Iam 142 Final Offer

justaumechanic, bobowens and usfliboi,

All three of you have no idea of what happened and what will happen.

Funny Bob, you would love to see US fail to save AA, funny how for the past year you have not been on the US board and now you appear.

justa,

The past two months was not coffee and donuts, you have no idea of what you speak of.

and fliboi, you are just fliboi enough said.

700UW said:
justaumechanic, bobowens and usfliboi,

All three of you have no idea of what happened and what will happen.

Funny Bob, you would love to see US fail to save AA, funny how for the past year you have not been on the US board and now you appear.

justa,

The past two months was not coffee and donuts, you have no idea of what you speak of.

and fliboi, you are just fliboi enough said.
[post="237731"][/post]​

You know what.. You can't take it can you 700..

You would throw yourself on a grenade for the IAM. Why?

....Time to move on for any self-respecting Aircraft Mechanic ...Usairways will become the template of the airline industry if this piece of garbage final offer is voted in....I would suggest getting out of the airline industry, Sonner or later ALL airlines are headed down this same path...Paycuts and benefit cuts ...Just a matter of time..

justaumechanic said:
You know what.. You can't take it can you 700..

You would throw yourself on a grenade for the IAM. Why?
[post="237749"][/post]​

JUSTAMECH:

because 700uw is been sucking the company"S tit thru the iam and he feels the end is near. he is a utility person making $ 18.00 hr on your give backs (iam negociators, we are all the same, remember?) well, it really went to his head, and he will do anything including self distruction to make his point./survival
well ; his fiesta is OVER.

mechs (real mechs) wont have a problem finding a $ 25.00 + hr job to start. utility and stores will have a hard time to find a job that pays $ 8.50 hr.

JUSTAMECH , you have a license, if you loose it so goes your livelyhood, utility and stores dont have license and they dont have nothing to loose if they mess up in their jobs, however they make as much as you do.

WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME( not even in heaven)

DELED BY MOD THE IAM. :angry: :down: :down: :down:

THE IAM IS IN WITH THE COMPANY ; IAM IS MORE INTERESTED IN COLLECTING DUES THANT IN PRESERVING THE MECHANIC TRADE ,

IAM :down: :down: :down: :down:

Guess you dont know Utility does not make $18 it was $17.47 an hour before the 21% cut.

And now you show your true colors as an elitist.

And dont worry Timco pays $13 an hour for an A&P and so does MAE.

umech said:
JUSTAMECH:

because 700uw is been sucking the company"S tit thru the iam and he feels the end is near. he is a utility person making $ 18.00 hr on your give backs (iam negociators, we are all the same, remember?) well, it really went to his head, and he will do anything including self distruction to make his point./survival
well ; his fiesta is OVER.

mechs (real mechs) wont have a problem finding a $ 25.00 + hr job to start. utility and stores will have a hard time to find a job that pays $ 8.50 hr.

JUSTAMECH , you have a license, if you loose it so goes your livelyhood, utility and stores dont have license and they dont have nothing to loose if they mess up in their jobs, however they make as much as you do.

WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME( not even in heaven)

DELED BY MOD THE IAM. :angry: :down: :down: :down:

THE IAM IS IN WITH THE COMPANY ; IAM IS MORE INTERESTED IN COLLECTING DUES THANT IN PRESERVING THE MECHANIC TRADE ,

IAM :down: :down: :down: :down:
[post="237785"][/post]​

The truth of the matter. He has a right to say what he wants.. I have no problem
with that.. What I don't get is his burning desire to jump on the grenade for the IAM.. He knows full well regardless of what job he has that the IAM has done a poor job with its membership.. Yes the membership should do more or act better but in the end the leadership of the IAM stinks.. Plain and simple..

This last little thing with having to mail out the proposal while every other union on the property posted it on the their websites is just another reason do dislike the IAM..

They got it in their hands within hours it should have been posted.. You want to mail it, you want to have meetings go right ahead but post it.. F the media. If they get it so what.. So some mechanic who's been on vacation for a week in Alaska picks up the USA today and reads he got boned, so friggin what.. The majority of the mechanics/Stock/Utility want to see it.. So post it..

Read my other post.. He jump on the grenade again.. Oh 141 got their a day early and decided to post it on their website.. Ah duh.. Its all the IAM.. One district decides to do it one way and vice versa..

He has an opinion as do we. Thats the beauty of this forum.. To post ideas and information.. I just wish someone would scan a copy of the last offer just to allow the majority of people to see it..

justaumechanic said:
I just wish someone would scan a copy of the last offer just to allow the majority of people to see it..
[post="237801"][/post]​
What you read on here says it all and almost verbatim.

A friend and union steward called me this evening right after they had their union informational meetings. What he told me was already posted on here, you have the information already, chill.

About 1/3 of the mechanics are gone, I think he said 600 or 700 hundred, most shops are gone except the machine and weld shop in pit, don't know about CLT. I also ran into a foremen this afternoon at the grocery store and he said the same exact things as posted on here, like I said, it's already out and has been. 700UW must be the red headed step child lately... :p

700UW said:

[post="237786"][/post]​
700, Not sure where you got that info from....but it's wrong. I interviewed with Timco. I was offered a mech position, or an inspector position. mech was $19/hour and change....inspector was almost $24/hour...to start + benefits. It was for a position in Lake City, Fla. Was not what I wanted, though, and also not where I wanted to live. But...Lake City is very rural, so the money could go a long way compared to other areas.

Just checking, but you didn't call that guy an "elitist" just because he disagrees with you, are you??? Thought the "name calling" was reserved for me only! just wondering

NFS

700UW said:
Guess you dont know Utility does not make $18 it was $17.47 an hour before the 21% cut.

[post="237786"][/post]​

I can't agree with him more.An elitist I must be.It sure is funny that two of the airlines that mergerd to form this one didn't have cleaners in large numbers or tug slugs.They were profitable as well.

I myself will vote for this pos just to through the likes of you 700UW out the door.That is unless your # is less than 50.TIC TOC TIC TOC!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

N617P said:
I myself will vote for this pos just to through the likes of you 700UW out the door.That is unless your # is less than 50.TIC TOC TIC TOC!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:
[post="237827"][/post]​
Watching people suffer is sport to you it seems.....you are being recorded and it is forever written__ tic toc tic toc :down:

N617p,

That is no reason to vote yes, what this vote is all about is destroying good paying jobs..If the IAM is not recommending a NO Vote......they're assisting in the destruction!!!! :down: :down:

Back