Frontier CEO UndercoverBoss this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
one issue I had with the show is it made it appear that someone can become an F?A just by OJT without six weeks of intensive training. also, I did not see a SIDA badge when he worked the ramp at OKC. He did seem surprise to learn that seven minutes is not a lot of time to clean an Airbus. And that Frontier passengers are as messy as those on US.

(always gets me that people think it's okay to litter an airplane when they would not do it on a transit bus or commuter train..then again, you can be fined for that)

It might be a good thing for the likes of Parker, Kirby, or Isom to spend a few hours in the trenches if if not incognito. Let them load 100 bags on tight turn, work an oversold flight in the (POS) QIK/SHARES, or deal with carry on bags on a full flight.

one issue I had with the show is it made it appear that someone can become an F?A just by OJT without six weeks of intensive training. also, I did not see a SIDA badge when he worked the ramp at OKC. He did seem surprise to learn that seven minutes is not a lot of time to clean an Airbus. And that Frontier passengers are as messy as those on US.

(always gets me that people think it's okay to litter an airplane when they would not do it on a transit bus or commuter train..then again, you can be fined for that)

It might be a good thing for the likes of Parker, Kirby, or Isom to spend a few hours in the trenches if if not incognito. Let them load 100 bags on tight turn, work an oversold flight in the (POS) QIK/SHARES, or deal with carry on bags on a full flight.

Listen, until corporate America wakes up and starts supporting the organization from the bottom up nothing will ever change! Not just airlines, but all big business will always fall short of overall improvement, morale, and capital gains.

Reactions: 2 people
Listen, until corporate America wakes up and starts supporting the organization from the bottom up nothing will ever change! Not just airlines, but all big business will always fall short of overall improvement, morale, and capital gains.

You said it. The people at the top are really clueless as to what goes on at the bottom. And the people in the middle are much too fearful to make any noise.

One would think that a show like Undercover Boss would motivate corporate titans to wake up and smell the coffee. What is not apparent from this show is the resentment which percolates at the lower levels. I would love to see an employee rant about this to their (undercover) CEO, but I guess it wouldn't be professional to do that on camera.......or at all, huh?

You said it. The people at the top are really clueless as to what goes on at the bottom. And the people in the middle are much too fearful to make any noise.

One would think that a show like Undercover Boss would motivate corporate titans to wake up and smell the coffee. What is not apparent from this show is the resentment which percolates at the lower levels. I would love to see an employee rant about this to their (undercover) CEO, but I guess it wouldn't be professional to do that on camera.......or at all, huh?

What is really disgusting is the amount of money the guy has and the HUGE house he lives in. Talk about a disconect from the average worker.

Also the fact that his lifestyle is being paid by MAINLINE employees who have outsourced over 1/3 of our flying to these jets...

time for a change... take it back!

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts