I Make US fly!

Oh I have noticed there are a few negative nellies out there on this forum. They just are envious that they are not a part of the NEW US Airways. The airline that is going to take US places!

"I make US Fly!"

I have worked here at WN for a few years now. U is my brand X though. After I was laid off for the third time I guess you could say I became a "negative nellie."

Now with that being said, I know this if off topic I do have a compliment. I have to give you guys a job well done regarding cargo.

We had a AOG part we needed ASAP that was shipped via U and it was on time as promised. Unlike other carriers here in Balitmore that I have waited two hours after flight time to get the part.

Good job. Take it for what it's worth....

Great Googley Moogely! That's great stuff from marketing.

The only problem with marketing is that it has always tried to put lipstick on a pig. Marketing did this in the east with the old product and I think also in the west when the west had operational problems and customer satisfaction was low.

Operations are the key to customer satisfaction. Run on time, have the right customer service people in the right spot or on the right phones, or the website when the customers contact us and most of all. FIX PHILLY!!!!!

6 months to make a branding video for employees?

Why couldn't they spend those resources on making a web site that works?

Why couldn't they spend those resources responding to customer complaints?

Jetsetter, I know you mean well, but The resources could have been better spent improving the operation of the airline and its components...

And the new US is no more an LCC than Bill Clinton is faithful. They may be trying to emulate an LCC from a cost perspective, but they are nowhere near an LCC from a fare perspective. Having the lowest paid employees in the industry does not an LCC make (ironic since they are the finest employees in the industry).

The resources could have been spent on raising wages for the employees....after all those front line employees are the main (and in many cases the only) reason we stayed around all these years.

I am not negative, I am realistic......I DO want a successful US Airways, but with all due respect there are other things which could have been done with the resources used to make this video which would have been more effective.

My best to you all.....

We should be on a major slow down and two engine taxi at all times till our pay and vacation AT LEAST matces our west counter parts. FLY SLOW!!!!!!!!FLY SAFE!!!!!

This campaign will enlighten ALL employees of the NEW US Airways!!

Oh Jetsetter2Ord you've brightened my morning. ;) Please note that was sarcasm. This campaign should also be geared towards your core audience.....who are they you ask? YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Marketing in the OLD & NEW US is horrible. No it SUCKS! Your crack team doesn't understand IMO which group of customers it wants to attract. Your crack team slapped some paint on the planes to show the direction the airline wants to go but didn't follow up with it on the entire product. The USAIRWAYS Magazine continues to be a disappointment worthy of the outhouse toilet paper replacement. The website is the worst airline website out there. Oh and let's not forget that every Heritage Plane except 1 had to go back to the paint shop because "someone" in, Marketing maybe?, didn't do their job and research what the official look was for those planes.

So I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that it took 6 months to produce a video from this "crack team". I do wish you good luck on this campaign. Again that was sarcasm.

Good God...That's a S___ load of Kool-aid!!!
;) ;) ;) Speaking of Kool- Aid, whats in urz...Ol Usair ( hate that logo and always will ) dont u think it's time to drop the OL P 'Burger low life mentality. US needs new fresh innovative thinking. And guess what- that takes money...lets um spend sum-finally a marketing /advertising blitz. US was clueless and cheap!!! Parker and buds are trying their damndest to make somethin outta the Ol US PIT mentality...Best of luck, east coaster's gotta chill and give um sum room to breathe!!!

;) ;) ;) Speaking of Kool- Aid, whats in urz...Ol Usair ( hate that logo and always will ) dont u think it's time to drop the OL P 'Burger low life mentality. US needs new fresh innovative thinking. And guess what- that takes money...lets um spend sum-finally a marketing /advertising blitz. US was clueless and cheap!!! Parker and buds are trying their damndest to make somethin outta the Ol US PIT mentality...Best of luck, east coaster's gotta chill and give um sum room to breathe!!!
They could use a good dose of the old PIT mentality about now.....and at least those with the PIT mentality can spell and use grammar better than a 3rd. grade dropout!!

Which language is this?

;)
Marketing team has successfully created a new branding campaign....

...This campaign will enlighten ALL employees of the NEW US Airways!!...

... it will help educate ALL employees....

... also educate that the NEW US Airways is a Low Cost Carrier..

This Video took 6 months to get created from idea to finished concept.

Dahhhhhhhmmmm, this is some funny stuff! Successfully created does not equate to successfully launched, implemented nor successfully achieved.

Marketing to launch a campaign to enlighten employees??? Educate employees? It took six (6) months??? Buwhahhahahahaha......impressive. :rolleyes:

Note to US -- your employees are not lemmings that will instantly change into company cheerleaders after being led to the brainwash center (yet another freakin' video) for reprogramming. Sheesh, wonder why there is so much negativity?

Back