each and every employee that was able to volunteer to help.

My question...........Where's Uncle Al? We've heard from Lakefield, we've heard from Chiames, many department heads have chimed in to their employees.......where is Uncle Al? Hopefully he is home brushing up his resume. Hopefully they will cut the cords to his parachute and send him on his way.
[post="233945"][/post]​
Maintenance forman in PHL volunteered to work and said he's getting paid TIME AND ONE HALF !!! IMAGINE THAT !!!!! :shock:

Scab labor!!!

Will they have to wear 'candy striper' bibs and vests?
Or just a napkin to keep the drool from dripping on their clothes.

It would be funny if it were not so fricking insane!!!

B) UT

MarkMyWords said:

[post="233945"][/post]​

It's really great that a couple of hundred employees care enough to "answer the plea" for the dying cause. The only problem is the large number remaining who think there is no hope for the company. As an example, those who previously called in sick still outnumber the volunteers, so far, by about two to one!

:eek:

Latest posts

Back