Flight Attendents

No, your right, the crew i was dealt with couldn't get a job at the waffle house waitressing.
Your job is to be nice to the customers and smile so they come back again. This crew failed.
More of this and you won't have a job to go to.
No our job is to save your life if a a/c crashes... plane and simple...
not to serve you... its to save your life...
also if you have a medical problem... we save your life...
if you are a B you don't get saved.... LOL :up:

So why do the call bell buttons have picture of a FA holding a drink instead of a life preserver? :D
it means kiss your a good-bye!! Look at the Hudson incident... those Pax would not have gotten out were it not
for the f/a's ... period....
Yes the Pilots did a fantastic job landing that a/c... but when the landing was successful
... the f/a's then had a job to do, and that was to get everyone off the a/c... alive..
and it happened... ....
so stop your bashing...

go take the bus next time... you won't have anyone to bash except the driver...

No our job is to save your life if a a/c crashes... plane and simple...
not to serve you... its to save your life...
also if you have a medical problem... we save your life...
if you are a B you don't get saved.... LOL :up:

Your job is to serve your customer on your regulalarly scheduled flight. In the unlikely event of an emergency your job is to facilitate a safe evacuation. You are not medical personel in any way shape or form. Obviously > 99% of f/a have never been in a crash situation thankfully.

Your job is to serve your customer on your regulalarly scheduled flight. In the unlikely event of an emergency your job is to facilitate a safe evacuation. You are not medical personel in any way shape or form. Obviously > 99% of f/a have never been in a crash situation thankfully.
And we do... I am just pointing out that most people think we are are there to serve drinks... we are not..
please go back to the history of f/a's ... or back then they were all men... and also Nurses...
hence the medical connection.... I rest my case

And we do... I am just pointing out that most people think we are are there to serve drinks... we are not..
please go back to the history of f/a's ... or back then they were all men... and also Nurses...
hence the medical connection.... I rest my case
Ps..
I was the only person on my last flight to save a life... gave cpr... and was a great outcome... so who are you to talk?
We landed the a/c and a life was saved... so stop you drivel

it means kiss your a good-bye!! Look at the Hudson incident... those Pax would not have gotten out were it not
for the f/a's ... period....
Yes the Pilots did a fantastic job landing that a/c... but when the landing was successful
... the f/a's then had a job to do, and that was to get everyone off the a/c... alive..
and it happened... ....
so stop your bashing...

go take the bus next time... you won't have anyone to bash except the driver...

Ahhhh you should be kissing the ass of all customers because they are the ones paying your mortgage. Without them....oh why bother. You are just another grumpy old hag that needs to retire. Do everyone a favor and quit. They only thing that you accomplished here is to confirm that F/A are overpaid.

That being the case, we can go back to the earlier posting that stated that 1 FA is required for 50 pax, which wouldn't be needed if we were there to "serve" and there would be vending machines..... You think management wouldn't think twice about getting rid of FAs if they could???

Our PRIMARY goal onboard is the safety of all passengers onboard PERIOD. We don't even get trained on serving until the last 4 days of 6.5 weeks of training; so don't even go there.

4Merresrat .... wanna play???

That being the case, we can go back to the earlier posting that stated that 1 FA is required for 50 pax, which wouldn't be needed if we were there to "serve" and there would be vending machines..... You think management wouldn't think twice about getting rid of FAs if they could???

Our PRIMARY goal onboard is the safety of all passengers onboard PERIOD. We don't even get trained on serving until the last 4 days of 6.5 weeks of training; so don't even go there.

4Merresrat .... wanna play???
um yeah. touchy touchy. FACT: 95% of your daily job is serving customers not anything related to saving lives. And thankfully so but let's face facts.

Ahhhh you should be kissing the ass of all customers because they are the ones paying your mortgage. Without them....oh why bother. You are just another grumpy old hag that needs to retire. Do everyone a favor and quit. They only thing that you accomplished here is to confirm that F/A are overpaid.

There is nothing worse than some old non-rev from ex PSA belly aching.

<_<

Enough is enough.....

We have ALL worked side by side with f/a's that HATE passengers and take their disdain for the company out on them. Let's face facts people. Now do many passengers have unrealistic ideas as to why a f/a is present and what an airline should be? Absolutely! ! ! That said, YES we are there for your safety but when everything is running smoothly you ARE there for the passengers service. You certainly were hired by the company as f/a's are required by the FAA (1 for every 50 pax) but were also hired to make the passenger feel welcome and cared for. In an earlier post there was an attempt to make me out as a callous, mean f/a with no compassion for what may be going on in a fellow f/a's world. We're to just suck it up that some are mean, nasty, horrible at customer service f/a's on EVERY SINGLE TRIP? Not gonna happen. They're out there and I sure as hell won't put up with it. If you are one of those f/a's and we work with each other it will be a quick way for you to find out who "Travelpro72" is. I assure you.

Some general advice regarding post like these:

1. Poster should think about what they write on internet message boards before sending - then at least use spell check before sending - regardless how ridiculous.
2. Try to get over issues regarding (your obvious break-up) with Flight attendant(s) and verbally expressing them in public.
3. Possibly concentrate on YOUR profession and what it defines as your interpretation of "job description".
4. Educate yourself or exercise restraint before expressing your individual knowledge on a subject matter in which you obviously no nothing about.
5. When all else fails - refer to #1 or up the dosage on the meds.