FLL as a focus city is DONE!

I haven't flown out of FLL in at least 8 years, but IIRC US had the entire right side of that concourse, with AirTran (ValuJet in those days) and CO having the left side. Has that changed? How many gates do we have in FLL now?

Well if we have all those gates, maybe we can just give them away to Airtran, Jetblue or how about southwest even. Then they can start service to other markets that just don't exist. :rolleyes: I mean who wants to fly in and out of FLL...the airport is dead anyway right? LOL

so does this mean that we are pulling out of kingston as whole. or will the flt be moved up to phl? how about sdq ,will it become daily service again from phl? anybody know ?

so does this mean that we are pulling out of kingston as whole. or will the flt be moved up to phl? how about sdq ,will it become daily service again from phl? anybody know ?

My bet would be on CLT if they are keeping it because it seems that the carib flying is being concentrated in CLT with duplicate flights in strong markets, particularly on Saturdays, being added to PHL.

I haven't flown out of FLL in at least 8 years, but IIRC US had the entire right side of that concourse, with AirTran (ValuJet in those days) and CO having the left side. Has that changed? How many gates do we have in FLL now?
Airtran has gates E2 & 4 and US has the rest of concourse E. Continental moved to terminal 1.

Airtran has gates E2 & 4 and US has the rest of concourse E. Continental moved to terminal 1.
Funny, I went to the "new & improved" web site to search for terminal maps for FLL and Las Vegas and Phoenix are the only two maps available (guess there aren't any other airports in the system LOL). But in searching further, you can go to "Airport Maps" and find the official website for FLL. USAirways.com says US/AWA is in terminal 1, while the FLL site shows them correctly in terminal 3, talk about confusing the customer!