"fooled Again By Ward"

kirkpatrick said:
We had no guaranteed seniority, but neither did the pilots or mechanics. Yet they reached negotiated settlements, even though they didn't please everybody.
Please reread what you wrote. The TWA pilot and mechanic unions reached an agreement with the AA unions. As you said above, you didn't have any guaranteed seniority when AA acquired TWA.

What will all of the former TWAY f/a's do when their lawsuit gets shot down in court? Are you going to continue to sue anyone and everyone? You will never be happy because you will never get your DOH from TWA at AA.

A little FYI for you guys: JetBlue, Alaska and USA 3000 are all hiring f/a's!! Oh wait you will have to go through new hire training and start at the bottom of the seniority list at all of these airlines. Will you sue them for not giving your DOH from TWA? You're not at the bottom of the AA seniority list. You do have some nAAtives below you who were in training on 4-10-01.

Just back from my trip. And a whole A300 crew agrees that Ward is our best bet. Little by little I am confirming what I thought all along, that no one wants to side Tommy/TWA.

Please reread what you wrote. The TWA pilot and mechanic unions reached an agreement with the AA unions. As you said above, you didn't have any guaranteed seniority when AA acquired TWA.

OK, I reread it. You agreed with what I wrote. What was the sense of that little exercise?
What will all of the former TWAY f/a's do when their lawsuit gets shot down in court?

Most of us will accept it and get on with our lives, although we'll never think it was fair. There's still some animosity over Returning Mothers and strikes on both sides, yet most of us try to get along with each other.

Read article 1, section B of your own contract. Don't you think APFA would sue if the same thing happened to you? The IAM is only doing what we paid them our dues to do. If the lawsuit is dismissed, then you've been spouting off over nothing. If it's won, then maybe you did something wrong after all, and justice will have to be served.

MK

MiAAmi said:
Just back from my trip. And a whole A300 crew agrees that Ward is our best bet. Little by little I am confirming what I thought all along, that no one wants to side Tommy/TWA.
Miami - it has nothing to do with Tommy - if it would have been Ellis - you would be saying the same thing

It is all about hate for the TWA people.

Ward does not have the ability to run a union - and by the very fact that he initiates hate from the union office - he has a big mess on his hands now. It will never be corrected -no unity, NADA - until new people are in the position.

MiAAmi said:
Then ignorance abounds. Only a simple minded fool would believe jw's bs about seniority. The APFA president has 2 functions, chief negotiator and official spokesperson. The president can bring forward a resolution to the BOD, but cannot vote except in a tie. JW will sick us further away from out goals and give to AA what's left of our contract. His biggest fear will be facing the line and working under the conditions he sold us out too.

FA Mikey said:
Then ignorance abounds. Only a simple minded fool would believe jw's bs about seniority. The APFA president has 2 functions, chief negotiator and official spokesperson. The president can bring forward a resolution to the BOD, but cannot vote except in a tie. JW will sick us further away from out goals and give to AA what's left of our contract. His biggest fear will be facing the line and working under the conditions he sold us out too.
Remember, the yes/no vote was about 50/50 last year. Claiming that we are ignorant is a little arrogant. I'm for the lesser of two evils. I respect those who feel differently but in no way do I think they are ignorant. Mikey I have always respected your posts, lets try and keep our opinions on the issues professional. We have enough name calling on this board from the TWA'ers.

MiAAmi said:
Well, since we all know that Miami is the center of the universe and whatever is thought there must be the only way to think, I guess that settles it.

MiAAmi said:
Then you had a fools crew. :lol:

twasilverbullet said:
miami, they agreed with you just to shut you up. I'd do the same thing! :p
Nice responce! Its amazing how anyone that disagrees with your (the numerous posters from TWA) opinions on the issues is one of the following; A fool, sick, on some sort of medication or smoking something, just to name a few of the personal attacks that you all can come up with. I'm not real impressed with your posts, hence why would I even consider siding with you on the real issues. I'm glad that the few posters here on this board do not represent all the other fine people from TWA.