Huckabee pardon of Maurice Clemmons

Not sure who that is obvious too. It has been my experience that any one who needs to tout some trait "I'm pretty" or "I'm smart" or I'm fair and balanced" tends not to be. I have seen countless articles and stories on all the main stream news outlets that were screwed up to say the least. Fox is no exception.

Why then does Fox scoop all the news networks who only report when it becomes obvious they have dropped the ball?

Got any numbers to back up who scooped who and many times? I seem to recall several times when Fox was behind the eight ball. I would be willing to bet they have seen the back of the eight ball more often then the front. Just my WAG.

Got any numbers to back up who scooped who and many times? I seem to recall several times when Fox was behind the eight ball. I would be willing to bet they have seen the back of the eight ball more often then the front. Just my WAG.

Network news laughing stock.....

Networks were all over Bush. Even Fox covered anti-Bush stories.

Find any great breaking stories on Network regarding anything anti-Obama?

If you do it probably broke on Fox and network was pushed into coverage..... :lol:

Fox news does.....much to the chagrin of Obama and the White House.

Truth hurts,eh?

And how many Bush critical/Palin critical ... stories were on FOX? Give me a break Dell. Fox crap stinks just like everyone else.

Look at the top rated entertainment programs v. the quality of the programs. Ratings don't mean squat. All it proves is that people have no taste.

Back