Has a deal been made?

Yet another UShole who thinks I work for the airlines :p :rolleyes: :p
Get your facts straight, because you're the one being reamed :p

It really doesn't matter to me if you work for an airline or not. Or if you work or not. Or if your wife or girlfriend or your boyfriend works for an airline or not. I do know what I'm talking about having been in BK on three occasions. And I know about surviving it WHOLE. Now AA may not have reamed you as an employee, but for some strange reason you do sound like a "frightened little troll who thinks he/she knows what's gonna happen in this bankruptcy", and the absence of any rational thinking, experience and knowledge on your part reduces you to spewing innocuous diatribe about something you know nothing about. In your owns words you said "Let's face it, I wouldn't know anything about airline BKs" You, I, and no one on these boards knows how this thing will play out. You can best believe that when the situation is resolved they won't be calling you or me. Calm down and enjoy the holiday season.

It really doesn't matter to me if you work for an airline or not. Or if you work or not. Or if your wife or girlfriend or your boyfriend works for an airline or not. I do know what I'm talking about having been in BK on three occasions. And I know about surviving it WHOLE. Now AA may not have reamed you as an employee, but for some strange reason you do sound like a "frightened little troll who thinks he/she knows what's gonna happen in this bankruptcy", and the absence of any rational thinking, experience and knowledge on your part reduces you to spewing innocuous diatribe about something you know nothing about. In your owns words you said "Let's face it, I wouldn't know anything about airline BKs" You, I, and no one on these boards knows how this thing will play out. You can best believe that when the situation is resolved they won't be calling you or me. Calm down and enjoy the holiday season.
You are correct that I don't know about airline BK. I am really in a calm mood and just voicing my opinion-like everyone else!

My personal opinion is that as long as there is no merger with US, then fine. If there is a merger, oh well, I was wrong. Either way it won't change my life as a whole.

Enjoy your holiday.