Enough Second Chances!

usairways_vote_NO said:
No you explain it.
[post="242767"][/post]​
I already did. So did BoeingBoy, sfb, and about a dozen others around here. The point is that WN's profitability proves that you don't have to cut wages to be profitable in the current marketplace.

700UW said:
Yes it is, so then you can get denied boarding and sent on your way.
[post="242810"][/post]​

That's funny, I thought only gate agents could deny boarding. Ticket counter agents can issue refunds, though. That would really come in handy if I need a refund on an otherwise non-refundable ticket. Thanks again for the ideas!

mweiss said:
I already did. So did BoeingBoy, sfb, and about a dozen others around here. The point is that WN's profitability proves that you don't have to cut wages to be profitable in the current marketplace.
[post="242825"][/post]​

So why are you asking me to? Sounds like overkill. Usairways management obviously isn't interested in running an efficient operation.

JS said:
That's funny, I thought only gate agents could deny boarding.  Ticket counter agents can issue refunds, though.  That would really come in handy if I need a refund on an otherwise non-refundable ticket.  Thanks again for the ideas!
[post="242842"][/post]​

And should come in handy posting it on the other airline message boards because it is a moot point here you already said you are taking your business elsewhere. Which brings me to the point again why do you keep posting here?

usairways_vote_NO said:
And should come in handy posting it on the other airline message boards because it is a moot point here you already said you are taking your business elsewhere. Which brings me to the point again why do you keep posting here?
[post="242856"][/post]​

I'm wondering the same thing -- why do YOU keep posting here? You provide zero input and you've already been suspended by the moderator. You're a troll!

JS said:
I'm wondering the same thing -- why do YOU keep posting here? You provide zero input and you've already been suspended by the moderator. You're a troll!
[post="242865"][/post]​

You still didn't answer question. You sit here and say you won't fly USAirways again because they have idiot moron employees yet you troll yourself continuously on here.

usairways_vote_NO said:
You still didn't answer question. You sit here and say you won't fly USAirways again because they have idiot moron employees yet you troll yourself continuously on here.
[post="242870"][/post]​

I said I won't fly US Airways again because this trip, which is the subject of this thread, was the last straw. I never posted about this trip before because it didn't exist until just recently, so I don't know what you're whining about. This is pretty basic common sense. Do you work at the ticket counter in PHL?

JS said:
I said I won't fly US Airways again because this trip, which is the subject of this thread, was the last straw. I never posted about this trip before because it didn't exist until just recently, so I don't know what you're whining about. This is pretty basic common sense. Do you work at the ticket counter in PHL?
[post="242874"][/post]​

Fine you told us that and explained it over and over. We understand now. Its all the PHL employee's faults. You are lost forever as a Usairways customer. Goodbye enjoy your life go diss the other airline boards. You do it so well. And no I don't work there.

Actually Bob, CLT is US' largest hub.

Charlotte Fact Sheet
Charlotte/Douglas International Airport
Daily Departures
US Airways 263
US Airways Express 247
Total 510

Philadelphia Fact Sheet
Philadelphia International Airport
Daily Departures US Airways 224
US Airways Express 235
Total 459

usairways_vote_NO said:
You think anyone cares that you bought ticket on wrong airline and paid for it? Take your whining you know what and fly someone else and complain to them and what took you so long anyway?
[post="242229"][/post]​
Dear "No";

You just don't get it do you? When you cash your final paycheck, look in the mirror, ask yourself this question. "Am I part of the problem, or part of the solution"? The choice is yours. When people like you act the way you do, you only put a huge bullseye on your ass in the blame game. Odds are that you will never realize how significant you and many others were in putting the final nail in the coffin for USAirways. The truly sad part is that a lot of innocent peoples careers will be hurt by your ignorance. When you think and act the way you do, you only serve to deflect the blame from management. Stupid, truly stupid.

Not fraternally yours

Chuck

Chuck said:
Dear "No";

You just don't get it do you? When you cash your final paycheck, look in the mirror, ask yourself this question. "Am I part of the problem, or part of the solution"? The choice is yours. When people like you act the way you do, you only put a huge bullseye on your ass in the blame game. Odds are that you will never realize how significant you and many others were in putting the final nail in the coffin for USAirways. The truly sad part is that a lot of innocent peoples careers will be hurt by your ignorance. When you think and act the way you do, you only serve to deflect the blame from management. Stupid, truly stupid.
Not fraternally yours

Chuck
[post="243011"][/post]​
Chuck, It's Obvious to me U are not employed here !!!! :lol:

PineyBob said:
The point was that ALL busy hubs can be and often are customer service nightmares and CLT is no exception.
[post="243005"][/post]​

CLT? You've got to be kidding. CLT is one of the best hub airports out there (along with PIT, R.I.P.)

Chuck said:
Dear "No";

You just don't get it do you?  When you cash your final paycheck, look in the mirror, ask yourself this question.  "Am I part of the problem, or part of the solution"?  The choice is yours.  When people like you act the way you do, you only put a huge bullseye on your ass in the blame game.  Odds are that you will never realize how significant you and many others were in putting the final nail in the coffin for USAirways.  The truly sad part is that a lot of innocent peoples careers will be hurt by your ignorance.  When you think and act the way you do, you only serve to deflect the blame from management.  Stupid, truly stupid.
                                       Not fraternally yours

Chuck
[post="243011"][/post]​

I been told a lot I don't get it so I guess you are right. So when I look in the mirror am I answering the question truthfully or do I really get to take my choice? I really could give a hoot (pun intended) where that bullseye is located when the game is over its over. Please tell me how my posting my sarcastic remarks on this board amounts to 1) putting final nail in Usairways coffin 2) Making my ass a big bullseye 3) me being ignorant and my ignorance hurting peoples careers. If that was all true and I deflected blame from management who cares? What is that going to change? Maybe save money for company because since management isn't getting blame anymore then they can't pack up bags and run away with their golden parachutes? Smart truly smart.

Latest posts