IAM Open House

That is not true, when we were District 141M it took four locals for someone to be nominated to run, we as the members put in a bylaw change and we were succesful that it went from four locals for you to be nominated down to two locals to be nominated to get on the ballot, as you know the GCs and AGCs use their position to travel to all the important locals to get on the ballot where a regular rank and file members does not have that opportunity.

That is not true, when we were District 141M it took four locals for someone to be nominated to run, we as the members put in a bylaw change and we were succesful that it went from four locals for you to be nominated down to two locals to be nominated to get on the ballot, as you know the GCs and AGCs use their position to travel to all the important locals to get on the ballot where a regular rank and file members does not have that opportunity.
I WANT A USED CAR FROM YOU!????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
WELL MY UNION (IAM) JUST SOLD OUT 65 CITYS AT NORTHWEST
OUTSOURCE OF GROUND OPERATIONS WWW.bizjournals.com aug 18 2006
SELL OUT THE MEMBERS AND GET THE SCABS.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCAB UNION!

Get a clue,

The IAM Members at NWA ratified a concessionary contract while in bankruptcy.

In case you hadnt noticed.

Gee the ibt at CO gave concessions and CO was not in bankruptcy.

Your ibt at OH is getting their lunch handed to them.

You really should educate yourself so you dont make yourself look anymore foolish.

Get a clue,

The IAM Members at NWA ratified a concessionary contract while in bankruptcy.

In case you hadnt noticed.

Gee the ibt at CO gave concessions and CO was not in bankruptcy.

Your ibt at OH is getting their lunch handed to them.

You really should educate yourself so you dont make yourself look anymore foolish.
WHAT OF THE 65 CITYS AND IAM MEMBERS???
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IBT BONEHEAD.
I SAID MY UNION IAM. :angry: :angry: ......................

(OUTSOURCE) OF. KEY WORD.

Apparently you don't know how to comprehend what you read.

NWA is in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the employees are screwed, having been there myself twice.

The MEMBERS, do you know what that means?

Voted down one T/A and then RATIFIED the second, do you know what that means?

Go research Section 1113 of the Bankruptcy Code and then maybe you will actually get a CLUE on what goes on.

Every union and every rank and file employee takes major hits when a company files bankruptcy.

Maybe eventually your brain will comprehend those facts!

And by the way this is a US Airways Message Board, not Northwest, do you understand that too?

And what about the ibt losing all the cities at PSA?

Apparently you don't know how to comprehend what you read.

NWA is in Chapter 11 bankrupcty, the employees are screwed, having been there myself twice.

The MEMBERS, do you know what that means?

Voted down one T/A and then RATIFIED the second, do you know what that means?

Go research Section 1113 of the Bankruptcy Code and then maybe you will actually get a CLUE on what goes on.

Every union and every rank and file employee takes major hits when a company files bankruptcy.

Maybe eventually your brain will comprehend those facts!

And by the way this is a US Airways Message Board, not Northwest, do you understand that too?

And what about the ibt losing all the cities at PSA?
I WORK FOR MY BROTHERS AND WE WORK AS ONE...
DO YOU WORK FOR US AIRLINES????
IF NOT TAKE YOUR DOG HOME OR SHUT THE F UP AND SET DOWN AND LET US POOR UNDER PAIED AIRLINE EMPLLOYES HAVE THE IAM REAM US OUT FOR WHAT WE PAY FOR. (NOTHING) ASK 65 CITYS.

and by the way you had a misspell(bankrupcty)
lol.
i did one for you.

Because a transition agreement has not been negotiated yet.
Why does there need to be a transition agreement thats the IAM's work per the contract and as you like to say the Airbus case has already been tested in court, so what you are saying is the IAM might not have been telling the truth about that work coming in house :shock:

[bLOL :shock: :eek: :lol:

WELL 700??????? FANLUBE ASKED??????

I HOPE WE WILL NOT GO BACK INTO THE 1940's

WELL 700 MY LAST POST FOR WHAT THE UNION (IAM) IS UP TOO IS 8/18/2006 :lol: :lol: :shock: NEW NEWS!

When you merge two differant airlines with two differant contracts with differences you always negotiate a transition agreement to work out the difference in pay, vacation, sick time, etc.

The work is the IAM's, been proven.

And to awa, when you own US Aviation you can make the rules on who posts and doesnt post.

Too bad if you dont like the truth about Bankruptcy and Employees, maybe one day it your brain will understand what transpired.

And you dont work for all, you work at one carrier, did not see you raise a peep or offer any support when US filed Chapter 11 twice since 2002 or when UAL filed.

Which side of your mouth are talking out of now?

And if you want to talk about spelling:
PAIED

EMPLLOYES

CITYS.
I hope you can fix a plane better then you spell.

You really need to get a life and call the EAS.

Thanks for hijacking another thread.

Latest posts

Back