How to handle the forum post-merger

Should the forums be combined?

• Yes, merge everything now even though there are still two operating certificates

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • No, keep the forums separate until the operating certificates are merged

Votes: 48 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for asking about this.

It would be great if every thread didn't degenerate into heated labor/union discussions after a few posts.

WorldTraveler said:
I am ABSOLUTELY honored at the recognition of how effective I am making my point.No one else obviously is even close to the same league.BTW, did you count my 3 votes? UP UP and UP
Is that how many user accounts you have, or how many personalities that have erupted today?

Most psychiatrists would call that a disorder and diagnose it.

You call it victory.

How telling.

On topic...I like the idea of having a pinned pilot forum so they can continue to post about how they have been maligned until the day they retire, and after.

All the rest should be in the AA forum as soon as SOC happens.

I call it a joke..... too bad you can't see it and laugh at yourselves.

BTW, I don't want to change a thing about the forums.... :) but I can bet I will land on my feet JUST FINE whatever takes place

and the crowd will still be mine.

Who knows what he's into?

All I know is that BicMac's post has the highest approval rating (currently +25) of any post in this site's history.

+31 at this time, I think the site should have an annual award at the end of the year for the post that garners the highest approval rating...."The Big Mac" award...They could also do one for the lowest approval rating, I wonder what they could call that one????

again, feel free to call the award what you want.

What you have continued to validate is that I am achieving what I want to do and am doing it on my terms.

Instead of worrying about handing out awards, how about try to figure out how to win based on the superiority of your positions? And when it becomes apparent that your position can't be defended, have the grace to either accept that someone else won that round and/or walk away quietly instead of simply opening the door wider for me to demonstrate that my ideas are superior.

no, I am saying that the truth validates itself.

Whoever demonstrates their ability to accurately speak about what is going on is who can carry the conversation.

The reason why I am able to control the conversation is because so many people are on here trying to defend things that are not supported by truth.

WorldTraveler said:
again, feel free to call the award what you want.

What you have continued to validate is that I am achieving what I want to do and am doing it on my terms.

Instead of worrying about handing out awards, how about try to figure out how to win based on the superiority of your positions? And when it becomes apparent that your position can't be defended, have the grace to either accept that someone else won that round and/or walk away quietly instead of simply opening the door wider for me to demonstrate that my ideas are superior.
definite dwweb

yet another thread get hijacked by the DL cheerleader.
who has proven to be a megalomaniac douche bag nothing more nothing less

except I didn't even participate in the thread until there were already umpteen mentions of me.

You all do it to yourselves.

cltrat said:
yet another thread get hijacked by the DL cheerleader.
who has proven to be a megalomaniac douche bag nothing more nothing less
+1, lets see if we can get this up to the 30s like Big Mac's post!

WorldTraveler said:
The reason why I am able to control the conversation
That one sentence fragment explains what I'd guess is 98% of the animosity on the boards towards you, WT.

You live to control the conversation, and/or to have the superior argument.

I've worked around some people with Asperger's. They're known to continue on with a conversation about twice as long as a normal person will...

Even when you change the topic or openly ignore them, they'll stay laser focused on driving their superior point into the ground.

The sad part is when they finally finish, they don't realize that nobody's been listening to them for the past five minutes.

Food for thought.

its ok until the weather clears in Atlanta we will be safe. world traveler will be conspicuously absent.....

E,
please don't try to make a living using your medical skills.

based on the food you're offering, I'm fasting.

but thanks for your concern. I'm sure it comes from your heart.

besides your thesis is wrong. People do read what I write... that is why I now have the most voted on post about me.

Not the TWU, not Horton or Parker.

ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back