WHAT ARE WE RUNNING HERE AN AIRLINE OR A CIRCUS

Well Kirby already states that in 2009 when we fly to China or is that 2019 :lol: , we will have more of a "business" cabin to asia. They are letting us know ahead of time folks. I love when they say we are "in line" with other carriers. You ask about the seat pitch, closets or the 330 seats and you get, "Your not gonna get the anwswer you wanna hear". The only talent is adding seats. How long before THAT doesn't work anymore? Usairways.... the welfare of the airline industry.

Well Kirby already states that in 2009 when we fly to China or is that 2019 :lol: , we will have more of a "business" cabin to asia. They are letting us know ahead of time folks. I love when they say we are "in line" with other carriers. You ask about the seat pitch, closets or the 330 seats and you get, "Your not gonna get the anwswer you wanna hear". The only talent is adding seats. How long before THAT doesn't work anymore? Usairways.... the welfare of the airline industry.
Maybe they will be able to LURE the egg rolling, wonton stuffers from the nearest Wok&Roll and offer LIVE inflight entertainment and culinary lessons onboard. Only hire the ethnic Chinese with the promise "Let US take you to the Motherland". They better set up a recruitment office in the Chinatowns of the USA, :p and check for green cards and proper documentations. Paging Chairman Mao......

I only put this on your board because Doug parker and Glenn Tilton are setting both carriers up for sale. At least UAL isnt buying planes so something is up.

Best rumor I've heard all week: (Of course, the week isn't over yet.)

UA will go back into bankruptcy, and then will merge with US.

Best rumor I've heard all week: (Of course, the week isn't over yet.)

UA will go back into bankruptcy, and then will merge with US.
UA isn't the problem, Parker and his vision of USAirways IS. Pray for US Swammi's.

Any NEW horrors under the "Big Top"? Local news hasn't reporter any latest dramas.......maybe THEY are over US already and CAN'T Be BOTHERED.