Fleet Service update

When it comes to profit sharing, the decision that west fs would get profit sharing was made by Randy Canale. Not by anyone out west. I am so sorry that I am taking food out of your mouth. This was not by choice.

Just PM me your address and I will send you my meager payment. I will give everyone out west your address and that of your co-workers so that you and your east colleagues don't starve to death. God forgive us for stealing money from Tim Nelson.

Please accept our humble apologies.
The east has lost countless cities thru a bloody slaughter on fleet service from BK contracts being shoved down our throats by US east former management. Now the east guys have a chance at getting some payback big time 22 to 25 bucks an hour with huge retro checks that will be in the thousands. I say I can understand the brothers concern about the west but many east guys have been there and done that with fleet stations closing. Those who chose to relocate to big cities are still employed those who didnt are gone. There are many US East guys who relocated to big cities to keep a 17 buck an hour job leaving there husband or wife to take care of the kids in there old base. These workers struggle to keep a "crash pad" and commute each week to there homes. Now to tell these East FSA to give up and except 19 bucks and hour is just well "nuts". I can understand the concern about the westie in a small city looking at a station being farmed out as scary but if they due opt to transfer to remain employed they will be able to afford it. This arbitration will effect the westies big time in the rate of pay they will be at going from top pay of 14.60 to a high of 22 to 25 an hour after a TA agreement they could afford a really nice "crash pad" at that rate in a new city.

Sorry to the westies not trying to pick a fight just telling you how the east guys are feeling and its not just Tim its alot of us!

Give me your address or PO box and I'll send you my profit sharing payment. You guys out east have sacrificed so much while we out west have been so selfish. We need to know our place and stop being greedy and asking for things we don't deserve. Everyone out west should just give their profit sharing to an east employee. West employees, fly out to PHL, PIT, CLT, and so on and give your east counterpart your piece of the profit sharing. You don't deserve it. It wasn't in your contract and the east turns a profit. West loses money. Give your east counterpart your money and thank him/her for their sacrifice. You wouldn't have a job if not for those sacrifices.

Sorry to the westies not trying to pick a fight just telling you how the east guys are feeling and its not just Tim its alot of us!

I've already offered my profit sharing payment to Tim. I'll talk a friend into giving you their share.

Give me your address or PO box and I'll send you my profit sharing payment. You guys out east have sacrificed so much while we out west have been so selfish. We need to know our place and stop being greedy and asking for things we don't deserve. Everyone out west should just give their profit sharing to an east employee. West employees, fly out to PHL, PIT, CLT, and so on and give your east counterpart your piece of the profit sharing. You don't deserve it. It wasn't in your contract and the east turns a profit. West loses money. Give your east counterpart your money and thank him/her for their sacrifice. You wouldn't have a job if not for those sacrifices.
I've already offered my profit sharing payment to Tim. I'll talk a friend into giving you their share.
Barbeetantrums,
I don't want to get in a pissing match with westies. What would be the profit?
I voiced likely outcomes, each of which benefits you and the east siders. Nobody is asking for anything back but I would appreciate just a tweak of respect, even if I differ on your opinion. To be sure, there are differences in our views, but in truth, I don't think me and your views are far apart. And it certainly won't help matters if the chatter becomes splintered.

I'd rather drink a beer over this than divide over it.

regards,

Latest posts