Fly4Free

Veteran
May 31, 2006
Wherever.
Visit site
Sunday April 22nd

Phoenix - Charlotte:

11:15PM

(Coach) I am sitting on the airplane awaiting takeoff. We take off on time, at 11:15pm. The staff at the airport were friendly. On the plane, they announce we will take off, serve drinks, and then let everyone sleep.

Monday April 23rd

6:20AM

Well, we landed, got our carry-ons and got off the plane. It was uneventful. VERY smooth landing. So smooth, you could barely tell the plane was on the ground. The F/A's all gave us a warm farewell.

We went to the Club, had a drink, rested, and then went on to the next gate.

9:30AM

Charlotte - Montego Bay Jamaica

(Coach) Decent service. Treated nicely. Given a coke. I didn't drink it, but held it anyway. I wasn't prepared for what was coming next.

We landed, was told to shut our windows. We got off the plane, went through a secluded hallway to Customs / Immigration. BTW, My checked baggage from Phoenix arrived okay going through Charlotte.

Monday Night

Beach party!!! We had music, dinner, fun on the beach.

Tuesday - Thursday

Site inspections, dinners, etc. Usual stuff. I had French on Tuesday, Japanese on Wednesday, and Italian on Thursday.

Thursday we went water tubing down the White River. Some of us went to Dunn's River Falls.

Flight back:

Friday. (MBJ-CLT)

We got upgraded to first class. Very big treat. Unexpectedly called at boarding to get first class seat. I enjoyed it, wish it lasted longer. ;)

I was given a coke, but again I didn't drink it. It turned into an overflowing mess of melted ice and coke.. Just because I couldn't drink it.. not sure why, but I wasn't really interested in it.. but liked having it in my hand.. lol.

(CLT-PHX)

F/A was old, mean and totally ignored me. I didn't even get a drink from her. A less-senior F/A noticed this and asked me if I wanted a drink, so I got a coke again but didn't drink it. (LOL)

I am sory for wasting the cokes.. I did drink a little, but not the whole can. Hope I'm not someone ridiculed for getting a drink and not finishing it.

I have a few links of various movies I took, and some images below. Enjoy! ;)

Ocean

Dancing

Fam Pics

You gotta drink the cokes man. What did you think of Jamaica. Are you still ready to sell those exciting vacations ?
I figured.. I couldn't even finish the bottle of water they gave us when we got on the plane in MBJ/1st Class. I got to Charlotte and got yelled at by TSA because I had it in my bag from the other flight. I just shrugged. She can keep the bottle of water if she likes.

Jamaica is a lot of fun. If you like drinking, it's the place to go. They give you a bottle of wine at check-in. I left it there, I don't drink.

Yep! I've sold a lot of Jamaica, but now I can tell them about the wonderful people, the roads, and even the river! I would go there just for the chance to hear the music. It's different.

I figured.. I couldn't even finish the bottle of water they gave us when we got on the plane in MBJ/1st Class. I got to Charlotte and got yelled at by TSA because I had it in my bag from the other flight. I just shrugged. She can keep the bottle of water if she likes.

Jamaica is a lot of fun. If you like drinking, it's the place to go. They give you a bottle of wine at check-in. I left it there, I don't drink.

Yep! I've sold a lot of Jamaica, but now I can tell them about the wonderful people, the roads, and even the river! I would go there just for the chance to hear the music. It's different.

Don't worry about the TSA they are just a bunch of idiots. MORONS.

Was the request to shut the window shades done only for cooling the aircraft or was it for security reasons? I don't recall ever hearing that request outside LAS or PHX.

Then you don't fly AA very much or at all. :lol: We make that announcement at almost every station in the summer--even BOS on those days when it is above 70 degrees. The other choice is to keep the APU running and burning expensive fuel. In my vast experience of 5+ years, no station's ground a/c does a really good job of keeping the a/c cool in the summer--particularly when the window shades are up.

Sunday April 22nd

Phoenix - Charlotte:

11:15PM

(Coach) I am sitting on the airplane awaiting takeoff. We take off on time, at 11:15pm. The staff at the airport were friendly. On the plane, they announce we will take off, serve drinks, and then let everyone sleep.

Monday April 23rd

6:20AM

Well, we landed, got our carry-ons and got off the plane. It was uneventful. VERY smooth landing. So smooth, you could barely tell the plane was on the ground. The F/A's all gave us a warm farewell.

We went to the Club, had a drink, rested, and then went on to the next gate.

9:30AM

Charlotte - Montego Bay Jamaica

(Coach) Decent service. Treated nicely. Given a coke. I didn't drink it, but held it anyway. I wasn't prepared for what was coming next.

We landed, was told to shut our windows. We got off the plane, went through a secluded hallway to Customs / Immigration. BTW, My checked baggage from Phoenix arrived okay going through Charlotte.
Monday Night

Beach party!!! We had music, dinner, fun on the beach.
Tuesday - Thursday

Site inspections, dinners, etc. Usual stuff. I had French on Tuesday, Japanese on Wednesday, and Italian on Thursday.

Thursday we went water tubing down the White River. Some of us went to Dunn's River Falls.
Flight back:
Friday. (MBJ-CLT)

We got upgraded to first class. Very big treat. Unexpectedly called at boarding to get first class seat. I enjoyed it, wish it lasted longer. ;)

I was given a coke, but again I didn't drink it. It turned into an overflowing mess of melted ice and coke.. Just because I couldn't drink it.. not sure why, but I wasn't really interested in it.. but liked having it in my hand.. lol.

(CLT-PHX)

F/A was old, mean and totally ignored me. I didn't even get a drink from her. A less-senior F/A noticed this and asked me if I wanted a drink, so I got a coke again but didn't drink it. (LOL)
I am sory for wasting the cokes.. I did drink a little, but not the whole can. Hope I'm not someone ridiculed for getting a drink and not finishing it.
I have a few links of various movies I took, and some images below. Enjoy! ;)

Ocean

Dancing

Fam Pics
i want your job!! ;)

Latest posts