How to handle the forum post-merger

Should the forums be combined?

• Yes, merge everything now even though there are still two operating certificates

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • No, keep the forums separate until the operating certificates are merged

Votes: 48 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I humbly request that the boards remain separate unless all the FUN usair people come back… thinking specifically of SegmentKing, beachboy, US1YFARE and legacy-to-LCC… the usair board was a jolly good time when that crew was around!

Reactions: 2 people
AdAstraPerAspera said:
I humbly request that the boards remain separate unless all the FUN usair people come back… thinking specifically of SegmentKing, beachboy, US1YFARE and legacy-to-LCC… the usair board was a jolly good time when that crew was around!
For fun, bring back the "Galley Show"!  :)

Reactions: 1 person
AdAstraPerAspera said:

Dont call me Shirley said:
For fun, bring back the "Galley Show"!   :)

Yes and yes!

MetalMover said:
No, I meant take our AA forum over to the DL board...Just like WT does here.
come on over... location doesn't matter... I can travel and I can entertain.

WorldTraveler said:
come on over... location doesn't matter... I can travel and I can entertain.
I figure if we take our AA topics to the DL board, you won't have a need to spew Delta topics here anymore.

Galley Show (best of)

US1YFARE said:
Debbie, what are we going to do? UA went with CO and now we are going to be left out to dry. I heard some Westies talking about bringing back Project Zanzibar--Now, how are they going to fly to Zanzibar with those old and beat-up American West airbuses? We can barely get to ATH out of PHL when Gloria forgets to take a water pill. Plus, I am more senior than any of those gals at American West--That should be an East crew on that flight. Where is Zanzibar anyways? It sounds like it would be lots of hours. Hold, on Debbie. Sir, I am not waiting on your side of the plane. You'll need to ask *your* flight attendant to get you a napkin. Oh, Debbie, remember how Envoy used to be before these freeloaders started flying? Anyway, where was i? Is it time for our break yet? I'm exhausted.

This is who I'll get to fly with if any of the old PIT biddies transfer to New York, isn't it? ;)

Wow, was that really four years ago?

Okay, I'll bite (since brought it up).

Oh, Barb, I am so tired.. Since Southwestern stopped the PIT-Philly flights, I have get to the airport so early to try to get on Express.  Could you get the gin and tonic for the copier guy?  I broke a nail.

Debbie, that's nothing! Floyd broke his finger the other day taking the cart out into first class. Now he can't even go on Grindr on his overnights anymore... I keep telling him nobody wants to look at that picture of his wrinkly old torso, but he won't listen. He's been feeling quite high on himself since he got some action from that leather daddy on his AMS last month, but he told me not to tell anyone.

Oh my god Debbie, did you know at AA we are going to have to do hot towels, warm nuts and baked cookies on hour and a half domestic? They bake southern biscuits for the breakfasts too... If they think I am going to start doing THAT they are on crack… thank god I hold only international trips. Sir, I'm sorry that your Envoy seat is broken and won't recline, but you can't stand here, this is a GALLEY SERVICE AREA, please return to your seat. Debbie, could you close that curtain for me? Boy I am going to miss this 767 when it's gone.

That reminds me of how much I miss the L1011 back at Eastern..   Oh, I loved that lower deck galley!  Did I tell you about the time I was down there with that really hot Argentinian and the elevator got "stuck" for 20 minutes?  Oh, I have?  

Reactions: 3 people
Oh Debbie, if you tell that story again, then I get to tell my story about me and that PIT ramper in the back of that out-of-service 727. (we did it in the very back, if you know what I mean-- DON'T judge, you know we couldn't get pregnant and keep our jobs back then!) Ah, memories…. I was so young and pretty. Speaking of narrowbodies and rear ends, do you think AA is going to make us get qualified on the MD-80 tailcone exit? I hope not... you know I only do transatlantic. I'm wondering if I should xfer to JFK once we combine operations-- I heard we are going to have 9 flights a day between PIT-JFK!

Really? That would be easier to commute. Of course, we'll be on FCFS by then and some new hire with a better computer connection will get on before me. Listen, I'll be right back, I need to get that wine salesman guy another bottle of Cabernet.  He said the first one was too cold! Does he really think we have a wine warmer thing at 33,000 feet? I tried warming this one in my hands.  That's how I broke my nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts