I thought I saw an upgrade this afternoon

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
But it looks like the "old" boards tonight. FWIW, I liked what I saw this afternoon...any chance it''ll make it into production anytime soon?

[P]Looks like you got it working. Nice.[/P]
[P]Make sure that after you perform your upgrade that you copy the avatar and files folders so that you don't loose customer avatars and files that users might've attached to their posts.[/P]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/5/2002 12:44:28 PM josh wrote:

Looks like you got it working. Nice.[/P]

[/blockquote]

...now if only they could do something about this fanatically blue-nosed censor program that ****s out ANYTHING that could even remotely be considered 'dirty'!

I mean, c'mon--the man's name IS ****, fer cryin'out loud!

It's like we're being watched over by Dana Carvey's Church Lady!

Wonder what it thinks about niggardly?

(OK, stop tittering out there!)

The default bad word filter is set pretty strong. Its up to the board administrators to modify it to be less strong.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/7/2002 12:55:34 AM mga707 wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

Wonder what it thinks about "niggardly"?

----------------
[/blockquote]
Apparantly this board allows it, However a Charlotte NC. school does not!!! Saw it in the paper today, Teacher almost got fired!!!!! Principal banned the use of the word in its fine institution.

It is a wonder todays kids can even read!!

thought you would enjoy that one

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/8/2002 1:23:10 AM ONTHESTREET wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/7/2002 12:55:34 AM mga707 wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

Wonder what it thinks about "niggardly"?

----------------
[/blockquote]
Apparantly this board allows it, However a Charlotte NC. school does not!!! Saw it in the paper today, Teacher almost got fired!!!!! Principal banned the use of the word in its fine institution.

It is a wonder todays kids can even read!!

thought you would enjoy that one
----------------
[/blockquote]

Uh, yeah....that's why I mentioned it, seeing as how it's been all over the news, and a 'cause of the day' for Hannity and all...[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif']