I Voted For Agency Fee

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
The results of the last TWU 514 election are a reaffirmation of my belief that you cannot repair the TWU-replacement is the only option.

After we gave up so much pay and so many benefits in the last year the same good ol' boys remain in office at the TWU. The TWU itself admits that there was no shared sacrifice on behalf of the Company and it is being reported that we are coming up 1 billion dollars short on the turn around plan.
Can you smell what they're cooking???

Until we can remove the TWU you have a way of showing your displeasure with the TWU.

Vote yes to Agency Fee and give yourself a raise.

When you submit your paperwork be sure to send a cerified copy to Kerrigan at the TWU International.

proAMFA said:
Vote yes to Agency Fee and give yourself a raise.
That a boy Tiger, Make your ignorance heard.......!!!!!!!!

----------------------------
AMFA: The Yugo of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

For those of us not based in TUL, can you tell us who won? I hear the home wrecker Burchette weasled his way back in again. Will he let Sonny Joe Hasen stay at his home so he can share his TWU love seed with his ole-lady? Touche!

You know Tiger, You may be on to something here. If you me/me/me boy's go on Agency fee. It may help out the majority of us WE/WE/WE to assure an agenda that supports a Unionised Workforce. You know the ones that understand....See below

" What part of UNION don't you understand"?

------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargining means YOU GO....!

What part of unionism do you not understand?

Unions are supposed to work for the betterment of the members they are payed to serve. The TWU works with the company to take away pay and benefits from the membership. The TWU gave away more in two weeks than it won in 20 years. The TWU is nothing more than a puppet union used by the company. Until the TWU behaves like a union and fights for its membership it will not have my respect.

Dennis Burchette won the president position
Mike McDonald (Randy McDonalds brother) will be vice president
All the incumbents were reelected

Show your disgust! Go Agency Fee

" What part of UNION don't you understand"?

The part where Tech Services votes down the concessions package and being told by the union they would be taking it anyways for their own good!!!

The part where the union gives away a week of vacation that I had already earned the year previously!!!

The part where mechanics have to give up 50% pay of their first two sick days while the rest of the twu gets full sick pay!!!

I could go on and on but you should be getting the picture by now....

Name: AMFA outsourcing picket line
Email: NWA MSP
Employer: AMFA was just plain pathetic!
Station:
Date: Friday July 16, 2004
Time: 09:59:23 PM

Comments
Before I forget, I was in MSP 02 July, and witnessed a pathetic spectacle, Plainclothes AMFA scum - walking with outsourcing signs. You could just sense they did not want to be there, there was no pride in carrying the AMFA sign. Not one clothes item they wore indicated what group they belonged to, they were trying very hard not to be noticed. They looked liked wet chickens and were very much in a hurry to leave as soon as the press left. Another AMFA disaster, NWA wins again. AMFA where are your brains???? do you sit on them..

J.T. Jirk this is one of the smartest statements I have ever heard
they didn't want to be their.
Do you mean like at the AMFA debate where all the Twscrew people showed on UB. Maybe the Jim little debate where all the people came on UB. Your right it's harder to get broke people to show on there own dime but the AMFA people keep showing anyways. You should really check and see what your own members are thinking. NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE

Mark Inman said:
J.T. Jirk this is one of the smartest statements I have ever heard Do you mean like at the AMFA debate where all the Twscrew people showed on UB. Maybe the Jim little debate where all the people came on UB. Your right it's harder to get broke people to show on there own dime but the AMFA people keep showing anyways. You should really check and see what your own members are thinking. NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE
You have me totally confused as to which debate you reference. Was it the one that Rogers, Stewart, Shiable and Cunningham stood in the lobby " 50 " feet away from entering a debate forum to support those they had solicited to support the AMFA agenda? Or was it the debate that Delle Femine refused to attend? You know, when Jim Little was in Tulsa, at the Renassance Hotel. Delle didn't show because he knew he lacked the charisma to debate a true Labor Union Leader...????

Which is it?....... Just curious.....

--------------------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
You have me totally confused as to which debate you reference. Was it the one that Rogers, Stewart, Shiable and Cunningham stood in the lobby " 50 " feet away from entering a debate forum to support those they had solicited to support the AMFA agenda? Or was it the debate that Delle Femine refused to attend? You know, when Jim Little was in Tulsa, at the Renassance Hotel. Delle didn't show because he knew he lacked the charisma to debate a true Labor Union Leader...????

Which is it?....... Just curious.....

--------------------------------------------

Maybe it was the one where Burchette threatened a High School Principal?

OR,

Maybe it was the one where the TWU FALSELY cancelled the debate using modified notices.

cancelled1.jpg

cancelled2.jpg

High speed speel You can chose every one of the debates you refer to the AMFA people were there on their own dime and the twscrew people were their on UB. By the way I was at all of them and know one missed anything important . Jim Little couldn't answer the only question asked of him at the proposed debate meeting but the other 12 mechanics besides my self that were there were only there for the UB. There wasn't room in that meeting for any one else it was full of retired people and stores people on UB Unlike at the brady theater which had nothing but mechanics and related in it. Your still not getting it . NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE !!!!!

Hey Rusty your right that is ART Buby. Why is he hiding with the umbrella? Does he not want to be associated with this part of the Twscrew in public? Maybe Art was just their to pay off the one united person they could find to help them. You know the IAM officer. These are very smart people were dealing with hear. We have to be very careful . You know Art Buby is one of the top 100 lawyers in the City. NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Mark Inman said:
Hey Rusty your right that is ART Buby. Why is he hiding with the umbrella? Does he not want to be associated with this part of the Twscrew in public? Maybe Art was just their to pay off the one united person they could find to help them. You know the IAM officer. These are very smart people were dealing with hear. We have to be very careful . You know Art Buby is one of the top 100 lawyers in the City. NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!
I notice Art has his back to the coffin and trailer, was he really smart enough to see what a mistake that was, and so he was hiding behind the umbrella?

When I was collecting Election Cards some of the arguements I would get was that the proper way to change the union was to "Change from Within". The last 514 election demonstrated to me that "Change from Within" is impossible. Besides that, if the 514 members cannot even get "Change from Within" at the local level-How in the Hell can we even attempt to change the International.

So glad I went Agency Fee!

A few weeks from now you'll get the opportunity for real change....

TAKE IT