Iam District 141

I must say that the CWA provides it's members with much more info than does the IAM. Even when it came to the latest company proposal we were slow to get hold of it. Another agent in a Hub that we know was good enough to drop it off on his way home one night afer his commute. I'm sure if you were in a Hub or one of the bigger stations you were able to see it, but for anyone else forget it. This speaks a Thousand words as to who they really care about. You can bet if the Company throws some $18 an hour bait at them for the Hubs, they will sell the rest of the stations down the river once again. I can only HOPE they try to raise the bar for the Expressed stations, instead of screwing them again for the sake of a select few. The only reason the Company tossed that $18 figure at the CWA, was to sway the vote of those who can earn it. The Company wants to sell them on the T/A so they can Express 90% of the System afterwards.

Wings, you need to clarify your statements, IAM DL 142 which is Mechanic and Related have put out a bulletin everynight after they have met with the company.

141 which is Fleet Service put out three this week as did 142.

All the information is on each district's respective web pages.

142 even e-mails the bulletins to any member that has signed up for that service.

The CWA has been meeting with the company for several months, where the IAM just started.

wings396 said:
I The only reason the Company tossed that $18 figure at the CWA, was to sway the vote of those who can earn it. The Company wants to sell them on the T/A so they can Express 90% of the System afterwards.
[post="200333"][/post]​
Company has NOT expressed changing C/S agents to mainline express...only F/S agents. All stations that are mainline now (excpet 7) will have C/S mainline....F/S mainline express. Ain't right. IF we get a say...my vote is NO.

700UW said:
Wings, you need to clarify your statements, IAM DL 142 which is Mechanic and Related have put out a bulletin everynight after they have met with the company.

141 which is Fleet Service put out three this week as did 142.

All the information is on each district's respective web pages.

142 even e-mails the bulletins to any member that has signed up for that service.

The CWA has been meeting with the company for several months, where the IAM just started.
[post="200345"][/post]​

Plus Wings you got your everloving 700 giving you daily updates, make that semi hourly, what more could you ask for?

wings396

I don't know where you get your info but the CWA is usally 10 steps behind. The agents NEVER know what's going on. Most info is gotten from this website, copied and handed out days before the CWA puts it out. Nothing is ever explained by the union either. When something major occurs the union heads are too frightened to show their faces on the Res floors to answer questions and explain what's going on. They definately can't take the heat from this fuming group. Their only concern as with the IAM is their STINKING dues. They refuse to listen to what the agents want. They are fighting for dues not the agents!

wings396 said:
The only reason the Company tossed that $18 figure at the CWA, was to sway the vote of those who can earn it. The Company wants to sell them on the T/A so they can Express 90% of the System afterwards.
[post="200333"][/post]​

Are you saying the company is not being totally honest with us negotiations???? Are you saying they really don't have care or concern for their employees? OMG. :shock:

Latest posts