Frontier CEO UndercoverBoss this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

apofurlough

Aug 20, 2002
This weeks Undercover Boss is Frontier's CEO. Do you think Doug would ever consider this and would anyone want him to?

This weeks Undercover Boss is Frontier's CEO. Do you think Doug would ever consider this and would anyone want him to?

No, we all know what he looks like. He could never go undercover and he wouldn't. I think he is too much of a chicken. I don't watch that show, but I'll check it out. When does it come on?

This is my favorite show!

Even if Doug were to disguise himself well, his voice is much too distinct, and his cover would be blown immediately. In order for this to truly work in the "undercover" format, he would have to suck helium every few minutes.

But it wouldn't be a bad idea to openly dispatch him to various areas of the operation and actually make him perform the tasks. He really seems like a personable guy. It's just a matter of him understanding what you folks do day after day. After one day of muddling through (and repetitively cursing at) Shares, he'd find the money to fix it.

Reactions: 1 person
Believe it or not but Doug knows how to use Shares, including booking reservations, rebooking a customer and pricing a ticket.

While it would be nice to have him live a day in our shoes, it would never work. When any manager (above local level) is coming to town, we suddenly seem to have extra staffing. We even had an "extra" who called out sick covered with overtime the last time a manager came to town. Next day we were back to our slim staffing. Even if they get the hint that someone might be just passing thru (on vacation) we suddenly have people everywhere.

Reactions: 2 people

yeah gotta agree with everyone else , he could never go undercover not unless he was wearing some serious makeup .... maybe a fat suit via big momma's house ?

Don't think he has ever showed his face in Phillv...unless he was flying through!!! :huh:

Back in the day, word has it Wolf would never fly US as he didn't want to encounter any US employees.

Well, I watched the program last night, what an eye opener. I know a lot of the issues effect US as well. It was just nice to see him on the front lines. What a concept!! Would it happen here at US?? I don't think so as much as I would like to see it.

Have a safe week everybody!! Thanks for listening!
JETMAN out.. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.