I need help !!! Please I am begging

Meme1984

Jan 11, 2018
i am a mother of 6 children , I stay at home with them . I never get a break . So hubby suprised me with a trip in august , he is sending me and my friend . We want to add two extra days . AA is wanting to charge us a 200 fee . Please can anyone help me ? Or waive it !! I am begging and pleading !!!

i am a mother of 6 children , I stay at home with them . I never get a break . So hubby suprised me with a trip in august , he is sending me and my friend . We want to add two extra days . AA is wanting to charge us a 200 fee . Please can anyone help me ? Or waive it !! I am begging and pleading !!!
Sorry, ya gotta pay up.

I know she will not think so, but, I laughed my butt off, great response. Southwest called, they wanted to know who you are, they want to send you 25,000 swag points for your response. LOL...
Maybe we can turn are Swag points in on a Visa gift card

$200 per ticket PLUS any fare change. Sometimes that works out where the fare has dropped and you get a little bit of a break. Southwest will only charge you the fare difference when you want to make a change (and you can only a change a ticket once with no fee)