Fact, You guys will complain about anything!

UPNAWAY

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
DALLAS
But it is an undisputable fact that this airline provides a better service now under this management than prior. It is also a fact that the companies financial shape is better under this management and that our jobs are more secure then ever! And no matter what other continued improvement are made you guys will beotch and moan about your lot in life and that’s a fact!

Reactions: 6 people
:rolleyes: Thanks for your two cents. We are all tingling with that imparted knowledge. In the future maybe you can save up all your 2 cents and buy a cup of coffee. Do the world a favor. ;)

Reactions: 2 people
But it is an undisputable fact that this airline provides a better service now under this management than prior. It is also a fact that the companies financial shape is better under this management and that our jobs are more secure then ever! And no matter what other continued improvement are made you guys will beotch and moan about your lot in life and that’s a fact!
What are you smokin'?

My link

Doug himself said that the only reaosn he's been amking money is because he pays his employees so little. Check out the Nov PHX Crew News video, if it's still there.

Reactions: 6 people
our jobs are more secure then ever!

Its obvious that your position with the company does not entail being tested for drug use!! Explain this to those affected by the latest "Staffing Reductions", due to "significantly low attrition rates". Perhaps because the majority of employee's cannot afford to retire? Explain this to those 30+ yr employees who are getting displaced!

Pretty piss poor way the company handlled the entire thing, first the employee's are thrown a bone($100 for a great job well done).....then the same day told they are being sent packing!! :angry:

Reactions: 2 people

What are you comparing it too? Are you saying that America West service improved? I can't say because I only flew on America West once about when it was a brand new carrier. Funny that was on a trip that started out of your major Midwest hub in Columbus, Ohio. However, if you are trying to say that US Airways provides better service than pre-merger you would be very much mistaken. Living on the east coast I have been flying on US for many, many years. They had their share of issues along the way but have always kept me coming back. It has gotten harder and harder to justify it the last few years. Heck, if you look just at this forum, there are several passengers that were like Chairmans, gold, silver members that took their business elsewhere after the flogging they took with the frequent flier program. A group of them even went out to the desert personally to meet personally to voice their concern. They were mostly ignored. Your management has even made stupid public statements criticizing the very people who spent thousands of dollars a year with your airline. Don't believe me? Ask ARTinISP. I don't know the exact reasons for leaving nor am I a spokesperson, but I do believe he took his business elsewhere and is quite happy.

Yes, I have seen some minor changes here and there that are improvements. I am sorry though, they are no comparison to pre-merger with America West.

Reactions: 3 people

What kind of dope are smoking man :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 person
Such irony.

A person who whines about everything from experience to anything East of the Sandbox starts a thread complaining about complainers.

Next thread is about ugly mirrors.

UNDISPUTABLE ?????? Thanks for todays funny ! I'm LMAO !!!
In the future please remember that drinking and posting are not a good mix !!!!!

What kind of dope are smoking man :rolleyes:
Not sure about dope but considering His Post is from out in the Desert, I am sure his perception of REALITY has been altered by EXCESSIVELY High Temperatures that hit the Valley of The Sun and have given HIM a sense of euphoria, dilusional thoughts and 'scrambled brains'. Truth + Reality have NEVER given US much from these people. Just because it's 2011 doesn't mean there is a Snoball's Chance in Hell in Making These People REALIZE THE MISTAKES they Have Made.

Reactions: 4 people

Amen, nothing bugs a whiner more than success. USAirways is making money, and all metrics have shown great improvement, and that just kills the haters.

For the rest of the employees, good work!!!

Reactions: 4 people