First Posted Photo's Of Roachfest 04

Tom,

Now, that sounds reasonable. I understand this "fest" purpose.

Thanks for clearing it up.

I was confused when AtlanticBeach posted. Probably wasn't intended, but he sounded kinda arogant by telling labor what they should not be fighting for, or conceding to.

++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++
Warning

++++++++++++++++++++
The starter of the post has asked you to please keep on topic or the thread will be closed down. Please honor his request. If the thread is still straying off topic tomorrow, then it will be shut down. Once again, please honor the request of the original poster. If anyone feels a need to continue the other thread going on in this posting, please start a new topic and I will transfer the related posts.
Thanks.
Scot

Not that Scot or Kyle need me to chime in, but let the cockroaches have their topic. This stuff is being discussed everywhere else.

Thanks.

Art at ISP said:
I have created another thread for the discussion of the issues--let's keep this one light and pleasant.

Thanks
[post="166950"][/post]​

Light and Pleasant when it comes to U is like oil and water mixing :p

But I agree with your post, it's a lot healthier.

At the risk of being flamed...and admitting that my comment is like the pot calling the kettle black...

I just looked at the photos...we all need to get some exercise...just so we can fit into the roach seats.java script:emoticon(':D')
smilie

bofie said:
At the risk of being flamed...and admitting that my comment is like the pot calling the kettle black...

I just looked at the photos...we all need to get some exercise...just so we can fit into the roach seats.java script:emoticon(':D')
smilie
[post="166984"][/post]​

I'm not going to flame you... you speak the truth. Even though I need to lose a lot more, I'm down quite a bit from where I once was.

More and more of us need seatbelt extensions on the RJs though. ;)