Fleet Service Transition Agreement

Welcome to the i.a.m.
i.m.o. its plain and simple, they didnt want tot hear what you had to say
Not that it would matter any if they did...
You can tell Canale all that you want to, but what he does, or doesn't do is another story..
How much talking do you think the membership in all of the outsourced class 2 stations did???
Does talking to deaf ears sound familiar??
Our former shop steward made the 2hr trip to all of the IAM meetings at the local, and never was able to get any of his concerns handled... :down:

Not that it would matter any if they did...
You can tell Canale all that you want to, but what he does, or doesn't do is another story..
How much talking do you think the membership in all of the outsourced class 2 stations did???
Does talking to deaf ears sound familiar??
Our former shop steward made the 2hr trip to all of the IAM meetings at the local, and never was able to get any of his concerns handled... :down:

This will soon sound fimiliar to you

I dont know
I'll look into that
we never knew about it
someone else brought that up
good point
as soon as they get out of jail I'll have an answer on that

and the almighty I'll get back to you on that

1.Hire Date Seniority should govern all seniority issues. Bidding shifts,
vacations, layoffs & recalls, non-revving, & transfers.

2.Overtime should be equalized by whoever is signed up. If you are not signed
up, you should not get charged.

3.Me Too Clause. Whatever passenger service gets, the ramp gets.

4.Mandatory Overtime? The lowest in seniority has to stay. It doesn't matter if
you are fulltime or partime. The junior person stays.

5.Unlimited shift trades.

6.More than one medical plan option.

7.Parttime ratios should be done on a station basis, not a system wide basis.

Passenger Service has all ready reached a transition agreement.

They got basically the US/CWA CBA.

Looks like we're screwed then.

I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to vote on matters so important.

One should grieve Canale's authority in not allowing you folks to vote if that is the case. To be sure, Canale has final and sole say in matters. Any greivance would go through the union internally.

As a side, what happened to the so-called 'snap back' provisions the IAM was talking about with its greivance. My bet is they waive that and do a 'piss clam' transitional to get the Westies IAM dues flowing.

regards,

I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to vote on matters so important.

One should grieve Canale's authority in not allowing you folks to vote if that is the case. To be sure, Canale has final and sole say in matters. Any greivance would go through the union internally.

As a side, what happened to the so-called 'snap back' provisions the IAM was talking about with its greivance. My bet is they waive that and do a 'piss clam' transitional to get the Westies IAM dues flowing.

regards,

No vote. Just a "who's your daddy" and accept what you are given. They are just holding out to see what payoff they get for taking what the company offers.

No vote. Just a "who's your daddy" and accept what you are given. They are just holding out to see what payoff they get for taking what the company offers.

really not much you can do at this point. My understanding is that there may be other options come next January.

If that's the case then i'm sure that the tranisition process will be stuck in someone's pocket.

At any rate, fleet service should do everything in its power not to let the dreaded IAM get back to the table for another sweetheart after 2009.

regards,

The 22 lonely boys
I hope they aren't a barginning chip on the table
We all remember the iam's
famous last words......... The concession stand is closed

The IAM will work harder representing the 22 than the ex-class II stations.

Bet you see the company and the TWU drop charges.

That's a very gooood question!

Is fat Tony still drawing an IAM paycheck? Bet so!

The IAM's gotta keep him happy - he knows too much!

That's a very gooood question!

Is fat Tony still drawing an IAM paycheck? Bet so!

The IAM's gotta keep him happy - he knows too much!
He can know much more than the people on this board.....
Plain and simple its known he hates the iam but is willing to sell out his brothers and sisters for money.......

How did Fat Tony become elected AGC? Was he popular? A hard worker? Did he threaten people with beatings?
I.M.O.
He and his little possie alienated themselves with the F/S group so they could do as they pleased without any obstructions.............not much different than the 22 have shown you when someone questions their credibility.
Popular?
I.M.O. only among his possie.
Hard worker ?
I.M.O. the hardest he worked was lying for the worker who didnt deserve the job
Did he threaten people with beatings?
He has sent his possie out to try to intimidate.

He got appointed.

Once you're appointed, the IAM rules 'fix' the election so made men can. not. lose.

Some Placid Harbor instructors say 'The slate' is a disgrace to the IAM.

The Politburo had a higher turnover.

Quick, anybody name a standing AGC who didn't hold his seat.

Democracy, indeed!

Back