IAM Mechanic/Related Update,

:rant: It has now been 10 days since my last email to DL142 and still no response. :rant:
I have fulfilled the "patience" requirement. :up: There is no excuse for the lack of communication exhibited by the DL or the LL. :shock: This is not a good omen. :down:

Just puttin in my 2cents.. I emailed the 142.. and Frank Shafano (SP) called me 2 days later.. And Im nobody.. so?
Was happy as hell to see 3 of 6 on the trans group westcoast, kind feel like theres a bending over soon to come.. The Seniority Board is not as important to the group as a whole... Major adjustments could be made to minor groups ( talking size not importance.. we all matter and make the planes fly ) .. Dont freak... Stay focused try to work " Cost Neutral" and go home everynight happy...

http://www.iamdl142.org/USA%202006-80.pdf
Here is the Transition Schedule,from the 142 Web site.
Date October 6,2006. Establishing Meeting's & Outline's for Subjects to Be Addressed.

MWW
Here is some info for the Transition team, go to the Southwest Airline Forum under A/C Maint Sta Staffing , post #5 and look at the link: Southwest Airlines Mechanic Contract. Pay close attention to the wages section.

Here is some info for the Transition team, go to the Southwest Airline Forum under A/C Maint Sta Staffing , post #5 and look at the link: Southwest Airlines Mechanic Contract. Pay close attention to the wages section.

Don't take your eye off of growing a strong bond between the union members otherwise you'll wonder what hit you. IBT and the IAM didn't like each other much, and management knows this.