Food For Thought

Light Years:

Light Years asked: "You think US Airways has no intention of adding 60 aircraft staffed by US Airways employees, but perhaps by other personnel. Right?"

Chip comments: Light Years, you're correct. The most logical way to increase ASMs to average down unit costs is to increase the current 279 aircraft fleet utilization. The current fleet is being flown at an average of 10.01 hours per day to comply with the pilot's contract. I believe, but I'm not sure, Southwest operates their aircraft about 13 hours per day.

If the company increases its current fleet utilization by 2 hours per aircraft per day, that would be a 20% increase in pilot productivity. Then if the company adds 60 aircraft during the next two years, that would be a 22% increase in the fleet count.

Thus, from a linear perspective you could say it would take over a 40% increase in pilot productivity to man a 339 mainline fleet. Moreover, that does not include retirements and attrition.

This would required the company to increase the pilot block hour to pay ratio from 55 to 85 hours to about 78 to 85 hours, which seems impossible. Therefore, I do not believe the company can add 60 mainline jets and fly it with the current headcount.

I do not want to comment on who could fly the proposed 60 new aircraft (if the arrive), but it appears to me it cannot all be done by current active US Airways pilots.

Respectfully,

Chip

PitBull:

PitBull said: Out of the many issues and opinions you have presented thus far, I can see much logic in your first post on this topic. It stands to reason that something else is in the "lurch". Matters that none of Labor is privey to. Obviously, something dramatic happend at the BOD that everyone is "mum" about.

Chip comments: Bill Pollock is governed by confidentiality and so is the US Airways MEC, but I believe it is significant that Bill left the board meeting and ALPA issued its press release calling for Dave Siegel’s removal. I also believe it’s significant that David Bronner provided the Post-Gazette an exclusive interview, obviously in response to ALPA’s press release. I believe there is something going on that caused this extreme expression of emotion, but due to confidentiality nobody can talk. I can also tell you every person with a key ALPA position I talk with is on edge and the emotion is unlike I have ever seen.

This time I do not know what is occurring behind the scenes, but I do know there is a lot of unusual CCY activity and a lot of lights burning late at night at the corporate headquarters. There is something going on and if the company does add 60 mainline aircraft to the fleet, it’s not only the pilot group who cannot work all of these potential new jets.

PitBull said: With regard to the PIT Hub, Dan Onorato told local labor leaders at his last meeting, that even though U needs to make a gate committment by Jan. 5, he estimates that committment would be at a smaller number. However, they could still operate 35 plus gates out of Pittsburgh; only they will be at higher leasing arrangements outside the "commited gates, and not leased at a preferred rate. At least until an agreement is reached in the future.

Chip comments. Thanks, that’s what I understand as well. The issue I see is the company will have a temporary agreement that could become a permanent agreement if a deal is not reached. As I have said before, if I were the ACAA I would get a complete deal ASAP.

Respectfully,

Chip

Besides the ALPA MEC maintaining "confidentiality", likewise with the AFA International. Our AFA International President (not MEC Pres.) is very concerned. I believe she knows much more than she is letting on, and her tone is so unsettling. She is pretty even kild; like Bill. To see these two conserative, rational, reasonable, unemotional, union leaders, so on edege with the upcoming revelations, is extremely "unsettling" to me. I almost hope they don't tell labor, or take as long as they want to bring us in on the "plan". AFA is in no hurry to get this info, conceptualize it, and have to act on it, one way or another.

Just a few notes here:

1) Chip is flip-flopping... First it was "You heard it hear first" back in December.

Then it was "I believe either management has no intention of adding 60 new Airbus/Boeing jets to the mainline fleet" to begin this thread.

Later in the thread,
If the company attempts to create significant organic growth by increasing the 279 fleet utilization rate, plus add 60 current mainline type aircraft in 2004 and 2005, to meet this demand the current pilot group would have to provide over a 40% increase in productivity to fly the added block hours. Could it be done?

Maybe, but it sure seems hard to believe.

2) I want to expand upon Boeing Boy's point, because its valid and I have brought it up before... But I will really try to spell it out... First, Boeing Boy's comment:

Anybody see the coincidence of "60 new mainline aircraft" in 2004/2005 and 60 EMB-170's in 2004/2005? Isn't MDA a division of "Mainline" using the same operating certificate? Aren't those -170's to be flown by mainline pilots (furloughed) with mainline f/a's (furloughed)? Any IAM members that can comment on the maintenance end?

Ok... So lets talk about the facts:

FACT 1: We know there are 60 or so EMB-170's coming in 2004/2005.
FACT 2: We know management's intention to reduce PIT capacity by using EMB-170's primarily at PIT, hence MDA's base and HQ being located there.

Based on those two FACTS alone, I can envision the following the following scenario:

First, as the EMB-170's arrive, they replace "mainline" equipment on routes in and out of PIT. In fact, I would venture a guess that the EMB aircraft will replace mainline aircraft at a 1:1 ratio.

If that is the case, then for every EMB delivery, a mainline aircraft will be available for redeployment somewhere else in the system, maybe CLT, maybe PHL, maybe something else, who knows.

Therefore, because of the intended use of the EMB's to downgrade routes to/from PIT, I can envision a scenario where some management type said it would be LIKE having 60 new Airbus aircraft over that time frame.

Furthermore, all this could be done with "no new employees" because its just a redeployment of existing assets, based on the EMB deliveries...

Now here is a plan that is 1) Based on very simple and well established FACTS and 2) makes sense.

As it stands, I think US Airways will have issues profitably redeploying 60 mainline aircraft... let alone 120 (60 from freed up from PIT + the 60 supposed new aircraft).

It appears to me that Chip has sent as all on another wild goose chase. And all of this was probably never meant for public consumption... But Chip decided it was his job to be the Company Communications Department instead of leaving it to the people at CCY...

"And you heard it here first."

Rob said:
I read and reread to company statement about the 60 new Buses and concluded it allows wiggle room for some or all 60 to be replacements for current Boeings or perhaps even other Buses. Ones coming up for heavy checks, maybe?

I don't think a net add of 60 mainliners was ever the intention.

Ocean tankers are often owned on a five year cycle - with the current owner always selling it before for the "heavy check" - the five-year drydocking and overhaul - is due. I've wondered when the concept would spread to airplanes. It allows the next owner to capitalize the maintenance and write it off over his term of ownership instead of eating it in one year. Maybe US has this in mind.
if we park these boeings coming up on heavy checks....who is going to pay the renegotiated(in bk)lease agreements?
the lease doesn't get reduced if you park them and quit flying them.try and park your lexus,reduce your payment and see what your friendly auto dealer has to say...works the same here.
i believe only the insurance premium drops if parked....
so faced with all these montary problems facing U...how will they park these heavies and continue to pay the lease?
besides i believe GE and RSA own the majority of the boeings....aren't they majority stakeholders?
besides,we lease these planes and are responsible for the on going maintenance....looks like we have to eat it or vendor it...one way or another U fixes the plane...
bottom line:WE DON'T OWN THESE PLANES............ ;)

Group:

I have an educated guess on the plan, which does not include the thoughts being discussed in this thread.

Here are my points:

The company has publicly said they want to add 85 EMB-170s to the new Embraer Division by September 2006.

US Airways is seeking permission to add the CRJ-700 to PSA, presumably the 25 authorized by the ALPA modified restructuring agreement.

US Airways has publicly said it wants to add 60 mainline jets to the fleet and in private discussions management has told employees the jets would be A320 family aircraft.

ALPA will not provide over a 40% increase in productivity -- to be on duty almost every day of the month -- to fly the proposed 60 new jets.

It appears US Airways will sign an agreement to have just a few permanent gates in Pittsburgh and be in position to reject the hub and support facilities, if another opportunity arises to move the assets. In addition, the company could also may the hub like Delta’s Cincinnati operation. I believe due to external events, it’s too early to tell what’s going to end up being the final Pittsburgh deal.

Here's my thought provoking questions:

How much money is RSA willing to commit?

How much can US Airways Group finance?

There is a specific reason the labor leaders are acting the way they are when they are governed by strict confidentiality requirements, but what's their position?

What's RSA's beneficial interest in all this?

What will be labors "carrot and stick?"

Funnyguy2, this is not flip-flopping, and I believe we could see 85 EMB-170s (MDA), 25 CRJ-700s (PSA), 60 CRJ-200s (PSA), 60 A320 (US Airways), and affiliate carrier RJs added to the fleet by September 2006. I have a pretty good idea what's going on and if you think a little deeper you may arrive at the same conclusion. Moreover, I believe you will not see any immediate mainline recalls, the company will seek work rule changes, and the additional mainline aircraft may not be staffed by current mainline employees. Finally, I do not agree with the theories posted in this thread to the proposed plan and at least we should know more in about one month.

Respectfully,

Chip

P.S. How bout' them Buckeyes? :up:

Recent conversations have surfaced regarding some of the support facilities. Specifically the RIDC West Operations Center-PIT. Rumor....I said rumor has it that building is not going anywhere. Lease is locked and tight. This building houses, dispatch, crew scheduling, MOC, etc..... Can anyone shed any light....

planejane said:
Recent conversations have surfaced regarding some of the support facilities. Specifically the RIDC West Operations Center-PIT. Rumor....I said rumor has it that building is not going anywhere. Lease is locked and tight. This building houses, dispatch, crew scheduling, MOC, etc..... Can anyone shed any light....
ALL LEASES FOR PIT WERE REJECTED AT THE SAME TIME.
its somewhere in here if you want to look:
http://www.vaeb.uscourts.gov/megadkt/0283984.html

I heard this I heard that , Innuendoes certain people said in recent conversations but I cant repeat it or reveal my sources.

I cant take this any more when I see it in black and white or the airplane pulls into the gate that is when it is real. until then it is all lies and bull @#$@

here you go in black and white:
US Airways
Exhibit 1
Company Entity Contact Address 1 Address 2 Address 3 City State Zip Country Contract No.
Contract
Effective Date Product Description
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0463L00100 10/1/63 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Hangar 3/4 #7977
MAINTENANCE Lease
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport Piitsburgh PA 15231 PIT 0473L00100 1/1/73 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
SSB #7977-B
MAINTENANCE Lease
National Transportation Center Mainline
National
Transportation
Center
534 Union Trust
Bldg.
Pittsburgh, PA
15219 Pittsburgh PA 15219 USA PIT 0482L00202 1/1/82 LEASE PIT - HANGAR 5 GROUND LEASE SERIES B
Aircraft Service International Group Mainline Barry Miller
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 2/10/82 Consortium Lease Agreement at Pittsburgh Airport between County of Allegheny and USAirways
MOON AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT Mainline
Moon Area School
District
1407 Beers School
Road Moon Township PA 15018 USA PIT 1382L00203 7/1/82 Off Arpt-O Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Off Arpt-Other Lease
Training Ctr. McCormick
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0383L00104 1/1/83
GENERAL OFFICE/ADMIN
LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Simulator Center
MELLON BANK Mainline Jones Lang LaSalle
Mellon Bank
Center
501 Grant Street Pittsburgh PA 15219 USA PIT 0581L00108 9/1/86 CITY TICKET OFFICE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
CITY TICKET OFFICE Lease
CITY TICKET OFFICE-2 Mellon Ctr.
VISTA INDUSTRIAL Mainline
Vista Industrial Park
Associates 2000 Lincoln Road Pittsburgh PA 15235 USA PIT 1382L00106 5/1/88 Off Arpt-O Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Off Arpt-Other Lease
WHSE-Vista
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0488L00101 6/1/88 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
AI Hangar # 36929
MAINTENANCE Lease
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY PSA
DIRECTOR
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
ROOM 134-M,
TERMINAL
BUILDING
GREATER
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 15231 <none> 6/9/88
AIRPORT USE AND LEASE
AGREEMENT
AGREEMENT GRANTING PSA USE AND LANDING RIGHTS AT PITTSBURGH AIRPORT -
signatory agreement #28809
SHARON COMMUNITY
PRESBYTERIAN Mainline
Sharon Community
Presbyterian Church 522 Carnot Road Coraopolis PA 15108-2317 USA PIT 1389L00200 2/1/89 Off Arpt-O Lease PIT- PARKING LOT LEASE
REGIONAL INDUSTRIAL
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION Mainline
Regional Industrial
Development
Corporation 425 Sixth Avenue Suite 500 Pittsburgh PA 15219-1822 USA PIT 0389L00206 3/1/89
GENERAL OFFICE/ADMIN
LEASE PIT - RIDC US BLDG #2 LEASE
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Allegheny
DIRECTOR OF
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL
SUITE 4000, PO
BOX 12370
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 115231 <none> 10/1/89 SIGNATORY AGREEMENT ALLEGHENY SIGNATORY AGREEMENT #25207
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL-SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 USA PIT 0488L00200 1/1/90
GENERAL OFFICE/ADMIN
LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Hangar 1/2 # 28046
MAINTENANCELease
GREYLOCK LP Mainline Greylock L.P.
One Bigalow
Square
Suite 630 Pittsburgh PA 15219 USA PIT 1390L00104 12/1/90 Off Arpt-O Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Off Arpt-Other Lease
WHSE-Bldg #2
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0491L00107 5/29/91 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Hangar 5 / FAB #16307 MAINTENANCE Lease
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 1/1/92 Consortium
Fuel System Lease at Pittsburgh Airport between County of Allegheny and the Contracting
Airlines
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL SUITE 4000 PO BOX 12370 PITTSBURGH PA 15231
CARGO SITE AND
FACILITY LEASE
#28671 1/1/92 LEASE CARGO LEASE
THREE RIVERS LIMO Mainline NICK ROMA
1830 PAINTERS
RUN ROAD PITTSBURGH PA 15241 <none> 4/1/92 Crew Transportation PIT Crew Transportation for PITTSBURGH, PA
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 10/1/92 Consortium Interline Agreement at Pittsburgh Airport between Contracting Airlines
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 10/1/92 Consortium
Maintenance, Operations and Management Services at Pittsburgh Airport between Aircraft
Service International Group and the Contracting Airlines
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Allegheny
DIRECTOR OF
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL
SUITE 4000, PO
BOX 12370
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 15231 <none> 10/1/92 LEASE ALLEGHENY AIRLINES HYDRANT FUEL SYSTEM LEASE #32228
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Allegheny
DIRECTOR OF
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL
SUITE 4000, PO
BOX 12370
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 15231 <none> 10/1/92 LEASE HYDRANT FUEL SYSTEM LEASE #32229
The following executory contracts were not assumed under the First Amended Joint Plan of Reorganization and, pursuant to Section 8.2 of the Plan and Paragraph 18 of the Confirmation Order, are rejected effective on the earlier of (a) the date such Rejected
Agreement expires or is terminated in accordance with the terms of such agreement or (B) January 5, 2004. This action was taken as a result of the growing instability in the airline industry and the unknown impact of the Iraqi war. Prior to the effective rejection date,
the applicable company entity will fully perform its obligations under the executory contracts to the extent required by applicable law and will seek to negotiate new agreements to reduce operating costs and utilize facilities to best suit its business plan and operational
needs or make other arrangements.
Page 1 of 4

Motion to Authorize the Rejection of Certain Unexpired Real Property Leases Pursuant to 11 U.S.C. Sections 105(a) and 365(a) and Establishing Procedures Relating Thereto (by Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and McGuireWoods LLP) filed by Sarah Beckett Boehm of McGuireWoods LLP on behalf of US Airways Group, Inc.. (Attachments: # 1 Proposed Order # 2 Exhibit(s)) (Boehm, Sarah) (Entered: 08/11/2002)

Could be a possibility if this is the motion to reject leases. Way to much reading for me here to dig deeper. But it does contain the word "CERTAIN" Gee, Doc take a breather. Thanks for your help Delldude.

Chill out Doc, you need to relax...if anyone reading these boards takes ANYTHING Posted here as Gospel, then they ought to have their head examined. We're all big boys and girls, and realize to trust nothing until news has been officially released.

delldude said:
here you go in black and white:

US Airways
Exhibit 1
Company Entity Contact Address 1 Address 2 Address 3 City State Zip Country Contract No.
Contract
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0463L00100 10/1/63 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Hangar 3/4 #7977
MAINTENANCE Lease
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport Piitsburgh PA 15231 PIT 0473L00100 1/1/73 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
SSB #7977-B
MAINTENANCE Lease
National Transportation Center Mainline
National
Transportation
Center
534 Union Trust
Bldg.
Pittsburgh, PA
15219 Pittsburgh PA 15219 USA PIT 0482L00202 1/1/82 LEASE PIT - HANGAR 5 GROUND LEASE SERIES B
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 2/10/82 Consortium Lease Agreement at Pittsburgh Airport between County of Allegheny and USAirways
Moon Area School
District
1407 Beers School
Road Moon Township PA 15018 USA PIT 1382L00203 7/1/82 Off Arpt-O Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Off Arpt-Other Lease
Training Ctr. McCormick
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0383L00104 1/1/83
GENERAL OFFICE/ADMIN
LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Simulator Center
MELLON BANK Mainline Jones Lang LaSalle
Mellon Bank
Center
501 Grant Street Pittsburgh PA 15219 USA PIT 0581L00108 9/1/86 CITY TICKET OFFICE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
CITY TICKET OFFICE Lease
CITY TICKET OFFICE-2 Mellon Ctr.
VISTA INDUSTRIAL Mainline
Vista Industrial Park
Associates 2000 Lincoln Road Pittsburgh PA 15235 USA PIT 1382L00106 5/1/88 Off Arpt-O Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Off Arpt-Other Lease
WHSE-Vista
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0488L00101 6/1/88 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
AI Hangar # 36929
MAINTENANCE Lease
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY PSA
DIRECTOR
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
ROOM 134-M,
TERMINAL
BUILDING
GREATER
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 15231 <none> 6/9/88
AIRPORT USE AND LEASE
AGREEMENT
AGREEMENT GRANTING PSA USE AND LANDING RIGHTS AT PITTSBURGH AIRPORT -
signatory agreement #28809
SHARON COMMUNITY
PRESBYTERIAN Mainline
Sharon Community
Presbyterian Church 522 Carnot Road Coraopolis PA 15108-2317 USA PIT 1389L00200 2/1/89 Off Arpt-O Lease PIT- PARKING LOT LEASE
REGIONAL INDUSTRIAL
DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION Mainline
Regional Industrial
Development
Corporation 425 Sixth Avenue Suite 500 Pittsburgh PA 15219-1822 USA PIT 0389L00206 3/1/89
GENERAL OFFICE/ADMIN
LEASE PIT - RIDC US BLDG #2 LEASE
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Allegheny
DIRECTOR OF
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL
SUITE 4000, PO
BOX 12370
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 115231 <none> 10/1/89 SIGNATORY AGREEMENT ALLEGHENY SIGNATORY AGREEMENT #25207
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL-SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 USA PIT 0488L00200 1/1/90
GENERAL OFFICE/ADMIN
LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Hangar 1/2 # 28046
MAINTENANCELease
GREYLOCK LP Mainline Greylock L.P.
One Bigalow
Square
Suite 630 Pittsburgh PA 15219 USA PIT 1390L00104 12/1/90 Off Arpt-O Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Off Arpt-Other Lease
WHSE-Bldg #2
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0491L00107 5/29/91 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Hangar 5 / FAB #16307 MAINTENANCE Lease
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 1/1/92 Consortium
Fuel System Lease at Pittsburgh Airport between County of Allegheny and the Contracting
Airlines
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL SUITE 4000 PO BOX 12370 PITTSBURGH PA 15231
CARGO SITE AND
FACILITY LEASE
#28671 1/1/92 LEASE CARGO LEASE
THREE RIVERS LIMO Mainline NICK ROMA
1830 PAINTERS
RUN ROAD PITTSBURGH PA 15241 <none> 4/1/92 Crew Transportation PIT Crew Transportation for PITTSBURGH, PA
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 10/1/92 Consortium Interline Agreement at Pittsburgh Airport between Contracting Airlines
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 10/1/92 Consortium
Maintenance, Operations and Management Services at Pittsburgh Airport between Aircraft
Service International Group and the Contracting Airlines
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Allegheny
DIRECTOR OF
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL
SUITE 4000, PO
BOX 12370
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 15231 <none> 10/1/92 LEASE ALLEGHENY AIRLINES HYDRANT FUEL SYSTEM LEASE #32228
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Allegheny
DIRECTOR OF
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL
SUITE 4000, PO
BOX 12370
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 15231 <none> 10/1/92 LEASE HYDRANT FUEL SYSTEM LEASE #32229
The following executory contracts were not assumed under the First Amended Joint Plan of Reorganization and, pursuant to Section 8.2 of the Plan and Paragraph 18 of the Confirmation Order, are rejected effective on the earlier of (a) the date such Rejected
Agreement expires or is terminated in accordance with the terms of such agreement or (B) January 5, 2004. This action was taken as a result of the growing instability in the airline industry and the unknown impact of the Iraqi war. Prior to the effective rejection date,
the applicable company entity will fully perform its obligations under the executory contracts to the extent required by applicable law and will seek to negotiate new agreements to reduce operating costs and utilize facilities to best suit its business plan and operational
needs or make other arrangements.
Page 1 of 4
US Airways
Exhibit 1
Contract
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT Pittsburgh PA 15231 PIT 0193L00102 10/1/92 Terminal Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Employee Parking - Variable #31046
Separate Purchasing Agreement w/ Grant Oliver
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport Piitsburgh PA 15231 PIT 0192L00403 10/1/92 Terminal Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
SITE AND FACILITY LEASE AGREEMENT #26509
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0192L00219 10/1/92 Terminal Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Terminal Lease
OGDEN GROUND SERVICES, INC., A
MENZIES AVIATION GROUP
COMPANY Mainline Larry Snyder
8505 Freeport
Parkway Suite 100 Irving TX 75063 P&F 10/1/92 Bussing Services Employee bussing services at PIT
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 1/1/93 Consortium
Pipeline Amortization Agreement at Pittsburgh Airport between Tioga Pipeline Company and the
Airline Fuel Committee
USAIR FEDERAL CREDIT UNION Mainline
US Airways Federal
Credit Union, Attn:
Joseph Cirelli
1453 Beers School
Road Coraopolis Pa. 15108 USA PIT 0193S00100 3/26/93 Terminal Sublease PIT - TERMINAL SUBLEASE
AFCO-CARGO-PIT LLC Mainline
7600 COLSHIRE
RD. SUITE 240 MCCLEAN VA 22102 PIT 0794L00101 1/1/94 AIR FREIGHT LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
Cargo Bldg. No. 1
AIR FREIGHT Lease
BROWNING-FERRIS INDUSTRIES Mainline JOHN J. MCGORAN
WEST
NOBLESTOWN
ROAD PO BOX 448 CARNEGIE PA 15106 PIT722TR 9/1/95 Trash Removal Trash Removal at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
AFFILIATED BUILDING SERVICES, INC. Mainline GARY L. SECHLER
4 NORTHSHORE
CENTER PITTSBURGH PA 15212 PIT543MM 2/1/96
Building/Mechanical Maintenance
Services Building/Mechanical Maintenance Services at PIT - PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Moon Area School
District
1407 Beers School
Road Moon Township PA 15018 USA PIT 1396L00100 12/1/96 Off Arpt-O Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Off Arpt-Other Lease
Training Ctr. Carnot
WILLIAMS SCOTSMAN INC. Mainline
Williams Scotsman,
Inc.
455 Moon Clinton
Road Moon Township Pa. 15108-3833 USA PIT 1399L00101 12/1/96 Off Arpt-O Lease
Pittsburgh, PA
Off Arpt-Other Lease
Training Ctr. McCormick - UNIT CPX 12498
LIMBACH COMPANY Mainline
TED
KACZOROWSKI, III
4 NORTH SHORE
CENTER PITTSBURGH PA 15212 PIT744HV 1/1/97 HVAC Maintenance HVAC Maintenance at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
SOCIETE INTERNATIONALE DE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS
AERONAUTIQUES Mainline
JORGE FRANCO,
SR.
3100 CUBERLAND
CIRCLE SUITE 200 ATLANTA GA 30339 PITBD 7/29/97 Bag Tracing Services Bag Tracing Services at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 10/1/97 INTO-PLANE FUEL SERVICES INTO-PLANE FUEL SERVICES - PITTSBURGH AIRPORT
ONE SOURCE Mainline ROBERT PARSONS
2528 PENN
AVENUE PITTSBURGH PA 15222 PIT860JA 10/1/97 Janitorial Services Janitorial Services at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT, INC. Mainline JAMES BURICK
1001 SAMPSON
STREET NEW CASTLE PA 16101 PIT861BU 10/1/97 Building Manintenance Building Manintenance at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY PSA
DIRECTOR
DEPARTMENT OF
AVIATION
ROOM 134-M,
TERMINAL
BUILDING
GREATER
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 15231-0370 <none> 8/10/98 SERVICE LIFT USE AGREEMENT - PSA Trailer lot #0025
THYSSEN SECURITY - GENERAL
ELEVATOR COMPANY, INC. Mainline DAVE KOLICH
539 ROCHESTER
ROAD PITTSBURGH PA 15237 PIT189EL -1 8/17/98 Building Maintenance
Elevator Maintenance at hangers, McCormick School, OP Center and Simulator Center -
PITTSBURGH, PA
THYSSEN SECURITY ELEVATOR
COMPANY, INC. Mainline DAVE KOLICH
539 ROCHESTER
RD. PITTSBURGH PA 15237-7643 PIT189EL-2 8/17/98 Elevator maintenance
Elevator maintenance at hangers (Base Maintenance), Bldg #3, McCormick Ground School, OP
Center, and Simulator Center - PITTSBURGH, PA
FIRE FIGHTER SALES AND SERVICE
CO. Mainline
JO ANN
HOFFMANN 1721 MAIN STREET PITTSBURGH PA 15215 PIT549FA 11/6/98
Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
Services Fire Extinguisher Maintenance Services at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
OCS, INC. Mainline BRYAN K. OWENS
509 WEST WILLOW
STREET SCOTTSBORO AL 35768 USA651BG 11/27/98 Unclaimed Baggage Unclaimed Baggage at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
LAUREL FOODSYSTEMS Mainline JOHN KABUS
4590 CAMPBELLS
RUN ROAD PITTSBURGH PA 15205-1314 PIT563FS 1/1/99 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
HUNTLEIGH USA CORPORATION Mainline
MR. JOSEPH A.
TUERO, CHIEF
EXECUTIVE
OFFICER
10332 OLD OLIVE
STREET ST. LOUIS MO 63141 <none> 1/4/99 MATRIX SERVICE MATRIX SERVICE AT PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
MR. JOSEPH A.
TURSO
10332 OLD OLIVE
STREET ST. LOUIS MO 63141 <none> 1/4/99 WHEELCHAIR SERVICES WHEELCHAIR SERVICES AT PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
MR. JOSEPH A.
TUERO, CHIEF
EXECUTIVE
OFFICER
10332 OLD OLIVE
ROAD ST. LOUIS MO 63141 PIT 602SK 4/1/99 SKYCAP SERVICE SKYCAP SERVICE AT PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS
CORPORATION Mainline
SANDRA L.
CHEREB H3-3A-05
5400 LEGACY
DRIVE PLANO TX 75024 USA722MS 9/10/99 Baggage Management Services Baggage Management Services at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
Williams Scotsman,
Inc.
455 Moon Clinton
Road Moon Township Pa. 15108-3833 USA PIT 0499L00300 11/2/99 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
GROUND SERVICE EQUIPMENT Shower/Locker
MAINTENANCE Lease - UNIT MFO 95288
455 Moon Clinton
Road Moon Township PA 15108-3833 USA PIT0499L00500 11/2/99 MAINTENANCE LEASE Pittsburgh PA MAINTENANCE Lease - UNIT MA 17178
455 Moon Clinton
Road Moon Township PA 15108-3833 USA PIT0499L00200 11/2/99 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA GROUND SERVICE EQUIPMENT Breakroom, MAINTENANCE Lease - UNIT
CBC 07358
Williams Scotsman,
Inc.
455 Moon Clinton
Road Moon Township Pa. 15108-3833 USA PIT 0499L00400 11/4/99 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
MAINTENANCE Lease - UNIT C43828
Page 2 of 4
US Airways
Exhibit 1
Contract
AVI FOODSYSTEMS, INC. Mainline BRIAN WHITE NICHOL AVE BUILDING 164 MCKEES ROCKS PA 15136 PIT888FS 12/6/99 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
WILLIAMS SCOTSMAN, INC. PSA JUDY STAFFEL
8211 TOWN
CENTER DR. BALTIMORE MD 21236-5997 <none> 1/13/00 LEASE
LEASE OF TRAILER FOR GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT PERSONNEL AND GOODS AT
PITTSBURGH AIRPORT.
THE COUNTY OF ALLEGHENY
PENNSYLVANIA PSA THOMAS TUTCHKO
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL
BUILDING SUITE 4000 PO BOX 12370 PITTSBURGH PA 15231-0370 25 2/8/00 LEASE
GROUND SPACE LEASE FOR MOBILE OFFICE FOR GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
PERSONNEL.
VERIZON Mainline
2980 FAIRVIEW
PARK DRIVE 7TH FLOOR FALLS CHURCH VA 22042 SVC-VRIZN-2033 2/11/00 TELECOM PITTSBURGH SONET NETWORK.
AVI FOODSYSTEMS, INC. Mainline BRIAN WHITE NICHOL BLDG. BUILDING 164 MCKEES ROCKS PA 15136 PIT887FS 2/21/00 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
AM-GARD, INC. Mainline ED BOCZAR 600 MAIN STREET PITTSBURGH PA 15215 PIT646SE 4/1/00 Building Security Building Security at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
HILTON PITTSBURGH Mainline GENE BORKOWSKI
COMMONWEALTH
PLACE GATEWAY CENTER PITTSBURGH PA 15222 PITL031TS 4/1/00 Crew Hotels PIT Long Layover Crew Hotels for PITTSBURGH, PA
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
PITTSBURGH
INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT PITTSBURGH PA 15231 PIT 0400L00100 5/1/00 MAINTENANCE LEASE
Pittsburgh, PA
H.K. Porter Hangar #0290
MAINTENANCE Lease
BEV O MATIC COMPANY Mainline LINDA FISCHER
127 EAST 7TH
AVENUE HOMESTEAD PA 15120 PIT848FS 6/1/00 Vending Service Vending Service at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
AVI FOODSYSTEMS, INC. Mainline BRIAN WHITE NICHOL AVE. BUILDING 164 MCKEES OCKS PA 15136 PIT886FS 8/1/00 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
AVI FOODSYSTEMS, INC. Mainline BRIAN WHITE NICHOL AVE. BUILDING 164 MCKEES ROCKS PA 15136 PIT889FS 8/1/00 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
AVI FOODSYSTEMS, INC. Mainline BRIAN WHITE NICHOL AVE. BUILDING 164 MCKEES ROCKS PA 15136 PIT889FS 10/1/00 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
AVI FOODSYSTEMS, INC. Mainline BRIAN WHITE NICHOL BUILDING BUILDING 164 MC KEES ROCKS PA 15136 PIT895FS 10/1/00 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
BEV-O-MATIC COMPANY Mainline LINDA FISCHER 127 SEVENTH AVE. HOMESTEAD PA 15120 PIT909FS 10/1/00 Food Service
Agreement to provide food service via vending machines at the Cargo Building, Aail Sortation
facilty and Gate A18
BEV-O-MATIC COMPANY Mainline LINDA FISCHER
127 E. SEVENTH
AVE. HOMESTEAD PA 15120 PIT880FS 10/1/00 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
AIR MIDWEST, INC. PSA ALLEN SMITH
2203 AIR CARGO
ROAD WICHITA KS 67209 AIR MIDWEST 00 11/1/00 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES
ATLANTIC COAST AIRLINES INC. PSA JERRY BARNACK 515A SHAW ROAD DULLES VA 20166
ATLANTIC COAST
00 11/1/00 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES - PITTSBURGH
CHAUTAUQUA AIRLINES, INC. PSA JERRY BALSANO
2500 SOUTH HIGH
SCHOOL ROAD BOX 160 INDIANAPOLIS IN 46241
CHAUTAUQUA
AIRLINES 00 11/1/00 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES - PITTSBURGH
COLGAN AIR, INC. PSA LA DONN J. NUNN
10677 AVIATION
LANE PO BOX 1650 MANASSAS VA 20110 COLGAN AIR 00 11/1/00 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES - PITTSBURGH
DICK CORPORATION Mainline
G. RICHARD
BENSON
1900 STATE ROUTE
51 LARGE PA 15025 PIT903SR 11/1/00 Snow Removal Snow Removal at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
MESA AIR GROUP PSA HAL FARENBROOK
410 NORTH 44TH
ST. SUITE 700 PHOENIX AZ 85008
MESA AIR GROUP
00 11/1/00 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES - PITTSBURGH
MESABA AVIATION INC. PSA SCOTT DURGIN
7501 26TH AVENUE
SOUTH MINNEAPOLIS MN 55450
MESABA AVIATION
INC 00 11/1/00 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES - PITTSBURGH
TRANS STATES AIRLINES INC. PSA ROD CHANA 500 W. KERNEY SPRINGFIELD MO 65803
TRANS STATES
ARLNS INC 00 11/1/00 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES - PITTSBURGH
UNITED AIRLINES, INC. Mainline
CAROL BURNS
Contract Services -
WHQPL
1200 EAST
ALGONQUIN ROAD
ELK GROVE
TOWNSHIP IL 60007 USA034DS 1/1/01 Deicing Service
Deicing Service at BTV - BURLINGTON VT ; PIT - PITTSBURGH PA ; STL - ST. LOUIS MO -
BTV - BURLINGTON VT ; PIT - PITTSBURGH PA ; STL - ST. LOUIS MO (Revenue contract with
UNITED AIRLINES, INC.)
ASTRAL AVIATION D/B/A SKYWAY
AIRLINES PSA JIM WARD
1190 WEST
RAWSON AVENUE OAK CREEK WI 53154-1453 SKYWAY 00 1/17/01 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES - PITTSBURGH
Pittsburgh
International Airport PO Box 12412 Pittsburgh PA 15231 <none> 2/13/01 Consortium
FTZ Use Agreement at Pittsburgh Airport between Aircraft Service International Group and US
Airways
MIDWAY AIRLINES CORPORATION PSA
JOHNATHON
WALKER
2801 SLATER
ROAD SUITE 200 MORRISVILLE NC 27560 OCM-2 5/16/01 SERVICE
PSA TO PROVIDE ON-CALL MAINTENANCE TO MIDWAY AT DAYTON AND PITTSBURGH
AIRPORTS
Worldwide Flight Services, Inc. Mainline
Guido
DiGiandomenico PO Box 46143 Cargo Bldg D, #46 BWI Airport Baltimore MD 21240 PIT7012 06/15/2001 Cargo terminal handling services
ACI CARGO HANDLING CONTRACT for contractor to handle air cargo and mail at Greater
Pittsburgh Int'l Airport (PIT) using our facility. No running
SIGNATURE FLIGHT SUPPORT MSC KEVIN WORLEY
201 S. ORANGE
AVE. ORLANDO FL 32801 <none> 8/1/01 INTO-PLANE FUEL SERVICE INTO-PLANE FUEL SERVICE - PITTSBURGH, PA
MR. JOSEPH A.
TUERO, CHIEF
EXECUTIVE
OFFICER
10332 OLD OLIVE
STREET ST. LOUIS MO 63141 Ref. GTA 9/12/01 TICKET CHECKER SERVICE TICKET CHECKER SERVICE AT PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
CHARLIE'S SERVICES PSA
CHARLES
JASINSKI 962 FIFTH STREET POLAND OH 44514 <none> 9/29/01 SERVICES PROVIDES SERVICES ON PSA GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT - PITTSBURGH
SHERATON OPERATING CORP D/B/A
FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON Mainline CHERYL MCNULTY
ONE INDUSTRY
LANE PITTSBURGH PA 15275 PITS045TS 10/1/01 Crew Hotels PIT Short Layover Crew Hotels for PITTSBURGH, PA
EXPRESS.NET AIRLINES, INC. Mainline WADE JOHNSON
101 AVIATION
DRIVE NORTH NAPLES FL 34104 USA068DS 12/10/01 Deicing Service
Deicing Service at CLT - CHARLOTTE NC (ML & EXPRESS) ; CMH - COLUMBUS OH ; DAY -
DAYTON OH ; PIT - PITTSBURGH PA ; PNS - PENSACOLA FL ; STL - ST. LOUIS MO
CORPORATE AIRLINES INC. D/B/A
AMERICAN CONNECTION PSA THOMAS MCFADIN
693 FITZHUGH
BLVD. SMYRNA TN 37167 <none> 12/12/01 SERVICE PSA TO PROVIDE DEICING SERVICES - PITTSBURGH
AIR CANADA Mainline
MS. MICHELLE
CHARTRAND
AIR CANADA
CENTRE
7373 COTE VERTU
BLVD. WEST VILLE SAINT-LAURENT QUEBEC H4Y 1H4 CANADA USA042DS 1/1/02 Deicing Service Deicing Service at CHS - CHARLESTON SC; PIT - PITTSBURGH PA
AIRTRAN AIRWAYS, INC. Mainline
ROBERT
SPIELMAN
9955 AIRTRAN
BLVD. ORLANDO FL 32827 USA041DS 1/1/02 Deicing Service Deicing Service at - PIT - PITTSBURGH PA ; PNS - PENSACOLA FL
AMERICAN TRANS AIR Mainline CATHRYN MILES
7337 WEST
WASHINGTON
STREET INDIANAPOLIS IN 46231 USA040DS 1/1/02 Deicing Service Deicing Service at AVL - ASHEVILLE NC ; PIT - PITTSBURGH PA
Page 3 of 4
US Airways
Exhibit 1
Contract
BRITISH AIRWAYS, PLC Mainline DAVID BALDWIN
75-20 ASTORIA
BLVD.
JACKSON
HEIGHTS NY 11730 USA036 1/1/02 Deicing Service
Deicing Service at BWI - BALTIMORE MD ; CLT - CHARLOTTE NC (ML & EXPRESS) ; PIT -
PITTSBURGH PA
GRAND HOLDINGS, INC. D/B/A
CHAMPION AIR Mainline LISA KINNEY
8009 34TH AVENUE
SOUTH SUITE 500 BLOOMINGTON MN 55425 USA051DS 1/1/02 Deicing Service Deicing Service at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
LB LIMITED Mainline JAN TENZER
1170 LEE
WAGENER BLVD.,
SUITE 200 FT. LAUDERDALE FL 33315 USA066DS 1/1/02 Deicing Service Deicing Service at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
RYAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES, INC. Mainline RAY THOMAS
266 N. MAIN
STREET WICHITA KS 67202 USA062DS 1/1/02 Deicing Service Deicing Service at AVL - ASHEVILLE NC ; PIT - PITTSBURGH PA
AVI FOODSYSTEMS, INC. Mainline BRIAN WHITE 2590 ELM ROAD WARREN OH 44483 PIT153FS 6/1/02 Food Service/Vending Food Service/Vending at PIT - PITTSBURGH, PA
SMC CONSULTING Mainline SAM MCWILLIAMS
541 JACKSON
STREET ROCHESTER PA 15074
LETTER
APPROVAL 7/1/02 SERVICE
PIT - COORDINATION OF THE CONSOLIDATION OF RIDC AND MID ATLANTIC - SERVICE
CONTRACT
SMC CONSULTING Mainline SAM MCWILLIAMS
541 JACKSON
STREET ROCHESTER PA 15074
LETTER
APPROVAL 8/5/02 SERVICE
PIT - COORDINATION OF THE CONSOLIDATION OF RIDC AND MID ATLANTIC - SERVICE
CONTRACT
TXU Energy Mainline Larry Cersosimo Foster Plaza Ten Suite 200 680 Andersen Drive Pittsburgh PA 15220 USA <none> 9/1/02 Natural Gas Supply Natural Gas for Pittsburgh Office and Maintenance buildings and de-icing pads
Air Canada Jazz PSA
General Manager,
Airport Support
Services 310 Goudey Drive
Halifax International
Airport Enfield B2T 1E4 Nova Scotia ACJ 02 11/1/02 Service PSA provides deicing services at Pittsburgh Int'l Airport
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL SUITE 4000 PO BOX 12370 PITTSBURGH PA 15231 <none> LEASE CARGO LEASE
ALLEGHENY COUNTY AIRPORT
AUTHORITY Mainline
DIRECTOR OF
AVIATION
LANDSIDE
TERMINAL - SUITE
4000 PO BOX 12370
Pittsburgh
International Airport PITTSBURGH PA 15231 USA <none> LEASE ROCKWELL HANGER LEASE
TIOGA PIPELINE COMPANY Mainline BOB GORDON PO BOX 313 MCKEES ROCKS PA 15136 <none> FUEL STORAGE STORAGE TO SUPPLY AT PITTSBURGH AIRPORT
Page 4 of 4

Latest posts