Flight Benefits

I'd try and bid CLT if you could ;) Friendlier people...southern charm...less hectic than Philthy...and when the sh!t hits the fan at CLT...it's managable...at PHL...if the #### hits...they'll just walk out(they being the inner city rampers) :shock: :down:

Of course they just walk out. Given what they're paid, they know they can replace the job easily with one that probably has a lot less hassle. And, with a major airline as their last employer, the new boss knows that they might at least pass a drug and background check.

Call me cynical if you wish, but I believe the reality of trying to non rev when load factors everywhere are at all time highs will be quite discouraging to the new hires.

"Having said that", :rolleyes: "welcome aboard, rookies"

You are in for quite an experience.

And there are many better companies to have gone to work for, and better airlines too, but welcome to our nightmare and to our one big unhappy dysfunctional family.

Please keep us posted as to how you perceive things as you progress.

Good luck and be safe, the ramp is an extremely hazardous and dangerous workplace.

D

Call me cynical if you wish, but I believe the reality of trying to non rev when load factors everywhere are at all time highs will be quite discouraging to the new hires.

"Having said that", :rolleyes: "welcome aboard, rookies"

You are in for quite an experience.

And there are many better companies to have gone to work for, and better airlines too, but welcome to our nightmare and to our one big unhappy dysfunctional family.

Please keep us posted as to how you perceive things as you progress.

Good luck and be safe, the ramp is an extremely hazardous and dangerous workplace.

D

Thank you.

Which other airlines would be better?

Back