Example of an inept association

Yellow cowardly person:

"Think about that before you decide to write them in on a ballot."

For someone who pretends to promote democracy in a craft unionism you sure are missing the target.

You believe in the teamsters because you fear democracy?

You seem to have taken a case of Red Bull with the voracious postings you are making promoting a viral industrial union similar to the twu. You haven't even been given an election by the NMB yet you assume your beloved teamsters will win?

Trust me if an election is deemed by the NMB there will be enough people writing in AMFA on the ballot both the twu and teamsters will be staring at each other wondering what happened.

Until there is an election simply put your teamsters constituion up against AMFA's Constituiton.

Go AMFA!

Reactions: 1 person
Yellow cowardly person:

"Think about that before you decide to write them in on a ballot."

For someone who pretends to promote democracy in a craft unionism you sure are missing the target.

You believe in the teamsters because you fear democracy?

You seem to have taken a case of Red Bull with the voracious postings you are making promoting a viral industrial union similar to the twu. You haven't even been given an election by the NMB yet you assume your beloved teamsters will win?

Trust me if an election is deemed by the NMB there will be enough people writing in AMFA on the ballot both the twu and teamsters will be staring at each other wondering what happened.

Until there is an election simply put your teamsters constituion up against AMFA's Constituiton.

Go AMFA!

Oh come on little man,,, enough with the tuff talk already. You impress no one with your childish schoolyard antics.

"Trust me if an election is deemed by the NMB there will be enough people writing in AMFA on the ballot both the twu and teamsters will be staring at each other wondering what happened".

Didn't you also say "trust me, amfa will file with the NMB and be on the ballot"....How far did that get you?

How much does that amfa constitution pay you on an annual basis? ZERO

Wanna play lets compare? Lets compare the many HUNDREDS of Teamster contracts against the TWO with amfa on the front cover. Looks like amfa fails again.

Oh come on little man,,, enough with the tuff talk already. You impress no one with your childish schoolyard antics.

"Trust me if an election is deemed by the NMB there will be enough people writing in AMFA on the ballot both the twu and teamsters will be staring at each other wondering what happened".

Didn't you also say "trust me, amfa will file with the NMB and be on the ballot"....How far did that get you?

How much does that amfa constitution pay you on an annual basis? ZERO

Wanna play lets compare? Lets compare the many HUNDREDS of Teamster contracts against the TWO with amfa on the front cover. Looks like amfa fails again.

Physical stature has nothing to do with my postings. I am not here to impress anyone. But you know this but fear the fact that people do not buy into your snake oil sales pitch. You fear a membership having control of their craft union.

Your championing an industrial union with a history of being undemocratic from behind an alias is exactly what I see it as... cowardice. You have a concern over being noted as such well, that's your doing.

I do not need to compare contracts. What people need to compare are CONSTITUTIONS which is the belief of a union. AMFA's belief is that the membership OWNS their contracts and that all AMFA officers are elected by the membership who are held accountable by the membership. State where in your industrial, undemocratic union's constitution the membership controls the union and not the other way around.

Go AMFA!

Reactions: 3 people
"This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Anomaly. View it anyway?"

It sure is nice seeing this instead of having to scroll past all of his weak BS.

Reactions: 2 people
Come on Bob, I give you more credit than this.

Bargaining works by leap frogging sure, but what if you are at the top? For starters, SWA mechanics are not at the top in all areas. Their wages might be but they are behind the Teamsters in overall vacation time, defined pension benefits, and medical. Their amendable date was 8/16/2012 and after discussing only 9 articles (three of which had zero changes) they gave up?

As you said, leap frogging is normally the case, but not always. The Teamster Pilots at Horizon were and are still at the top of their industry in both wages and benefits yet they were able to negotiate a wage increase for all pilots in 2012 and another for the FO's in 2013. They did not get these increases by giving up.

UAL negotiations on the other hand, discussed each and every article of the agreement making and agreeing to changes in just about every area over a 6 month period. We suspended negotiations only after hearing the companies best offer in wages and benefits. Our negotiating team obviously believed the offer was not high enough to reach an agreement with the members and requested the company re-think. Now in our case at UA, it is completely clear that the company would like a new contract in order to take full advantage of the merger. We expect the company to come back with some new suggestions in order to complete a deal. That is completely opposite from what amfa did at SWA. They were not at the end of a process or at an impasse. amfa is simply too busy!? Seriously?

You and others talk about the benefits of waiting for....whatever? But how do you know things will not turn for the worse? Oil and wars is always an unknown? The demand for travel is at a high right now but what changes will affect that? The industry right now is generally profitable, but how long will this last? What FAA changes are on the horizon that could affect our industry? Are you sure the right course of action is to give the company a pass?

Moreover, the message written by amfa can be interpreted as they lack necessary resources to be able to handle multiple issues at once. amfa specifically stated the suspension was due to "higher priority issues". What are they planning to do with a write in campaign at AA? If amfa wins, then what?

Is the association truly serious about the desire to represent AA M&R? It looks to me like they are not. If they are too "busy" now to negotiate a contract, what are they going to do when they suddenly find themselves with several thousand new members? Will they continue to indefinitely suspend the SWA members interests putting them behind their new cash cow? Or will they continue to use the excuse that there is nothing they can do for AA except collect dues? At least the Teamsters have made a written commitment to attempt to open the agreement and get AA mechanics to a better place. amfa says they are too busy to be messing around with the members interests right now.... :eek: :eek:

Think about that before you decide to write them in on a ballot.
After reading this the "WRITE IN AMFA" will work very well at both AA and US. Thanks for the post Anomaly... Keep posting.

Reactions: 4 people
After reading this the "WRITE IN AMFA" will work very well at both AA and US. Thanks for the post Anomaly... Keep posting.

I lose track of the various industrial union stooges who post here - who was the mental midget who insisted that there was no "write-in" option in phone or internet voting despite the NMB using the term "write-in" throughout its manual?

Don't know who but I can guess it is a Teamsters stooge.

Here it is for anyone to read and educate themselves.
http://www.nmb.gov/representation/representation-manual.pdf

Place close attention to section 13.0 for electronic voting.
Section 14.0 for Paper ballot voting.

Section 16 explains run off voting. This is where we need to explain to the guys that splitting the vote will NOT keep the TWU in power by default.
The Teamsters will stop at nothing in lying and deception.

I suggest you all read the manual and educate yourselves. Do not listen to what he said or she said or they said. Get the facts in black and white.

VOTE AMFA on the WRITE IN!!

Reactions: 3 people