Flight Attendant Assaulted

One of a zillion things I Love about Trains.

Company sets safety rules. (Like keeping your mask ON for the duration of the trip, except eating/drinking.

Some ARSE-WHOLE refuses, or starts a Fight.

Conductor radios the Engineer.(" STOP Train ASAP, if safe to do so)" !

Introduce the Dick Head to the " Ballast ", right next to a lonely CORNFIELD !

Right. And making customers wear masks made from the same material that can't block farts will somehow stop the virus from spreading...

Masks are by far the biggest cause of "unruly passenger reports" not alcohol. If you want the reports to drop, get rid of the mask mandates.View attachment 16509
Agree with ya about the mask. The mask mandates did increase confrontations, true. And the added alcohol enflamed those confrontations from just silly upset words to action and putting hands on others.
When the mask mandates go away, the incidents will dwindle down as well. Maybe that would be a better time to bring the alcohol sales back into the flights. I would prefer if they would wait until then, but I have no control over that issue, just hoping is all.

One of a zillion things I Love about Trains.

Company sets safety rules. (Like keeping your mask ON for the duration of the trip, except eating/drinking.
Technically, the company is the government, so they didn't do anything but follow what CDC had declared for public transit...

Some ARSE-WHOLE refuses, or starts a Fight.

Conductor radios the Engineer.(" STOP Train ASAP, if safe to do so)" !

Introduce the Dick Head to the " Ballast ", right next to a lonely CORNFIELD !

Not quite legal. They drop them off at a grade crossing or station, usually to LEO's who've been called to receive them. You can't just leave someone on the ballast since they'd trespassing and also be fouling movements...

I surely hope this goes through. It has become and gone way too far already, time to do something about it FAA and others, it's time to protect our employees and passengers...

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Instead of a no-fly list (which could be seen as overreach), just treat them as habitual DUI offenders and force breathalyzer testing before they can enter a TSA checkpoint....

Instead of a no-fly list (which could be seen as overreach), just treat them as habitual DUI offenders and force breathalyzer testing before they can enter a TSA checkpoint....
Nah, too much time consumption and cost to deal with. Adding them to a no fly list is quick and easy and no cost to the airlines and a simple "NO" at the ticket counter with an explanation that their names are listed on the "no fly list" and for them to contact the FAA or TSA to find out why it was added to no fly list. That simple...

People like you who willingly surrender some liberty for a little more perceived safety deserve neither.

It's so simple to get off a watchlist that ACLU had to sue on behalf of people who were put on the TSA's no-fly list. It took a Federal district court ruling four years later for TSA to take action.

(https://www.aclu.org/cases/kashem-et-al-v-barr-et-al-aclu-challenge-government-no-fly-list)

We have a thing called due process. You might not like it, but people shouldn't lose their right to move about the country simply because some flight attendant accused them of behaving badly... Most FA's are great people, but a few get seriously hung up on the fragments of power they're given.

Fair point on the right to due process, but it's worth pointing out that being on a No Fly list doesn't infringe on one's right to freedom of movement. They are still free to come/go as they please. The only restriction is on method used for travel.

Last edited:
They're not free to go to Hawaii or many places in Alaska, thus it's infringing on freedom of movement...

People like you who willingly surrender some liberty for a little more perceived safety deserve neither.

It's so simple to get off a watchlist that ACLU had to sue on behalf of people who were put on the TSA's no-fly list. It took a Federal district court ruling four years later for TSA to take action.

(https://www.aclu.org/cases/kashem-et-al-v-barr-et-al-aclu-challenge-government-no-fly-list)

We have a thing called due process. You might not like it, but people shouldn't lose their right to move about the country simply because some flight attendant accused them of behaving badly... Most FA's are great people, but a few get seriously hung up on the fragments of power they're given.
I really don't care how you wanna put how I feel about the no fly list. I also don't care that it would take 4 years or more to get some ones names cleared off said list as that would just be icing on the cake for longer period. If grown adults are going to act like children and NOT behave appropriately then they will be "grounded" and punished for their actions accordingly by adding them to the no fly list, period.
Kev is correct, it's no crush on their rights or whatever, they will just need to find another way to travel to get to their destinations, that simple. Get off the rights violations act. When people can't control themselves they will get treated accordingly...

I also don't care that it would take 4 years or more to get some ones names cleared off said list as that would just be icing on the cake for longer period. If grown adults are going to act like children and NOT behave appropriately then they will be "grounded" and punished for their actions accordingly by adding them to the no fly list, period.

OK, so the guy who was kicked off Jetblue yesterday for wearing a "Lets Go Brandon" mask yesterday should face a 4-5 year ban on flying?

Or the guy two weeks ago who wore a "Lets Go Brandon" hoodie that the flight attendants saw as a risk to her personal safety?...

Sorry, but as qualified as some FA's might be prior to becoming a FA, I'd rather see limits on personal freedoms being determined via due process by lawyers who actually understand the law, not a bunch of "people persons" who decided they wanted to travel for a living and find themselves in a position of authority to boot someone from their airplane under their definition of "unruly"......

Last edited:
Charter a jet (or bush pilot)...hop aboard a tramp steamer... where there's a will, there's a way.
Could also drive, take a train, boat, hitch hike, even take a cruze. I've even seen some take hot air balloons here in the states. There's all kinds of different ways, it's just that the aircraft trip would be the quickest and even the most cost efficient I do believe when adding in all the time saved.

OK, so the guy who was kicked off Jetblue yesterday for wearing a "Lets Go Brandon" mask yesterday should face a 4-5 year ban on flying?

Or the guy two weeks ago who wore a "Lets Go Brandon" hoodie that the flight attendants saw as a risk to her personal safety?...

Sorry, but as qualified as some FA's might be prior to becoming a FA, I'd rather see limits on personal freedoms being determined via due process by lawyers who actually understand the law, not a bunch of "people persons" who decided they wanted to travel for a living and find themselves in a position of authority to boot someone from their airplane under their definition of "unruly"......
If someone is stupid enough for wearing such mask or hoodies, they deserve to be asked to turn inside out, remove the offensive language or don't get to fly. Never said those folks should get put on the NFL, but if they throw a temper tantrum and threaten and or put their hands on anyone then YES by all means they do deserve to placed on the NFL, and like I said I don't care how long it takes them to get removed from said NFL, as it will be their actions that get them in that position to begin with. It really is very simple E, airlines have rules just like all businesses do, and if not complied with said rules they can in fact refuse to service the non-compliers. It's no limits on personal freedoms, it's follow the rules or your a$$ doesn't fly, what part of that doesn't someone understand?
Myself and numerous of my family members have their own businesses and they all have rules for their employees to follow as well as their customers have to follow, otherwise, they will in fact, be refused service, period. And if said customers get unruly, out of control and/or threatening then they would be asked not to return or even have the local authorities remove them if not arrest them.

Here's how lame and simple it really is; follow the rules, be respectful, be courteous and kind, and keep your hands to yourself and you will be able to fly anywhere you wish.