I Have An Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you keep up your track record of not being able to respond to the FACTS.

Don't worry the chief pilot in LGA will be sent your posts and I believe you will be sent for an evaluation, you have finally lost it.

I feel sorry for you and your family.

Go seek some professional help.

This man might be able to help you out.

As 700UW says, "The concession stand is closed. I do not work for US Airways."

Without labor support, management and ALPA have said the new business plan will not work. Therefore, shut the doors now and there will not have to be anymore recall meetings.

Let's let 700UW have his way because "The concession stand is closed. I do not work for US Airways."

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

USA320Pilot said:

Without labor support, management and ALPA have said the new business plan will not work. Therefore, shut the doors now and there will not have to be anymore recall meetings.

Let's let 700UW have his way because "The concession stand is closed. I do not work for US Airways."

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
If your opponents have a fanatic or zealot in their midst it can be useful to surreptitiously assist said fanatic in obtaining a prominent platform from which to launch his message (For the purpose of course to paint the whole group of associates as “fanaticsâ€￾).

Without labor support, management and ALPA have said the new business plan will not work.

Without labor support, management and ALPA have said the new business plan will not work.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

Just one more point…

At the recent MEC meeting ALPA bankruptcy attorney Richard Seltzer briefed the MEC in closed session on bankruptcy proceedings, the S.1113/S.1114 process, and what the union needs to do in preparation of such an event.

Moreover, without labor support, management and ALPA have said the new business plan will not work. Thus, as 700UW says on every post, "The concession stand is closed. I do not work for US Airways."

Tic…Toc…Tic…Toc…

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

Look what I found:

Posted: Feb 21 2003, 05:06 AM
a320
LavMan, I should be in the court-room, but today I have an important event at school with my kids, which I was asked by my son not to miss. I am disappointed I am not in the court- room because I wish I could be there with my colleagues.

Johnny, the issue is the company does not have the unilateral right to abrogate a CBA. Furthermore, ALPA is being asked to shoulder a disproportionate amount of the financial burden. The pilot group has taken three cuts to fund its pension, whereas the other employee groups have taken just one.

Now the airline wants the pilots to take a fourth cut and the MEC is in total support, by a 12-0 margin, this will not happen.

I am receiving current reports from the hearing the company's formal response to ALPA's objections are being heard in the courthouse as I write this post.

The company is stating that it has no intention of abrogating any portion of the pilot CBA, rather it's acting in good faith per the December 13 LOA ratified by the MEC.

It appears to me that the company is hanging its entire case on the LOA that they claim states ALPA agreed to the DB plan termination and subsequently agreed to negotiate a replacement DC plan.

This did not happen and ALPA has a compelling argument, the company is currently not seeking to argue.

The Decmeber 13 letter is an agreement to a process should the PBGC or IRS terminate our plan. That has not happened; therefore, the letter is rendered moot.

The letter did not state what the plan would contain, nor did it state that ALPA had agreed to a follow on plan.

At today's hearing he company just said they have no intention of invoking any provisions of S.1113 and it appears ALPA may win its argument in court.

This will be very interesting to see how this pays out.

Usfliboi, management reads this message board and I will not publicly discuss our strategy, but I am encouraged.
a320

No they did not,

CAL is the reason why the bankrutpcy laws were changed.

It's interesting how some people cannot understand true pension motives and cannot even read the tea leaves.

Ah...the strength of third party communications. By the way, did ALPA increase the DC Plan company contribution from $850 million to over $900 million during the process, and then agree to help save the company, again?

Separately, what is often complimentary is when people have no choice but to try and discredit others with a lack decorum versus respectfully discussing the facts.

What's important here is the "transition" is very often an excuse word for people who do not want to change and adapt to the new "reality".

The difficulty lies in not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping the old ones.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

My friend , as you have shown constantly in the past, YOU HAVE NO CLUE! As in another post, why in a mech makes more working on a car, why arent you at your local garage????? Could it be status? Hmmmm

USA320Pilot said:
As 700UW says "The concession stand is closed. I do not work for US Airways."

Burn it down to the ground and let's create another Eastern Air Lines...today!!!!!

Close the doors on this airline -- now!!!!!!!!

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
USA320,

These new thoughts of yours are the most sense you've made since the genesis of your postings....by George, I think he's got it! :lol: :up:

Folks should vote for whatever they think is best for THEM. If this company were to decide to get rid of me, I know how I'd vote, and I wouldn't care what happened to RSA's investment (that is, IF I were an employee). The honest truth is, that these guys have NO idea how to run a business, let along one as complicated as an airline. That's what's gonna doom UAIR, NOT how the employees vote! :angry:

hammerhead said:
continental did it.
And found out it didn't work, it took Gordon Bethune to finally turn around the mess that Lorenzo made out of Continental. Now Continental is one of the best paid, best run Legacy Carriers in the industry.

What you fail to realize is that 13 per hour is shutting it down for us. You just have no idea. why don’t you pilots take another 30% and you will still make more than us. Remember your little me too contract your group cost this company because of your no RJ’s it will take our jobs in the mean time everyone else had 400 flights going all over creation now you say save my job….

WELL I CAN’T AT 13 OR 17 A HOUR SO PLEASE STOP THIS RANTING YOU PUT OUT…………

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts