Passengers of Size Upgraded before US2's

sky high states: You're forgetting. Several hundred transfers BUMP those WEST senior people into finding alternative trips.........and so on and so on, and so on, into your juniority.

Yes... but its DOH. Ok... Do I do different trips... and? Your point.... ? Life happens? If I was to let it get to me.... I would go mad..... Please...

I doubt many fa's will move to PHX/and LAS is only reserve....

Anyhow if I do something that's not a 4 day so be it... Anyhow we still dont know if we are going to be on a single contact and if picking up trips will be FCFS or Sen.....

So please... Anyhow the senior people will die or move on one day... I'm not worried... Life is full of changes.... ? Please... if your trying to make me up set :down: ... Your not doing a good job... :up:

Ok.. now back to my book in HNL :up: :lol: :D :p

OH and the DC9 : Been there... Done that... Oh.. Wait.. I didnt' hear you... It made me def....

I just just loved when you would be in the air: and it would finally pressurize and the MCD would shut... Oh.. FUN TIMES....

FA: Would you like a BEVERAGE? PAX: WHAT? FA: WOULD YOU LIKE SOMETHING TO DRINK? PAX: WHAT? FA: Oh.. For heaven sakes... shows a can of coke... PAX: Yeah.. I want one.. :up:

You know what? They’ve got a defective clone out there.

Nobody is supposed to think for themselves out west!
You only wished... LOL :shock: :up: If you only knew... I'm a one of a kind. LOL hehe. ;)

How ever it seems they have a few clones out in the east. Bitter, and Bitchy? I dont think your attitudes will ever change... Anyone, or anything who is poz about the future is always put down by you guys/gals... Sounds like you are the clones... Always Unhappy and Never in a good mood. That's why US Airways needed new blood... TO stir the pot. :shock: :up:

<SNIP> Sounds like you are the clones... Always Unhappy and Never in a good mood. That's why US Airways needed new blood... TO stir the pot. :shock: :up:
You’re misunderstanding me.

<SNIP> If you would have read my post. I do put people in F/C. I will do it if a gate agent (couldn't at the last minute). Or a Flight Attendant wishes someone be put up in F/C. If the Capt wishes for someone to be in F/C. I try to take into consideration. HUMAN FACTORS (problems with tickets, staff, other airline situations, Katrina Victims, Military, and who ever I feel needs the extra seats. I am well liked by my mangt. They also know I do not do things out of place. I might even have moved a UM if I feel like it.

I dont think its a bad thing to take into consideration Human factors. I would say Its not a bad thing to Put MILITARY UP IN FIRST CLASS? IF they fight for my freedom. I'll BE DAMNED IF ANy passengers says that's should not happen. Which I dont think any of my passengers would care. I take care of my F/C passengers with the supplies/and equipment I am given.

As far as me taking the IOM/FAEM. I follow it to keep from getting in trouble. I have yet to be written up for trying to make someone who needs to be given a (BREAK) up in F/C. I will keep putting people up in F/C if I want. The only one I am accountable for is my Mananger. And I have yet to have any comments sent in.
I’m saying that’s a good thing.

Please feel free to take it working on our 7 - dirty -- 7'vns..... With NO APU... and in the AZ heat with noooooo ground air... and even if you get it... ITs blowing 105-115 degree hot/dry air into the cabin... Sure... take it... TAKE IT ALL....
....LOL. You're sounding sooo junior. Try working the BAC 1-11, DC-9 or Maddog. Then get back to me.

Bother way, Easties LOVE 4-days.
(Just posting my opinion.)

Or how about being the aft f/a on the F-100? :rolleyes:
Give me a briefing card to cool myself with.

Oops, sorry Scot, I posted before I saw your mod slap.
I'll weigh in :shock: :lol: with an opinion. It all come down to some personal responsibility. If you need more room, buy more room.

Latest posts