fsa stores pca iam new contract reached

Saw the highlight sheet. Scope still only mentions Hubs +23 line stations. Better, but still not good enough, IMO. Have not seen the full language to see what devils are in the details yet...

Saw the highlight sheet. Scope still only mentions Hubs +23 line stations. Better, but still not good enough, IMO. Have not seen the full language to see what devils are in the details yet...
as soon as you find the details, please share them.

WT,
I think this is the page Kev referenced:

http://www.iam141.org/docs/Contracthighlights092613.pdf

Full T/As are not available for viewing at this time.

Josh

Unclear if CLE has SCOPE, the list mentioned hubs. Safe to assume BOS is includes indefinitely? PVD?

Josh

Unclear if CLE has SCOPE, the list mentioned hubs. Safe to assume BOS is includes indefinitely? PVD?

Josh
unfortunately, TA2 appears to be TA1 duct taped and brought back. No scope for 60+ stations. Same 23 that are still time bombed and can be contracted out but they bumped back the grandfather rights to 2018. Cle has no scope as only 7 stations will be left. At the end of the ta, the only guarantee is that at most 7 stations would survive. But with Cle conveniently left off with their 29 gates, i wouldnt feel to comfortable even with those 7 stations as flight activity may naturally shift to vended out hubs.
And since sea is time bombed, its reasonable to suggest a alaska air merger or other merger activity could shift sfo work to a vender station nearby.
No foresight. No nothing. Heard health care blows up at year 4 but havent seen. Pinched pennies off the first ten wage steps to get the top out at $24. Convenient since agc pay is based only on top out increases.

tim if thats all true it sounds like it needs and could very well be shot down... when will the membership leaders and the circus animals at ual learn... probably never

As I said in a previous post, Delaney and 141 MUST provide the seniority list BEFORE this is voted. The jury is still out since everybody is not covered by this agreement. Now instead of 10% sacrificed, it will "only" be 4%. I don't like that.

Josh

Not sure about PVD (that's one of the stations that the IBT fought and won), but BOS would be one of the 23.

Seniority lists are provided by the company, not the union.

But the seniority list has been already settled by an arbitrator a couple of months ago. It's already been done! The District is holding it for some reason. I guess till this TA is signed. No one knows what's in it besides the District leadership and the arbitrator who the District paid. You are right the the Company has nothing to do with this. People want to know where they stand before signing. Something is not right.........

unfortunately, TA2 appears to be TA1 duct taped and brought back. No scope for 60+ stations. Same 23 that are still time bombed and can be contracted out but they bumped back the grandfather rights to 2018. Cle has no scope as only 7 stations will be left. At the end of the ta, the only guarantee is that at most 7 stations would survive. But with Cle conveniently left off with their 29 gates, i wouldnt feel to comfortable even with those 7 stations as flight activity may naturally shift to vended out hubs.
And since sea is time bombed, its reasonable to suggest a alaska air merger or other merger activity could shift sfo work to a vender station nearby.
No foresight. No nothing. Heard health care blows up at year 4 but havent seen. Pinched pennies off the first ten wage steps to get the top out at $24. Convenient since agc pay is based only on top out increases.

Weak. Yet another shaft to sCO from DL 141 While other UA stations (ie BOS) have more mainline flying than CLE, operationally it is still a hub and the work should be protected. The drop dead dates only give the company leverage since whenever they go back (2017?) assuming this nonsense passes. As it is now UA wants to integrate the two sides to streamline the operation-effective negotiators would have capitalized on this and held the line on SCOPE. While having protection for everyone would be best I think in the current environment it would be difficult to pull off but they certainly should have pushed for no drop dead on the ~23 non hub stations. So if this passes when all is said and done, UA will have 30 stations (through 2018)? AA currently has 17, DL has 43.

Is the unlimited part time and unlimited split shift language still included?

Josh

Latest posts

Back