Finally Flight Attendants get some recognition as Safety Professionals

Crew member life vests are red/orange so we can be easily spotted as crew members.
I mean this in a nice way, but the fact that you have to emphasize that somewhat belies what you just said.(assertions of color vs "easily spotted", presuming knowledge not available to many)

I am really proud of the job the entire crew did but I was kind of suprised that there were only 3 flight attendants for a full 320. (I know staffing was reduced to minimums) From what I read (and it may not be correct because it's too early still) the flight attendant in the aft might have stopped passengers from opening the rear exits. I also read she did not realise till later she had gashed her leg (Because, again from what I've read which may be wrong, but it said the people in the aft were bounced around more than the front). Had she been injured more and not been able to stop the passengers from opening the door would the plane had flooded faster?

The industry has had a couple of incidents lately (CO) where timely coordinated evacuations saved lives and I hope you guys and gals and the profession gets the recognition you deserve. I'd love to see this as more evidence of you all being professionals.

I would like to have the f/a and pilots tape their experience so when we go to reccurrent we can benefit from their experience. I understand my training but wondered would I have remembered to not open the door in the back, would I have been so calm I always say we should have more reccurent be trained like the pilots on some type of similator and this crash brings back reality things do happen are we all ready?