Ghosts Of Christmas Past

Boy does this guy need help or what?

Why Bob? Because I do not see the world as you do? Because I do not read over three lines of your daily typing excercise? Bob, I will continue to find good in people, unlike yourself. Anyone who denies you a listen or does not follow your rantings is in need of help, here's a clue Bob, you're not God, he was not overweight.

Have a nice and safe New Years!

TeamTWU said:
Boy does this guy need help or what?

Why Bob? Because I do not see the world as you do? Because I do not read over three lines of your daily typing excercise? Bob, I will continue to find good in people, unlike yourself. Anyone who denies you a listen or does not follow your rantings is in need of help, here's a clue Bob, you're not God, he was not overweight.

Have a nice and safe New Years!
You need help TeamTWU because you have a brand on your arse and go Bahahahahaha all day. You submit no content to your posts. Here is a grand challenge to you. Please, tell us why we should keep the TWU as our bargaining agent in lieu of AMFA???

Is it because you get paid by the TWU as an officer or have an appointed position or paid by the TWU as a PR person or possibly an afl-cio goon???

you're not God, he was not overweight.

Now I am amazed, TEAM TWU hangs out with GOD and knows he is not overweight.

I knew there was more to the TWU International selling life insurance, the are setting weight standards also. Next they will petition the FAA for weight change requirements for passengers.

I'm sure if there would be a petion filed for weight Bob would have accomplished that task long ago. BTW, I am not an elected officer nor paid by anyone other than AA, sit down, believe it when I tell you I am a mechanic not infatuated with AMFA as you. We do exist, and a lot of us at that.

Greetings All,
I am now officially on furlough status. I have received many offers of assistance and encouragement to keep the site functioning after this 'retirement.' My wife Susan and I discussed the issue at length, and although I have some doubts that there will be sufficient interest to sustain the web site for a prolonged period, we agreed to 'give it a try.'

If I receive adequate financial support for the site, I will work part-time rather than full-time after retirement, and continue to maintain the site. My mailing address, and 'PayPal' donation link for those who prefer that method, appear below. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated. - TM

Dennis Sanderson
P.O. Box 361
Macclesfield, NC 27852

*Another satisfied AMFA member, please do not forget to hit "PAY PAL" for ole Dennis, his family appreciates your support.

and yet another....
Received: 12/25/03 03:33:14 EST
Name: delle, pay attention
E-Mail: or you're gonna be in the same position as the iam at
Employer: nwa
Dennis, first let me say merry christmas. second let me say i'm sorry for the first post. i was just a bit upset at the time. i hope this is cleaned up enough to meet your standards..
Thank you. - TM

All you people talking about the great debate between Delle and the twu make me sick. we have amfa, here at nwa, and we can't get a meeting with Delle. i may have missed him, but since the election i have not seen him on the floor here in msp, not once! we saw a lot of him when he was trying to get in the door, but since he got in the door, he got his money and we got nuthin. we get god pay, i'll give you that. we just have nearly 50% less tech's making more money, and more work than ever, being farmed out. oh yeah, i forgot about the great amfa victory over pdx. 10+ leave the station, we "win" the arbitration, and less than 1/2 (5) return. at this rate, we'll end up at 30% or so, of the original people, by the time nwa is thru handing us our contract, and telling us to use it for toilet training. before delle spends any more time jet setting around the country, trying to add more money to his coffers, let him bring his scrawny little ass back to msp. we got sumpin to say to him, and saying it via email or letter, just ain't gonna cut it. i admit i voted for amfa, cause i was tired of the same old crap and lip service the iam gave us. now, amfa is giving us the same old crap, just wrapped in a different package, and our airline rep's are blaming the farm outs and lost jobs on us, the membership, because we "voted" for the contract. why was it the iam's fault, when the contract screwed us and not "our fault" for voting it in, and now that we are even worse off as far as job security goes, and it ain't "amfa's" fault? i see a double standard, and many more than me, are feeling the same way. if delle and his boyz don't get off their butt's, and come to msp and personally be held accountable to us, then we will see no other option than to replace amfa too. don't have a clue as to who we will get, but the "little debbie" union is looking for members, and they can't be any less effective. i'm sorry if this busts anyone's bubble, but enough is enough. we pay the highest dues we have ever paid. we complained because we never saw the leadership under the iam. well, we are now complaining about the same exact thing, except it's just another union, another money collection organization, that is more interested in "organizing" than keeping or making the ones they already have, as important as they were, when amfa needed our vote. nearly all of the junior people that swung the vote in favor of amfa, are now on layoff staus. AMFA/DELLE IT'S TIME TO "PUT UP OR "SHUT UP" and either give us what we pay for, or get your butt on the buss go back to laconia, and we'll take care of ourselves. we can't afford much more of your lack of interest in nwa. you have ual, they are bigger, more dues coming in, so i guess we are now the "red-headed step-children". if any of you care to comment on this, be dang sure you are from nwa, and not just your "opinion" coming from another airline. nwa has the problems, we were the first major delle won, to gain a foothold in the major carrier arena, and we are about to be the first major, delle is gonna lose. signed: tired of not getting what we are paying for, and facing the same old crap we did under the iam. labels changed, just the same old tactics survived.

happy holidays to all airline workers in the great nation.

TeamTWU said:
I'm sure if there would be a petion filed for weight Bob would have accomplished that task long ago. BTW, I am not an elected officer nor paid by anyone other than AA, sit down, believe it when I tell you I am a mechanic not infatuated with AMFA as you. We do exist, and a lot of us at that.
Yes I do know there are a few mechanics at AA that are still branded. It does take some surgery to remove the brainwashing of the TWU. You see that brand is impregnated into the brain, it only shows up on you arse after you start speaking out of it. You still did not answer my question of "tell us why we should keep the TWU as our bargaining agent in lieu of AMFA???"

By the way I seriously doubt you are an unpaid or appointed AMT at AA but, I will go along with your game for now.

Here are a few suggestions. Maybe you could enlighten us on how well the TWU has done over the last 20 years and tell us why officers are not accountable for their actions. Maybe you can tell us why we don't deserve better and why we shouldn't be aligned along Craft and Class lines instead of company lines. Maybe you can also tell us why we have over 53% of our Craft and Class signatures for change. Maybe you can tell us why all of the above is the memberships fault, maybe you can tell us why management has kicked labors arse in all except the strongest of unions and managements pay has risen upwards of 800% over the last 30 years while labor is forced to take the brand. Maybe you can tell us why the pilots have done so well over the years and our Craft and Class here at AA has gone in the toilet. Maybe you have all the answers and the membership should continue to be in an inept union. The problem is you have no content to your posts therefore we cannot debate your advice; maybe you should puke some out.

Come on now, if you want to keep the TWU as our bargaining agent maybe you should tell us why
BROTHER!!!!

Congradulations TeamTWU, you have learned how to copy/paste. Here let me give it a try!!!

Received: 12/26/03 17:59:36 EST
Name: line maint
E-Mail:
Employer: Southwest
The fact is, we mechanics at Southwest have the AMFA to thank for our industry leading pay(excluding UPS). 'The teamsters negotiated our current contract' you might say. Yes but had the AMFA not raised the bar at Northwest we would have surely been convinced by our self seeking in bed with company koolaid drinking Teamster negotiating committee to accept a 3.00 or 4.00 dollar an hour raise over the life of the contract instead of over 9.00 dollars an hour. O by the way, there were two noble members on that committee from PHX. I look forward to our next contract negotiating experience with the AMFA. You know, the one we the membership get to sit in on and observe. No secret deals or verbal agreements or Ambiguous contract language. The AMFA really is a no - brainer.

TeamTWU said:
So what about the reference to God not being fat?

believe it when I tell you I am a mechanic

You are an advocate of the TWU, why would I believe anything you have to say?

TeamTWU Posted: Dec 27 2003, 11:35 AM

. Anyone who denies you a listen or does not follow your rantings is in need of help, here's a clue Bob, you're not God, he was not overweight. Have a nice and safe New Years!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you CIO, here it is and it's a keeper, you have just revealed beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are irrelevent... You have nothing and can cite no reasons or give examples why we should retain you as bargaining agent.. Personal attacks against a member are all you come up with?? You are the one in need of help at this point, I can't believe a grown man would stoop this low but I guess if you find yourself backed into a corner you'll do something dirty.. Remember this stufff gets printed and distributed, You have accepted being the mouthpiece of the twu, IS THIS REALLY HOW YOU WANT THEM TO APPEAR...

It's just a shame and I've tried to offer examples and senarios to engage you in an adult conversation as the record will show.. Meaningful dialog and insight from your perspective is all I was looking for, but thats too tall an order... Because I am a reasonable man I would like to appeal to you one more time to conduct yourself as an adult and as a professional and remember if you cannot comment or answer a question then it might be best to ignore rather than make yourself appear in a negative light... You are after all the voice of the twu, you should be doing something to elevate and lead this discourse here.. You have failed to answer my questions so here tis one more time real simple for all to see

What has the twu done during the last twenty years to raise the class and craft of AMT????????????????????????????????????

Thanks I'll just patiently await your response, please remember the part about being an adult and acting like a professional OK???

Jim Anderson 4D

TeamTWU said:
Yea you are just too chicken-$#!+ to identify yourselves.

TeamTWU said:
[ here's a clue Bob, you're not God, he was not overweight.
[ here's a clue Bob, you're not God, he was not overweight.

God "WAS"? By "was" do you mean he was not fat in the past or that he no longer exists?

TeamTWU said:
BTW, I am not an elected officer nor paid by anyone other than AA, sit down, believe it when I tell you I am a mechanic not infatuated with AMFA as you. We do exist, and a lot of us at that.
We have a video where you and the TEAM members claimed to be paid UB time. If AA was paying that time, then we have a whole other issue to challenge.

What gives?

Posted: Dec 27 2003, 03:05 PM

Member TEAMTWU ;

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What or who you really are is irrelevent because like so many other big tough men here, you fail to identify yourself .. If you believe in what you are doing and advocating then stand tall, be proud, and be a man instead of one of the legion of pansies that cower behind a facade..... I have no respect for any man that will hide his identity. Grow up junior and come out from behind Mama's skirts

:up: Jim Anderson 4D :up: