Another YES vote needed. This time to dump the TWU

Wait until they cry to the TWU when things happen that they never thought would.

Wrong again, we know what's coming because some of us actually read the contract & went to the meetings it was this contract or the term sheet & this contract is FAR better than the March 22 term sheet so we chose it, if you believe that people don't know that it's going to get bad then you don't work in Tulsa or haven't been paying attention, we know things are going to get bad they ALWAYS are bad during bankruptcy, there has Never been a bankruptcy that wasn't bad for the workers, it's about minimizing the damage not eliminating it & you know it.
People are preparing as best they can I suggest you do the same & stop worrying about Tulsa, we voted for it so it's our problem & we will live with whatever happens & not cry about it like a little baby.

Wrong again, we know what's coming because some of us actually read the contract & went to the meetings it was this contract or the term sheet & this contract is FAR better than the March 22 term sheet so we chose it, if you believe that people don't know that it's going to get bad then you don't work in Tulsa or haven't been paying attention, we know things are going to get bad they ALWAYS are bad during bankruptcy, there has Never been a bankruptcy that wasn't bad for the workers, it's about minimizing the damage not eliminating it & you know it.
People are preparing as best they can I suggest you do the same & stop worrying about Tulsa, we voted for it so it's our problem & we will live with whatever happens & not cry about it like a little baby.

I've read the contract front and pack. The language in many articles is open ended and murky agt best. And now I could care less about Tulsa..
You deserve what you get.
So tell me...after such a divide....Why doesn't TULSA want to separate from the line??????????

Why doesn't OH separate from the line?

Reactions: 1 person
It's already seperate, they just dont realize it.

"Be patient" says Jim Ream "One base at a time"

It's already seperate, they just dont realize it.

"Be patient" says Jim Ream "One base at a time"

I think that the company wants a complete turnover in their workforce.

He's already stated if you don't like what's going on maybe is time to look for

another career.

Reactions: 1 person

Let's watch until the FULL OUTCOME with the Pilots as they had the guts to show us the truth.

And then we can talk about this again.

Meanwhile, When you end up booted out of your cozy bench job, have to take your electronic "work package" home where it belongs, and you are working a 7 day coverage dock, rotating to afternoon shift and bypassed for overtime because you are not in with the boot lickers, I will be lurking in the shadows watching you whimper.

In four years, when the Line AMT outnumbers you and they exact revenge on you, then you better be ready to retire without incentive.

Reactions: 2 people

TULSA WILL BE HALF THE CURRENT SIZE BY THE END OF THE NEXT YEAR!
AND DONT FORGET THE TEXANS FROM ALLIANCE ARE COMING TO BUMP YOU OUT!!

Oh you mean more NO voters entering the TULSA fray?

It wont matter.
In four years the early opener will be executed, Tulsa will no longer be the majority.
Line will get their due and the Tulsa base will be converted to full blown MRO or shuttered completely.

I have four years to get my A&P and get to the line. And that is now my top priority,

See you soon DFW

It wont matter.
In four years the early opener will be executed, Tulsa will no longer be the majority.
Line will get their due and the Tulsa base will be converted to full blown MRO or shuttered completely.

I have four years to get my A&P and get to the line. And that is now my top priority,

See you soon DFW

I think thats all a crock of crap if you think this company is going to give the line its due.
When has this company ever negotiated in good faith. Answer Never
Why would you think they would start then.
Maybe little Jimmy will really, really get mad then. TWU what a joke.

I think thats all a crock of crap if you think this company is going to give the line its due.

The way this company is run it will be back in BK in four more years.

And your solution is what? Stand around with your head up your ass avatar and argue like children?

The Line has never been the majority, but once they are, the tables will turn.
The Line will be given their due in exchange for concessions in overhaul maintenance.
The Line will then exact their revenge for years of Overhaul mistakes and lack of support.